What are you playing now?

Gorth

fallout 2 again

playing with a jinxed character

it's quite funny to get swamped by all the rats in Klamath and watch one after the other cripple their limbs trying to bite me :ermm:

C00l. I never took any special traits except bloody mess.

it's pretty cool as long as you keep your luck relatively high, and weapon skills too

you don't l00t as much ammo though, coz people get critical misses and lose the rest of their clips

You will probably be able to get the Pariah dog in your group.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

i thought you only encounter the Pariah dog when your luck is below 4 or something?

and it gives you jinxed as a perk or something, rather than a trait

i've never encountered it in any of my games before :ermm:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I bought Onimusha 3.

Anyone know any good gamepads for pc?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Playing still a bit GTA IV here and there. One of the best blind purchases ever!

Doesn't a blind purchase have to be a game you know nothing about? Have you been living in a cave for the last 8 years?

I bought GTA III as a blind purchase. I knew nothing about it, other than the fact that it was based on a funny little arcade game.

Playing still a bit GTA IV here and there. One of the best blind purchases ever!

I bought GTA III as a blind purchase. I knew nothing about it, other than the fact that it was based on a funny little arcade game.

Oh yeah, who's living in a cave? GTA was a hit since part 1.

Rockstar games never had any appeal to me, and I never liked the GTA games very much, part because of the stupid settings (80's Miami? Fack off), part because it just looked dumb. GTA 4 however has a nice feel to, good driving physics, nice setting (modern-day NYC), mostly cool characters. So I was glad it didn't fail me. Blind purchase paid off.

Edited by Morgoth