What are you playing now?

Gorth

I reached level 44 as a Captain of Men in Lord of the Rings Online.

I also got to see the Fellowship off from Rivendell. Boromir told me I should be a part of the crew, there's too many dang hobbits on the quest. I was THIS close to being a movie star, shucks.

The fellowship leaving is in preparation of the expansion in September, which will add the Mines of Moria and some areas past the Misty Mountains.

Just started playing LotRO a couple weeks ago with some friends and I'm really enjoying it. A nice change from WoW. It also seems to have a better community of players than WoW does. Playing a Hunter and a Burglar right now, both level 19. Think I'll stick this one out for a while.

Also playing.....

MVP 2005

Final Fantasy IV(DS)

Hot Shots Golf OOB(PS3)

Edited by Setzer

I'm replaying Mass Effect. I'm trying to get both my Paragon and Renegade Shepard to Level 60, just so they'll be ready when Mass Effect II comes out.

Of course, this could backfire if ME2 doesn't live up to the developers' claims. But I'm having a fun enough time that it doesn't matter right now.

I'm actually going to do the same thing before the second game. Just curious, how close are you and hwo many hours have you put in? I want to gauge myself and get an estimate of how much I'll have to play to get there.

Playing through The Witcher and loving it.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

I reached level 44 as a Captain of Men in Lord of the Rings Online.

I also got to see the Fellowship off from Rivendell. Boromir told me I should be a part of the crew, there's too many dang hobbits on the quest. I was THIS close to being a movie star, shucks.

The fellowship leaving is in preparation of the expansion in September, which will add the Mines of Moria and some areas past the Misty Mountains.

Just started playing LotRO a couple weeks ago with some friends and I'm really enjoying it. A nice change from WoW. It also seems to have a better community of players than WoW does. Playing a Hunter and a Burglar right now, both level 19. Think I'll stick this one out for a while.

I like how easy it is to enjoy playing alts. There is so much content that it rarely feels like you are repeating stuff (except the epic storyline, but the prologue is different based on race.) Plus crafting is setup where multiple characters really support one another. My high level weaponsmith has single handedly supplied a tailor and jeweler with enough materials to move forward with the profession.

I'm replaying Mass Effect. I'm trying to get both my Paragon and Renegade Shepard to Level 60, just so they'll be ready when Mass Effect II comes out.

Of course, this could backfire if ME2 doesn't live up to the developers' claims. But I'm having a fun enough time that it doesn't matter right now.

I'm actually going to do the same thing before the second game. Just curious, how close are you and hwo many hours have you put in? I want to gauge myself and get an estimate of how much I'll have to play to get there.

My latest game, as Renegade Shepard, is at about 45 hours, and he's up to Level 58. I'm near the end, though, so I doubt I'll reach Level 60 after two times through. My Paragon Shepard reached Level 60 sometime into my third play through. It wasn't quite the halfway point, I don't think, but it happened after I'd already become a Spectre and left the Citadel.

So, given that each play through averages out to about 25 hours, and I've had to go through the game three times (two full, one partial, although I did finish it anyway just to have that final save file), that amounts to around 75 or so hours.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Sins of a Solar Empire, although an hour into various tutorials I still don't know what I'm doing. The designers seems to have done away with convention and made the interface truly nightmarish and counter intuitive.

Really?! I didn't have any problems jumping right in without any of the tutorials.. :)

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Fallout on Gametap. Fallout 2 and Tactics will be coming out later this year.

Also, Gametap just signed a deal with THQ, so they will be getting STALKER, Company of Heroes, Titan Quest, and a bunch of other games. This is an awesome service for $10 a month. Just a huge amount of games that you get access to.

Well I canceled Age of Conan so now I am replaying the Forged Alliance campaign as the UEF instead of Cybran. It's not as easy but that is not a bad thing.

Also playing the War3: TFT Dota map. It's hard finding good games, quite a few people leave as soon as something happens that they don't like. But I still manage to find a couple good ones per week so I keep playing.

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

I just signed up with a free account for now, whats the catch ?

The free account really only gives you access to arcade classics. That's cool, but you want to get a regular account to access the full games lineup. Take a look and see if it's worth it. Sam & Max sealed the deal for me. The first month is only a buck so if you realize it's not for you, just cancel before the first month is up.

The free account really only gives you access to arcade classics.

And Dues Ex, Hitman II, Jaws Unleashed, Dikatana :x , and several other full games are also available. -_-

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

The free account really only gives you access to arcade classics.

And Dues Ex, Hitman II, Jaws Unleashed, Dikatana :grin: , and several other full games are also available. :)

Ah, didn't realize that. Personally I went straight for the paid membership. 99 cents seemed like a pretty fair price to give it a shot for a month, and after that month I realized it was definitely worth the $10.

I'm giving The Witcher another shot. The game became unplayable due to slow downs once I reached Act III, so I'll see if the new patch helps me at all.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

My wife and I just bought a Wii today. She really dug the Wii Fit, so it gave me a decent excuse to buy it. I got Smash Bros. along with the Wii fit, and we are setting it up now.

Cool, I'll dig out my SSB friend code if you want to try to play a match sometime. :thumbsup:

-Hurlshot

I'm giving The Witcher another shot. The game became unplayable due to slow downs once I reached Act III, so I'll see if the new patch helps me at all.

So much for that. Slowdowns-a-plenty.

Oh well, back on the shelf you go.

So much for that. Slowdowns-a-plenty.

Oh well, back on the shelf you go.

You should try again when the enhanced edition comes out as I'm pretty sure that it is supposed to help with slowdowns.

sporegif20080614235048aq1.gif

You should try again when the enhanced edition comes out as I'm pretty sure that it is supposed to help with slowdowns.

I probably will, but I'm not holding my breath. Each subsequent patch was supposed to at least improve the slowdowns, but I never saw an improvement on my system from patch to patch.

Still playing Bloodlines, but broke down before the Nosferatu sewers (well, actually the mansion you go to before that) and made another character (Malkavian, weee). That particular part of the game is really the breaking point for me, more than once have I stopped playing at that moment. In fact, I think I've only mustered the inspiration to go there there once, which was the one time when I finished the game. It's so... sad. The game's got such great character and great quests at the start. It's such a slap in the face to have to sit through the sucktastic combat which gets heavier and heavier as it goes on.

But man, everytime I play the game it still feels so fresh. I'm not into the whole goth/Vampire thing (though I did enjoy the PnP when I played it), but it's really fresh to be playing it in a RPG. Vampire the Masquerade actually works quite well in cRPG form.

Still, I doubt I'll make it past the whole Nosferatu in the sewers deal again anytime soon. :(

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I probably will, but I'm not holding my breath. Each subsequent patch was supposed to at least improve the slowdowns, but I never saw an improvement on my system from patch to patch.

I actually upgraded my computer in large part due to the Witcher performance.