What are you playing now?

LadyCrimson

Playing through Arkham Origins, I'm realizing just how little I know about the minor characters in the Batman universe.  At least with Arkham City, I recognized the majority of the characters I came across -- whether they were good guys or villains.  In Origins, the majority of them I'm learning about for the first time ever.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Neverwinter Nights 1. It's not as bad as I feared it might be, but not as good as I remember, either. Playing a dual-wielding, non-stealth oriented Rogue. Thank God for Cheat Engine and its injectable speedhack - the game is much more bearable at 3-5x speeds than it would be at normal speeds. Honestly, I just don't know what I'd do without Cheat Engine a lot of the time.

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Honestly, I just don't know what I'd do without Cheat Engine a lot of the time.

Cry deeply.

Although I remember enjoying the expansion(HotU) quite a bit on normal speeds.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

Long live the queen

elodiehead.png

A horrifying mix of Visual Novel with the same cut throat politics of GoT.

Your young 14 year protagonist girl will be killed many times before you succeed and reach the ending. 

Edited by NKKKK

Ka-ka-ka-ka-Cocaine!

Z9SVsCY.gif

More trucking.  After building up my headquarters garage in Warsaw as big as I could (5 bays), I opened up a new garage in Paris.  I've only got 1 truck and driver at the new garage so far, but I'll change that soon enough.  With 6 drivers, counting myself, I have some serious steady income coming in.  I could honestly just stop hauling freight, cruise around without a trailer, and just let my other drivers earn money.  However I am the company's top earner by a good margin, so I think I'll keep making deliveries for a good while longer.  Eventually I plan to expand the Paris garage to 5 bays and fill it to capacity.  After that, maybe I'll buy a garage in Germany or Austria somewhere.  Keyrock Logistics is taking over Europe!  All your deliveries are belong to us.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I've been binging on Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies.

9 hours of play and I'm positive I'm like a third of the way through it. I forgot how long they could be. And to help inaugurate my 3DS purchase, I noticed Target was having a sale, so I grabbed Fire Emblem: Awakening and Pokemon X.

Hopefully I'll do better than the last two titles of those franchises I bought. I have a used copy of Fire Emblem for GBA I've never played and a copy of Pokemon Diamond I didn't get past picking a starter for.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Fire Emblem: Awakening is awesome.  They introduced a casual mode in this one in case you're averse to the permadeath which has been a polarizing aspect of the series.  I personally play in classic mode (with permadeath) as I feel it adds to the game, dealing with attrition is part of the challenge, but I know it turns some people off or induces them to save scum the bejesus out of the game.

Also, the new Zelda title is coming in a few weeks and it looks downright spectacular.  I'm really excited for that game.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

been playing diablo 3 with the mrs.  no auction house.  smashing monsters is still pretty fun.

started up a new D&D game with some friends, nothing better than actually rolling dice at the table :)

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

A little late to the party.

114 hours in and 4 years to the month since I started my game, I finally completed Dragon Age Origins.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Ran in to my first issue in Batman Origins.  I can't scan any of the Anarky signs I come across.  It says they can be scanned in detective mode, but when I go into detective mode there is no option to scan.  When you're investigating a crime, you press 'A' and hold it until it finishes scanning.  That works fine.  But when I come across an Anarky sign, there is no option and pressing 'A' does nothing.

Anyone else have issues with this?

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ran in to my first issue in Batman Origins.  I can't scan any of the Anarky signs I come across.  It says they can be scanned in detective mode, but when I go into detective mode there is no option to scan.  When you're investigating a crime, you press 'A' and hold it until it finishes scanning.  That works fine.  But when I come across an Anarky sign, there is no option and pressing 'A' does nothing.

Anyone else have issues with this?

You just have to come close and look at it and then hold the 'detective mode' button. There is no scanning circle like the crime scene stuff.

Edited by Fighter

You have to hold the LB (detective mode button on the XBox360)?  Geez, it would be nice if it says that.  All it says as a hint is  you can scan the symbol in detective mode, so I assumed it was exactly like scanning a crime scene by going IN to detective mode, but using the 'A' button to do the actual scan.

Xcom Enemy Within unlocks tomorrow!

not for us europeans, we have to wait till friday.

Goddamn localisation to hell!

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

But it's still english.

And actually updating for me now, even though I wont buy the expansion till a sale.

4gb worth of stuff. Hope some atleast are usable without expansion...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

DC Universe Online continues to impress me.  Metropolis is a much nicer city than Gotham.  I love Batman and the whole Batman world a lot more than Superman, but it's nice to have some sunshine and bright colors.  I got my first lair, it needs some work.  

I'm very impressed at how good the character building is, and not just at creation.  The skills, combo building, icon powers, etc. really make you feel unique among all the other players.  I've been running around just looking at all the different types of PC's out there, it's impressive.

I have this to say about Arkham Origins.  Bane is a lot more bad ass in this game than his little bit role in Arkham City.  That boss fight was pretty tough for me, largely because I suck at timing my dodging. :p