What are you playing now?

Gorth

Finished Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords. Great game, vastly superior to it's predecessor.

Currently playing TOEE on the second level of the temple. Looking to start Star Wars: Empire at War

don't get forces of corruption, it unbalances everything. on the tactical level anyway.

So? Forces of Corruption is incredibly fun and the unbalancedness isn't important unless you play internet MP and that isn't even fun.

I liked it.

Edit: And it wasn't even that imbalanced.

Edited by Moatilliatta
sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

Bloodlines. Decided to finish the game I started a few months ago.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Assassins Creed has upped itself a bit when it lets you loose in Damascus but I'm feeling the genericness now as I'm steering for Acre and I'm not sure that I can finish it.

The real problem is that the game could have been awesome if they would just have put more soul or whatever you call it into the game instead of making everything feel the same.

The 7/10 that I think Eurogamer gave Ass. Creed actually fits quite well.

Also playing Max Payne for the first time and while it isn't as good as I've heard it is still quite good.

Edited by Moatilliatta

Well obviously the reason stores decide to release games early is because they are cleverly attempting to combat piracy by releasing legit copies of games that have been pirated and are available for download on the internet.
Has Clear Sky been pirated already? I haven't heard anything about that.

I'd have it by now, but stores over here are crap and they won't be getting copies until friday... when they were supposed to have it by the 5th.

Yep.

A guy on RPS mentioned playing the Russian version (it's totally okay because he's going to buy the English version) and either the English version is out or it's the Russian version fan translated.

Edited by Hell Kitty

The Russian version is on the 'nets - although that's only because they, the Russians, got it about a week or two before everyone else.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Bought Genma Onimusha from Gamestop for 12 euros. A freaking steal. I loved Warlords and this is even better.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've been thinking about getting Mercenaries 2 for PC even after the game scoring 5/10 in both Eurogamer and Gamespot. The lure of playing this game co-op with my cousin is almost too strong. I just wish someone had reviewed the PC version of the game.. Is it as buggy, shallow and broken in the PC version as it is in the Xbox 360 version? I loved the first Mercenaries despite these flaws..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

fallout 2 again

playing with a jinxed character

it's quite funny to get swamped by all the rats in Klamath and watch one after the other cripple their limbs trying to bite me :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

fallout 2 again

it's quite funny to get swamped by all the rats in Klamath and watch one after the other cripple their limbs trying to bite me :lol:

C00l. I never took any special traits except bloody mess.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Single-player Clear Sky, however I just got back home after spending the night out with a friend and I cannot say anything about it at the moment as the patch has not downloaded yet (30% as of this posting). I'll have more information up by the weekend.

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

fallout 2 again

it's quite funny to get swamped by all the rats in Klamath and watch one after the other cripple their limbs trying to bite me >_<

C00l. I never took any special traits except bloody mess.

it's pretty cool as long as you keep your luck relatively high, and weapon skills too

you don't l00t as much ammo though, coz people get critical misses and lose the rest of their clips

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Ok, Clear Sky is good so far but not as great as I thought it would be. I guess that's what I get for pre-ordering a game, but, yeah, I would have almost certainly still have bought it. The combat is kicking my ass again though, looks like I've gotten soft since I last played the original. ;)

-Hurlshot

solo rogue through bg2. i'm not cheating much, either. well, i set it up so my guy (swashbuckler) had all the experience from bg1+tosc as well as all the tomes to increase his stats, and he started out with a total of 92 to begin with. i've got some strange mod in the game that has thrown in a few tomes, too, so i have upped my CON, STR and DEX by one each again. i'm holding back on CTRL+R heals, however. ;)

it's rather tough, actually, and in spite of being level 16 in the first chapter i die often. since i don't have the "use magic device" HLA yet, i don't have a lot of the protections that i will ultimately need, which includes immunity to level drain from the amulet of power (fight a vamp and it's over quickly) or one of the weapons that confers that protection. apparently scrolls will become a necessity, too, particularly when going up against dragoons.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

it's rather tough, actually, and in spite of being level 16 in the first chapter i die often. since i don't have the "use magic device" HLA yet, i don't have a lot of the protections that i will ultimately need, which includes immunity to level drain from the amulet of power (fight a vamp and it's over quickly)

I used to hate fighting all those Vampire ambushes. Most of the time I ended up walking around during the day just so that I could avoid them.

Ok, Clear Sky is good so far but not as great as I thought it would be. I guess that's what I get for pre-ordering a game, but, yeah, I would have almost certainly still have bought it. The combat is kicking my ass again though, looks like I've gotten soft since I last played the original. ;)

Quite a lot of reviewers thought it to be a step down as well. Still one of the games on my wishlist once my main computer starts working again.

I'm still playing Max Payne and while it has some pretty obvious flaws it's also quite fun.