What are you playing now?

Gorth

Jericho had the worst level design I've ever seen.

Really? I thought some parts could have been done better, but overall it was a decent game - although an underdeveloped one.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Bionic Commando Re-armed. Some levels are still devilishly unforgiving. Thankfully, the game itself isn't. I think I'm almost halfway.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I love love love the POW Camp and High Tech Fortress levels <3 <3

Last level is pure torture in some parts though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I found a D&D box from Atari at the gamestore when going home from work today, and it seemed like a really good deal so I ended up buying it.

Baldurs Gate 1 + BG2 + expansions

Icewind Dale 1 + ID2 + expansions

Neverwinter Nights 1 + expansions

Temple of Elemental Evil

Demonstone

DragonShard

Got it for about 7 or 8 bucks. Would've been great if they had PS:T in there as well, but I still thought it was nice.

So I'll prolly be starting up one of those games soon.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Too bad PS:T was missing.

Otherwise that was mad purchase.

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Jericho? Halo 3? Good? Jericho had the worst level design I've ever seen.

Perhaps I have not huffed enough gasoline.

It's not as bad as Halo 3.

I came up with Crate 3.0 technology. 

Crate 4.0 - we shall just have to wait and see.

Down and out on the Solomani Rim
Now the Spinward Marches don't look so GRIM!

I found a D&D box from Atari at the gamestore when going home from work today, and it seemed like a really good deal so I ended up buying it.

Baldurs Gate 1 + BG2 + expansions

Icewind Dale 1 + ID2 + expansions

Neverwinter Nights 1 + expansions

Temple of Elemental Evil

Demonstone

DragonShard

Got it for about 7 or 8 bucks. Would've been great if they had PS:T in there as well, but I still thought it was nice.

So I'll prolly be starting up one of those games soon.

Demonstone was horrible and the demo for DragonShard was pathetic. Less said about NWN the better. >_< the rest are great games for that price.

Currently going through BG with easy Tutu installed much better then the last version and highly recammended. (Music still does not play during the chapter/dream sequences though) :)

Edited by Kelverin

Audiosurf

Fant

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

I beat Bionic Commando Re-armed. Now on to Ratchet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty! Is fun.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Gave up my Egypt campaign in TW Kingdoms Grand Mod.

Now playing as England. Surrounded by enemies - Scotland, Ireland, Norway and France is out to get me.. thank God for the Longbows, otherwise I would've been chopped to pieces by now. I'm just playing a defence game so far. Which means the others are either close to or already excommunicated.

And Richard The Lionheart just became King - so now things are gonna change! I'm gonna shove my pious boot up their collective behinds.

Butt-kicking for goodness!

Fortune favors the bald.

Quest for Glory 1. The pull of the Trial By Fire remake was too strong in the end. Now, shall I let my fighter become a

Paladin at the end of Trial By Fire (and get saddled with lots of silly spells that he'll lose in Dragon Fire), or leave it until Wages of War?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Castle Crashers

Good ole hack and slash funs

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Just finished too human... You know, for a game that spent 10(?) years in development it kinda ends abruptly.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Dungeon Siege 2 is just about to end. Zaramoth's Horns is a bit of bore, but they've dropped war pedestals and eyes of Zaramoth everywhere so it's a combat power lightshow extravaganza all the way. Nicely epic.

Now, if I just found the strength to finish off the last few Qatalls and Shails and not fail entirely in the end boss fight, I'd get to

a)start another playthrough with a completely different party of npcs, 'cos I missed like half the quests this time.

b)finish it and move on to Lord of Destruction. I want want want to start a Necromancer game.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Which one was the D&D RTS? I thought that one was ok. Not a must have, but playable at least.

dragonshard. yes, actually, it was OK, though not stunning or memorable in any way. it was certainly fun enough, particularly the dungeon romps which were more diablo-esque than RTS-ish, though at one point the difficulty of managing the army against the advancing hordes of enemies overwhelmed my willingness to concentrate on the game any further and i simply quit playing.

i just entered suldanesselar in BG2, btw. my party is already at or around 3.5 million exp (easy to do when you've played as many times as i have) and i recall there being a solid million or so in the elven city alone (eh, maybe half a million). unfortunately there is a crash point when i kill the nabassu in the street (one of the first encounters after the golems) and try to tackle the drow wizard that's hanging out with it. i know how to trick the game into not crashing, i just haven't had time to do it yet.

taks

comrade taks... just because.