What are you playing now?

Gorth

I just replayed Kotor 2 in time from a save where I got to experience a Darth Sion scene and the Jedi Academy scene with Kreia near the end.

These have got to be the best moments in RPG gaming yet. I'm serious, the Jedi Academy scene was incredibly emotional and deep, not to mention Kreia is the most interesting RPG character I've ever encountered. Also, I like how every single person on your ship has presonality and lots of things to say, while also having some very interesting stuff to find out about them by earning influence (a great idea which lacked polish).

The whole game wasn't run by a single choice like the previous Kotor or Mass Effect, and the endings felt entirely different though they implied the same locations. The combat was only ruined by the enormous amount of lag on the Xbox.

This reminds me that pretty much the only Western RPGs to come out these days are action RPGs, while these semi-turned-based RPGs with d20 rules were perfectly fine and were a lot of fun anyway. This is why I really want a Kotor 3. Because it's been a while since I've played a game with d20 rules that worked well.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

Planescape Torment: just as fantastic as I remembered and even better

Though corrupted spell effects suck :bat:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Repplaying Vampire: Bloodlines. A mixture of awesome (most earlier parts of the game) and suck (most later parts of the game). Really enjoyed sneaking around the hospital and all that. The NPCs in this game are really colorful. Both due to great writing and great face animations (still the best I've seen for RPGs).

About to go into the Ocean Hotel which was quite awesome the first time playing the game, but kinda sucky when replaying it (since it's very non-interactive).

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Well, my Fallout Collection had UK versions of game so I had to download american patch and the children patch

Finally got my xbox back from MS! I can't wait to get out of work and get home to start playing again...I'm building up a pile of shame that I need to complete.

Taking turns playing a bit of Planescape Torment, Europa Universalis III and the X2 Demo...

The last one suffers a bit because my joystick seems to "stutter" on the speed throttle. Maybe it is time to get a new one... it wasn't even 8 years old :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

I'm replaying Mass Effect. I'm trying to get both my Paragon and Renegade Shepard to Level 60, just so they'll be ready when Mass Effect II comes out.

Of course, this could backfire if ME2 doesn't live up to the developers' claims. But I'm having a fun enough time that it doesn't matter right now.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

IO just got my Bad Company disc fixed! It wasn't working for a month. H how I missed splitting open houses with explosives.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I reached level 44 as a Captain of Men in Lord of the Rings Online.

I also got to see the Fellowship off from Rivendell. Boromir told me I should be a part of the crew, there's too many dang hobbits on the quest. I was THIS close to being a movie star, shucks.

The fellowship leaving is in preparation of the expansion in September, which will add the Mines of Moria and some areas past the Misty Mountains.

Civ IV

actually won a cultural victory (and was 4 turns from a space race victory at the same time)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I've started bloodlines. I'm at the tutorial where I have to fight with my fists. Only problem is that the fists do not appear when I press F1. Am I missing something or what? Any ideas?

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

is your F lock on/off?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

Volourn has

I've heard it is rather average/meh

Repplaying Vampire: Bloodlines. A mixture of awesome (most earlier parts of the game) and suck (most later parts of the game). Really enjoyed sneaking around the hospital and all that. The NPCs in this game are really colorful. Both due to great writing and great face animations (still the best I've seen for RPGs).

About to go into the Ocean Hotel which was quite awesome the first time playing the game, but kinda sucky when replaying it (since it's very non-interactive).

Oh man, I loved that hotel bit. That was seriously scary.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

is your F lock on/off?

The menu of melee weapons appears, I just don't see any fists there. :S

(the F lock is on)

EDIT: Nevermind, I opened the game with console and added the fists.

Edited by Istima Loke

I think therefore I am?

Could be!

Or is it really someone else

Who only thinks he's me?

Well, that's one weird bug then :p

Have you patched?

Ahh, it might be unofficial patch screwing things :p

Yup, some unofficial one too...

The "Unofficial Patches" will change a lot of things that should not be changed, I would go with the "True Patch." :p

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot