What are you playing right now?

Gorth

Bought The Old Hunters DLC for Bloodborne. Started the DLC, looted a few items and went straight back to Yharnam. :)

I'll invest more time in it once my character is a bit stronger.

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Elemental in Grim Dawn works like this:

Flat damage is split evenly between fire, lightning and cold while everything in percentage is added or subtracted fully from each element.

E.g. +12 elemental damage does 4 of each type while +30% elemental resistance means +30% to each fire, lightning and cold resistances. :)

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.

Started tinkering with Grim Dawn, this is a lot more to my taste than Titan Quest. Trying to create a Witch Hunter type of chap and it's very enjoyable, i'm also interested in the world and narrative surprisingly enough.

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

So is melee sorcerer viable in GD and are defensive abilities now a must?

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Just played a few hours of Day of The Tentacle Remastered.  They did a great job dragging this one into THE FUTURE!!!  Lovely backdrops, nice clean audio, good music and the humour is still fresh.  I always thought this game was the pinnacle of that particular style of point n click, the last of it's kind.

Ok, new Division patch is out, tried to play some DZ, didn't took 10 minutes and the game froze. :> Happened twice in a row now. Sux a lot.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Ok, new Division patch is out, tried to play some DZ, didn't took 10 minutes and the game froze. :> Happened twice in a row now. Sux a lot.

I always love the patches that break things that were perfectly fine prior to the patch.

Had something similar happen with Dragon Age Inquisition.  My game was stable on release, but they patched it to fix stuff and my game became laggy and buggy.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It's weird. I tried again after that and could play without any troubles. So I have no idea what exactly was triggering the total failures.

Btw. noticed a funny situation- was strolling down the streets, saw two bad dudes and easily knocked them out, of course. Then I hear someone cheering and saying something like "point for the other team!" or so... I look up to the upper window of the house next by and there I can see a dude happily jumping around because I took those two clowns down. That was actually pretty cool. I rarely looked at the windows before- didn't expected to see such details there.

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

There's plenty of that stuff, but don't pay too much attention or you'll notice repetition. The drunk guy wanting more boose is one such event you might hear everywhere. :D

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Been level 30 in Division for a week now. Right now dps is 155k and with 55k health. My new goal is 200k dps, which I heard is very possible; just need more golds

Also just finished Fallout 4 Automatron dlc. It was very short and easy, even on survival, due to me having max robot hacking skill (I could shut every bot down). Building custom bots will keep me playing however

Edited by Bokishi

Got Grim Dawn like you cool people. Is kind of fun. Grimdark to the max so far.

Also got my Kuban Krasnodar team to the CL final in FM. Wooo

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Went Soldier and Demo.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Been level 30 in Division for a week now. Right now dps is 155k and with 55k health. My new goal is 200k dps, which I heard is very possible; just need more golds

Also just finished Fallout 4 Automatron dlc. It was very short and easy, even on survival, due to me having max robot hacking skill (I could shut every bot down). Building custom bots will keep me playing however

Can you create multiple characters, like Destiny?  Or are you stuck with one character per account, sort of like CoD?

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The only reasons right now for creating more than one character in division is either pure pvp in DZ where you just don't care about DZ rank and/or making a mule to carry extra stuff.

1.13 killed off Ja2.

Was kind of hoping the Division would have character classes, so you could try different styles of play.  That way if you want to specialize in sniping, for instance, you'd have to take that class to earn whatever bonuses are associated with it.

Well, you can customize with the gear selection. E.g. try to find items that improve marksman rifles, etc. Actually I like this system more than being forced to stick to a certain type except if I am willing to grind up another character.

• Like 1

Didn't feel like playing anything in my steam library, so fired up GOG Galaxy and started a new Chaos Gate campaign. Did the first mission. I think I can go to bed now :p

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

moar Bloodborne!

If only this game had the weapons/skill/class variety of Demon's Souls...

I could play it for the rest of my life!

It's pretty close to perfection and absolutely demolishes every other release from 2015 for me.

11/10 GOTY.

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 2

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.