What are you playing right now?

Gorth

INteresting. What about rogue hunters? Have you met the 2 in crow lady's quest?

Rogue hunters can be pretty hard at times since they can use hunter tools and their attacks can be fast and devestating. I killed those 3 hunters in Yaahr'gul but only after luring them, fighting all 3 of them was pretty hard.

As for the crow lady's quest, I think I missed it since I didn't talk to her the second time after I met her initially at the sewer entrance in central Yharnam. I googled a bit and apparently I missed the second encounter with her which was in plain sight as opposed to the first encounter which was hidden behind some barrels... *face palm*

I have killed Rom The Vicious Spider so I guess I have to leave both her questline and the little girls questline to the second playthrough. I did finish Alfred's quest though, and I have found and consumed two of these rare items that give you insight. One Third of Umbilical Cord if I am not mistaking. Heard I have to find one more to unlock a special ending.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

I've reached lvl 30 in the Division. Purple and yellow items are falling left and right now. This is kind of what I don't like in the Division: Until you hit level x you only see white items, then at some point you start seeing green items, then a few level further the blues start to drop and whites rarely do.... It makes these items feel a lot less special, because they simply aren't... they just start to drop as soon as you've hit a certain level threshold and slowly replace the ones from before. The purples at high level are pretty much nothing but the white drops from your first level in a different color.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Well you can still fight the crow lady if you failed her quest... she's at the Cathedral where you fought Amelia.

I checked and she wasn't there. She might have died, or maybe I killed her and can't remember. Edited by Katphood

I checked and she wasn't there. She might have died, or maybe I killed her and can't remember.

Oh well, next character then or maybe ng+. :D The humanoid opponents after the first boss in the DLC are quite fun to fight as well. Need a key for the most fun fight though.
  • Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Iron Banner tournament is back on in Destiny.  It's a grind to achieve these bounties.  I'm 13 primary kills and 6 special weapon kills away from one of the big bounties that gives out legendary marks.  I'm also one top player award away from finishing another.  Ironically, that will be harder than the first one for me since I just can't seem to do well in these matches.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Ok, Just Cause 3 is pretty awesome. I've played for four hours so far and I've yet to do a single mission outside the intro.

WHO NEEDS MISSIONS WHEN YOU HAVE EXPLOSHUNS??

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Played the Covert Ops expansion for Starcraft 2, is pretty fun and the stealth bits are enjoyable.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I can't seem to find my perfect gun in Destiny for multiplayer.  The guns that shoot fast do very little damage, while the guns with heavy damage don't shoot quickly enough.

It seems like when I use a low damage/high rate of fire gun, the opponent kills me because it takes too long to kill him even though I've been pelting him continuously with fire.  On the flip side, if I use a higher damage but slow shooting gun, it seems he kills me before I'm able to fire the 3 or 4 shots needed to kill him.

I live and die basically on my special powers.  I can't seem to find a primary weapon that I feel comfortable using.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Oh well, next character then or maybe ng+. :D The humanoid opponents after the first boss in the DLC are quite fun to fight as well. Need a key for the most fun fight though.

Oh yes, It's time to tackle the DLC. I did check out The Hunter's Nightmare when I bought it a few weeks ago and it was pretty hard at first but now it should be do-able.

Also, you know a game is awesome when you can't wait for the NG+ :)

Don't forget about chalice dungeons. They might be boring and repetitive but the bosses in depths 3,4 and 5 are a the challenge you need, even if many are just more powerful versions of base game bosses or bigger enemies. edit: NG+ does not affect chalice dungeons difficulty so you can visit those anytime you want although i do recommend (trying to) getting to depth 4 before ng+.

Edited by Majek
  • Like 1

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Now that White March if fully released I've actually picked up my PoE playthrough. I've been game-hopping for a while now, not having really beeg "gripped" by anything lately but I'm actually enjoying PoE now, maybe it's because the start of the game is behind me now and there's more options in combat. Likely some of the tweaks Obsidian did to combat since release have also helped. The fact that the story is also starting to get interesting might also help.

Either way, I just arrived at Twin Elms but decided to go back to Caed Nua and see how deep I can go. Last time I left at level 4 (did they zero index these levels?), so I went and killed the "boss" on level 5 and am now on my way to clear level 7.

1307'th hour of Team Fortress 2.

Dayum, I wish I got paid for this

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

i finished Bastion a few days ago. now im trying to decide what to do: continue wasteland 2, continue witcher 3, continue thief 4, play the burial at sea from bioshock infinite, subscribe to origin access and make a quick playthrough on easy of that piece of crap that is DA2 so i can then play DA:I without losing info on the story, use that subscription to play BF4 or install one of the many games that i have sitting there waiting unplayed

this is also why i don't really like open world games (real life included): too many things to do and i cant decide where to start

Edited by teknoman2

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

I don't think there's anything more boring and frustrating than quests such as looking for relic crystals in Destiny.  You have to run around farming relic iron, but crystals don't spawn each time.  So you run around for hours just hoping one does.

I don't know why game designers do this sort of thing.  What, exactly, is fun about this type of game feature?  This isn't even grinding, because at least grinding you have a specific goal in mind that you can reach simply by doing activities.  This requires luck more than anything.

GMG had Shadow of Mordor for $9 the other day, and since it's been on my wishlist for a long time (but I didn't want to pay much for it, as I wasn't sure I'd like it) I decided to pick it up.  It's incredibly fun.  Not deep, but a lot of fun to faff about in.  I had one Captain come back 5 times on me...it was pretty satisfying when I finally took him out permanently.

So... I know all the gaming news today is about FFXV... but I'm going to be buying Hyper Light Drifter when I get home(^_^)

Also, heard of a new Syndicate-like game called Tokyo 42 today that sounds pretty interesting.

The newest FFXV news made me more hyped for Star Ocean 5 and Tales of Berseria though :(

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours