What? No Druid/Druid combo? Druid2

Inb4 a lvl 20 pure druid becomes an archdruid)

Gotta oust one of the existing Archdruids in personal combat, first.  But that's just a stepping stone to being named The Grand Druid. 

• Like 1

One hour, guys.

https://twitter.com/MikeyDowling/status/910533965253025792

Edited by AndreaColombo

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

What? No Druid/Druid combo? Druid2

Maybe if you combine the correct Druid types, you become a Manticore Druid, or a Jackalope Druid.

• Like 2

Should we not start with some Ipelagos, or at least some Greater Ipelagos, before tackling a named Arch Ipelago? 6_u

That's great. Priests and druids getting their full spell set was a fossil. That said, it will change the dynamic a lot. Part of the druid's appeal was that they had a versatile spell set available all the time, including AoE elemental damage spells. Wizards get grimoires with extra spells. Maybe priests and druids will get something similar.

Yep I’m good with this change. If you think about it, spells are now more aptly described as abilities with magic being per rest (with minor differences), so it would make sense you only pick one per level.

(Long term lurker on the forums, love all you guys for regularly contributing here! Big fan of Boeroer, Fardragon, Maxquest, Dexgames, Lord Mord, and who can forget the forum mascot, Gromnir!)

• Like 3

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

This would be quite an ending for POE1 and start to POE2. I guess someone will try this.

Ehy, somebody ask him about Wael too!

IIRC, Wael and Skaen/Woedica don't ask for a vow or offer an immediate boon.  (Wael doesn't promise anything at all; Skaen offers you Thaos' former place as Woedica's favored.)  They just urge you to direct the soul energy a particular way. 

• Like 1

I'm definitely going to generate a save (in the PoE generator, don't have time for another full playthrough) where you tell every god you'll help them then give all the souls to Woedica. Such a villain move.

The gods read each other's mail? 

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

They have a barfing animation, so maybe a diseased status can trigger that animation and it lasted into a cutscene? That's what I'm gathering.

Clearly.  But what kind of person observes this behavior and concludes that this is a bug that needs to be fixed? 

Edited by Enoch