What are you playing now?

Gorth

NWN - In Chapter 2. Just received my Paladin mount. My score for this game just went higher. :unsure:

The mounts only got added post-Wyvern Crown of Cormyr though, right?

? Your asking the wrong person. This is the first time I have tried to play the OC in about 2 years or more and the furthest I ever got. I'll take your word for it.

NWN - In Chapter 2. Just received my Paladin mount. My score for this game just went higher. :unsure:

The mounts only got added post-Wyvern Crown of Cormyr though, right?

The 1.69 patch added them to the main game I think, although I have not tried it yet to see if this is true. :o

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Replaying KotOR.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Replaying KotOR.

last time i did that i had fun

just for the hell of it i made Mission and Carth use swords, and Bastila and Juhani use blasters :ermm:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

well i've had my main character as a bit of a gunslinger before

scoundrel + consular

dual blasters + static field/insanity + rapid shot = lots of sneak attacks

but i just decided to go for something different, rather than having everyone use the same things in every playthrough

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I am re-playing Hitman Bloodmoney, it's still fun although i wish I had kept my old save files so I could pick the missions at will had have all the weapons and upgrades. :ermm:

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

I hear good things about that. What's your opinion?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I hear good things about that. What's your opinion?

I haven't played enough yet. The 2D art is lovely, the music is awesome, and it's been so very long since I enjoyed a side scrolling platformer.

I just solved world 2 ( the first level). I was feeling like an idiot because I couldn't see any possible way to get those extra puzzle pieces so it was terribly satisfying when I finally did.

Edited by Hell Kitty

I really liked the trial version. The third world was some incredibly satisfying puzzling/platforming and I like the overall art direction.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Tron 2.0. As a self-confessed Tron geek I bloody love this game.

Can anyone recommend a good crime strategy game, maybe one reminiscent of Gangsters 1 + 2... only not Gangsters 1 + 2? Because I'd love to play a game that let you hire goons and rough people up, that's the kind of mood I'm in right now.

Edited by Tel Aviv

I found Jericho at Gamestop for $5 when I went pre-order a copy of Clear Sky, so now I'm installing that. Oh yeah, I'm also still playing The Witcher - although I know that if I do not finish within the week I'll need to start over (my copy of the expanded version will be available on the 17th).

-Hurlshot