Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Baldur's Gate 3?

• Please log in to reply
161 replies to this topic

Mamoulian War

Mamoulian War

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 3629 posts
  • PSN Portable ID:mamoulianfh
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
"SJW" stuff is used a lot in Pathfinder PnP universe. Though most of the time it is not thrown right into your face and hammered into your skull. I have not seen all the literature in PF universe, but compared to some other companies, Paizo's writers can IMO handle these issues much subtly and much better. Also they are not affraid to bringing racism, slavery and even sexism to their books in a way, that it does not incite SJW revolt.
  • Volourn likes this

Armanz

Armanz

(1) Prestidigitator

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Steam:armanz92
  • Deadfire Backer

Can't deny it, the thought of another BG title makes my heart pump frantically as if I would be in direct contact with turnips but the thought of them screwing it up does the same.

A direct continuation of ToB would be pretty stupid imo or if they made it first person or some **** like that but there's a lot of cool things they could do with the IP and I would buy it pretty much no matter what they do to it (except if they change it to 1st/3rd person and/or make it turnbased). If I had to take a guess though, I'd say they will start over. Likely somewhere else in Faerun. Maybe make you stop by some known locations and include a bunch of references, but start over. Continuing the story just doesn't make a lot of sense to me because it has such great closure and I also can't imagine it'd be fun no matter which road they went down with because playing as a god in an RPG...eh. Or playing somebody that is lvl 30 or something...eh. Just start over, maybe combine the experience of both BGs into 1 game by making you start on 1 to experience that feeling of being a nothing but also have a high cap and a rapid evolution of the chars capabilities. Or don't, let us start on lvl 5 or 6 or 7.

But for the love of god, please give us a cheese selling beholder.

• IndiraLightfoot and Michael_Galt like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users