What are you playing now?

LadyCrimson

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. Changed my vocation to a Magic Knight, finally. It's what I wanted to be from the beginning. Have only fought a few big monsters but the fights were fun. My pawns are also mostly magic knights. I really hope there is a sequel with some improvements to this entertaining game.

Any tried State of Decay?

I only tried the Xbox 360 demo, but it was.. interesting. I would love to play more, but didn't feel it was worth getting it on a console, with the framerates so low and resolution so lacking.

I will buy it on PC as soon as it gets keyboard and mouse controls.

Which it has now. It's no longer early access.

cylon_basestar_eye.gif

Ok, let me rephrase: when it has mouse and keyboard controls that are not getting flak from random users.

If there's something that can really kill a game for me it's flawed controls (comes from the guy who loved the firest Gothic.. oh well).

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ok, let me rephrase: when it has mouse and keyboard controls that are not getting flak from random users.

If there's something that can really kill a game for me it's flawed controls (comes from the guy who loved the firest Gothic.. oh well).

I have to say that State of Decay has now piqued my interest, I have done some reading and the game looks interesting

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Went back to ME3 after AC black flag. started brotherhood but just got absorbed my ME3.

Debating picking up BF4 from what everyone has said. If I did I'd get the premium package too because (quite frankly) that stuff is usually worth it.

Also watching blizzards announcements closely

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

So XCOM. I've been meaning to play it a bit before the expansion launches - an intent I've had for some time. Now less than one week out from that date, I finally get around to it. Nothing fancy, standard-settings Classic Ironman, trying to get back into the swing of things - a given since I've not played the game in any real way since December. Things are going well, 100% success, no casualties, through about three months of gametime over about four hours. Then I decide to call it a night, at which point the game terminates abnormally and I find my savegame is nowhere to be found.

Ah well, achieved my goals at least, wasn't as rusty as I thought I'd be.

• Like 1

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Euro Truck Simulator 2 - 48 hours and counting.

I'm also playing Why Do I Have To Wait Another Week For X Rebirth?  Why Can't I Play It Right Now?  Why Can't It Be A Week From Now Already?:  The Game.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Early on in Arkham Origins, but I'm finding the graphics actually look like a step back from Arkham City.  If I didn't know better, I'd actually think Arkham City was made a couple of years *after* Origins.

The game, as a whole, just doesn't feel as fluid as Arkham City did.  The combat is pretty much identical, but there's just something less smooth about it.  And transitioning around the city seems clunkier than in Arkham City.

I also don't like the new Batman voice actor.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Replaying Tomb Raider: Generations.

Also replaying Dawnguard/Dragonborn with my third and final Skyrim character, so I can finally uninstall it afterwards.

And also returning to one year old replay of Alice: Madness Returns.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

DC Universe Online - Surprisingly good so far.

Downloading now

Heh, I was on my phone so I kept it brief.  So far I only played through the tutorial, but the character creation is fantastic and I've spent over an hour with that alone.  My daughter also wanted to play and she has made a Wonder Woman character.

Mark of the Ninja I got from the Steam thread here.

And... it's surprisingly good. Who would have tought I would actually like a game about stealth *this* much? I wouldn't...

Edited by Hassat Hunter

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Mark of the Ninja I got from the Steam thread here.

And... it's surprisingly good. Who would have tought I would actually like a game about stealth *this* much? I wouldn't...

Fantastic game. It's the only game on my steam list that I had completed all the achievements for. Or at least it was before they added the DLC achievements to it! >_<

I've been bouncing back and forth between Pokemon and Dark Souls. I kinda hit another brick wall in Dark Souls named Smough and Ornstein so I'm taking a bit of a break from that and training up some more Pokemon.

Finally reached mexico in Expeditions: Conquistador. I still have everyone alive and fairly happy. A little surprise that I wasn't expecting at the beginning. My beloved veteran doctor can't rejoin soon enough.

I purged my disloyal doctor.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

I just bought a Nintendo 3DS and Ace Attorney: Dual Destinies. So that's what I'm playing now.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Exploring Gotham City in DC Universe, this game is much better than I expected.  Combat is pretty fast paced, and it is easy to navigate the city.  I'll give it a month and see how it holds up over time, but I'm impressed.

Enjoying a lot so far as well

I spent a few hours as a villain and am now going try my hand at a hero character with different skills and powers

• Like 1

Free games updated 3/4/21

Playing again Star Ocean 4. After completing Reimi fe wmonths ago, I completed Bacchus today. Still 20% of the game to finish before geting platinum. In four days it will be three years when I started the game for the first time, so far 375 hours played on my second playthrough and 66 on first one... Slowly moving towards completing Arumat, 1800 encounters to go...

Am I crazy? O.o

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Wasteland; for the first time in about 20 years. And it is fun. Quirky at times, though, as I can't tell if some things (like uninteractable NPC's popping up) are bugs or features. But lighthearted fun nonetheless. The music tracks from Mark are an awesome addition.

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

DC Universe Online - Surprisingly good so far.

I uninstalled. But if you people are playing maybe I should reinstall... I got a max level villain but then got kinda bored. It is a great game to have some fun with and traveling through the cities is really fun in an by itself.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).