What are you playing now?

Gorth

There are also a bunch of graphics mods that make RE4 look purdy.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Yep, I've got some of those running now and I found another third-party mod that replaces all of the "generic buttons" during quick-time events with the keys that need to be pressed. I'll make a list and put it up when I've finished looking just in-case anyone else buys this. :(

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Graphics mods? A mod to replace the lame controller buttons? Gotta find these!

I think whoever was responsible at Ubisoft for the port job of RE4 to PC should be shot. How absolutely lazy and half-assed do you have to be to port a game and not use the proper keys for the reaction events. They also should have used in-game cutscenes instead of movie cutscenes as it would have saved hard drive space and allowed the player to see the characters in the alternate uniforms.

Graphics mods? A mod to replace the lame controller buttons? Gotta find these!

I'll post links later this week once I make sure everything works and does not crash the game. :bat:

Thanks. I managed to find the Graphics mod with a simple google search and it looks cool, but I can't seem to find anything on the button quick-time event fix.

As poor as the port was I still love the game and I hope RE5 finds its way to PC under a better port job.

i'm to the final ToB battle with my F/M/T. bummer, actually. i hate the final battle. i might start over with some more mods, and play through with a smaller party (got 6 now), maybe even attempt a solo run (though ToB is known to be difficult for a solo run).

taks

comrade taks... just because.

trying to do freelancer but it screwed up as soon as I tried to hit another system.... I'm thinking it might have overheated but...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Devil May Cry 4.

The fact that my outdated PC outperforms the PS3 feels me with endless glee.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The franchise might be ending soon (http://en.akella.com/News.aspx?id=587), but probably some similarly fun round based fantasy strategy games will crop up ;)

That was not really what I needed to hear a015.gif

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Currently installing Spore

33% of your installations are gone... ;)

After I install 3 times I still have 1% left no?

Well... Technically it was 33.3333333333333333333333333333333333...% ;)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

The franchise might be ending soon (http://en.akella.com/News.aspx?id=587), but probably some similarly fun round based fantasy strategy games will crop up :)

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you... ... ;) Maybe Akella will do unexpectedly good and manage to develop a series of fun Disciples games.

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

The franchise might be ending soon (http://en.akella.com/News.aspx?id=587), but probably some similarly fun round based fantasy strategy games will crop up :)

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you... ... ;) Maybe Akella will do unexpectedly good and manage to develop a series of fun Disciples games.

Unexpectedly good? Akella was behind Heroes of Might and Magic V, and that was very well received.

Unexpectedly good? Akella was behind Heroes of Might and Magic V, and that was very well received.

Akella behind HoMMV? Wikipedia says Nival Interactive developed and published by Ubisoft. My game box and manual confirms this.

The franchise might be ending soon (http://en.akella.com/News.aspx?id=587), but probably some similarly fun round based fantasy strategy games will crop up :*

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you... ... :) Maybe Akella will do unexpectedly good and manage to develop a series of fun Disciples games.

Akella behind HoMMV? Wikipedia says Nival Interactive developed and published by Ubisoft. My game box and manual confirms this.

My bad. Akella did Sea Dogs. I think they licensed the Silent Storm engine from Nival for JA3, so maybe they will use it for Disciples as well. I thought there was some connection between the two in terms of employees as well. Anyways, might be some hope.

[My bad. Akella did Sea Dogs. I think they licensed the Silent Storm engine from Nival for JA3, so maybe they will use it for Disciples as well. I thought there was some connection between the two in terms of employees as well. Anyways, might be some hope.

Pirates of the Caribbean (Sea Dogs II) would have been such a great game if they'd had more time to finish it and not been forced to twist it to fit the PotC franchise. I'm still waiting for them to live up to that initial promise.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Disgaea 3 and Mercs 2 are currently eating up my life.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Finished Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Great game, vastly superior to it's predecessor.

Currently playing TOEE on the second level of the temple. Looking to start Star Wars: Empire at War

don't get forces of corruption, it unbalances everything. on the tactical level anyway.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.