RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

We've got some great forums here, haven't we people? Believe me, I know forums, and this one is great.

Something something build a wall around the forums something something make Bioware EA pay for it.

I wonder what happens to the NWN2 forums, would be ironic if they ended up here after being off site so long.

Do many people still play NWN2? I would have thought by now they'd just be abandoned and a bunch of smaller fan-run communities would pop up. 

Hey whatever floats your boat man, I just now from all the TV I watch that Dragons are evil and behind 80% of all flame related deaths..

Can't argue with numbers.

Fortune favors the bald.

Didn't Bioware try to close their boards once before?  I can't say I was over there much since they went to the EA style forums, but I do think it sad that companies actually think that social media is a better place to communicate with fans than a message board.  My experience is that level of contact with fans goes down significantly when a company shunts communication off to their social media accounts.

• Like 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hey whatever floats your boat man, I just now from all the TV I watch that Dragons are evil and behind 80% of all flame related deaths..

You cant put numbers to feelings, but you can have a feeling about a number. Therefore feelings are greater than numbers and my feeling is not all dragons are like that.

#feelings>numbers

Edited by kirottu
  • Like 2

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

That's just the kind of thing specieist ****lord scum would say.

#LiterallyHitlerFzoulChembryl

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

It depends on the colour of the dragon right? So the question is, is he a green dragon and therefore evil, or a good copper dragon who's simply developed a patina like the Statue of Liberty?

Edited by Humanoid

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I'll trust a dragon the day even one of them speaks out against their own kind, and take action against all these flame-deaths... until then I find the very idea of 'moderate dragon' to be a laughable, borderline own-species-traitorous, idea.

#MakeFaerunGreatAgain

• Like 3

Fortune favors the bald.

https://www.gog.com/news/in_development_kenshi

Swordpunk squad based RPG Kenshi available as In Developmnet product on GOG.

• Like 3

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

We've got some great forums here, haven't we people? Believe me, I know forums, and this one is great.

Something something build a wall around the forums something something make Bioware EA pay for it.

I wonder what happens to the NWN2 forums, would be ironic if they ended up here after being off site so long.

There's still a few NWN/NWN2 forums around, including the NWN Vault and the Nexus.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

So true ... bronze, copper, silver, and gold dragons made the sacrifice. Black, green, white, and blue dragons are just brutes ... dyed in the hide killers.

what about the dragons that wear captain hats?

tennille divorced daryl "captain" dragon in 2014. the divorce came as a surprise to dragon who were diagnosed with neurological disorder a few years earlier.  love did not keep them together.  made us actual feel bad for a dragon. 

HA! Good Fun!

ps we kinda wish our last name were dragon.

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Plant people pack is the first DLC for Stellaris?

I guess I was expecting something else

My understanding was the programmers were working on bugfixing and whatever real expansion they have in the pipeline, while they had a bunch of artists not doing anything, so they did some cosmetic DLC. It's overpriced, but adds quite a bit of art assets.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg