ranDom vIdeO game news

majestic

That trailer for Vendir:  any RPG that lets your chr/party run that fast across a map gets a bonus star from me.

...are there any upcoming visual fests coming this year? That aren't souls-like or online or the same basic survival tropes.
...I could use a Death Stranding 2, to be honest. For all its weirdness and faults, it was at least different.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

https://gizmodo.com/vr-researches-simulate-kisses-with-ultrasonic-transduce-1848849489

Guys great news, clever scientists have found a way to replicate VR kisses through sound. Thats means our Bioware Romance arcs  and Elder Scroll adult mods can become even more compelling and realistic in the future 💞

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Gasp! 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

7 hours ago, BruceVC said:

https://gizmodo.com/vr-researches-simulate-kisses-with-ultrasonic-transduce-1848849489

Guys great news, clever scientists have found a way to replicate VR kisses through sound. Thats means our Bioware Romance arcs  and Elder Scroll adult mods can become even more compelling and realistic in the future 💞

ycvIrCo.gif

• Haha 6

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

Armageddon cannot come soon enough.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

On 4/30/2022 at 12:09 PM, Malcador said:

Armageddon cannot come soon enough.

You can already watch it, it came out 24 years ago. It's a Michael Bay movie, though, so check your brain at the door.

• Haha 2
  • Gasp! 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

On 4/30/2022 at 6:05 PM, BruceVC said:

Come again when you can try for yourself what Tali's sweat tastes like...

• Haha 1

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, Gorth said:

Come again when you can try for yourself what Tali's sweat tastes like...

Do you remember that time period on the old Bioware forums  :grin:

It was only a small group of Promancers who were interested in those types of details. Most of us who like Romance were not interested in that type of quixotic debate but anti-Romance people used those types of discussions to generalize and say things like " look how weird and depraved these Romance people are " ...but it was funny, some people were very committed to Romance topics :lol:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I'm tempted to say that it can't be worse for Deus Ex than SQEnix ownership but experience has taught me that it can always be worse.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 2

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Embracer/ THQNordic have been one of the better publishers. No idea where they're getting their money though, they've bought more studios than Microsoft over the past few years.

They're a lot more likely to accept that maybe 5 million copies sold isn't the absolute disaster Square always seemed to think it was and not waste time with garbage Marvel microtransaction delivery vehicles that are meant to sell 20 million copies (but don't). Or NFTs/ blockchain, since apparently that's where SE wants to invest the 300 mill they get from the sale...

Oh look how the mighty have fallen

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"