What are you playing now?

Gorth

I bought Dark Messiah for 15 euros.

Somehow, when I leap over soaking wet rooftops of a nightly city, slowly being twisted into a 80's swords and sorcery pulp plot, I wonder why I didn't do that earlier. Way WAY earlier.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I bought Dark Messiah for 15 euros.

I bought Civ IV for ten euros from Germany

In Finland it still costs about 40 euros

So...haha!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

I bought it for twenty from Anttila, like a year and half ago.

So there!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I love Dark Messiah.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Dark Messiah really deserved a lot more love that it got. Melee combat was awesome fun, even if the level design was a bit crap.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

This game is awesome. How I managed to miss it before is beyond me.

kirottu said:

I bought it for twenty from Anttila, like a year and half ago.

So there!

AND I got cool, old time huge cardboard box with it!

So there!

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

It's only sold in those boxes, dimwit!

kirottu said:

no no no, it was bigger

Redneck!

Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

While the gameplay seems to be standard PoP fare, which I enjoy a great deal, the soundtrack is starting to get on my nerves (after 15 minutes of listening to it). It's generic rock crap. In an ancient middle eastern fantasy setting. Why the hell?

Heja Sverige!!

Fallout 2 with the restoration project. Playing Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 back to back, I must say that I feel the quality gap is larger than ever. I feel Fallout 1 is a lot tighter overall, and has many moments that are just pure brilliance and which can affect me in great ways to this day. Fallout 2 is a lot more "bumpy" and a lot more annoying in many ways. Fallout 1 had one place where I felt the combat was mistreated and that was Adytum (with that huge battle, takes forever). Fallout 2 has plenty of random encounters with a lot of foes, which really brings out the bad things about the combat system. Never thought about this before actually.

The whole continuity is also quite shafted in some places.

Still, it's no doubt a good game and a very nice RPG.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Fallout 2 with the restoration project. Playing Fallout 1 and Fallout 2 back to back, I must say that I feel the quality gap is larger than ever. I feel Fallout 1 is a lot tighter overall, and has many moments that are just pure brilliance and which can affect me in great ways to this day. Fallout 2 is a lot more "bumpy" and a lot more annoying in many ways. Fallout 1 had one place where I felt the combat was mistreated and that was Adytum (with that huge battle, takes forever). Fallout 2 has plenty of random encounters with a lot of foes, which really brings out the bad things about the combat system. Never thought about this before actually.

The whole continuity is also quite shafted in some places.

Still, it's no doubt a good game and a very nice RPG.

The restoration project increases random encounters x150% if not more, I had to uninstall it, not a representation of the shipped game. I have really struggled to finish Fallout 2, I ripped right through FO1.

I know, I've tweaked the encounter rate myself in the past. But the latest version of the Project don't seem to have changed the encounter rate to silly levels, not sure if Killap modified that. Or maybe the new version just don't modify the worldmap file. Either way, the rate of the encounters if fine by me now. It's the content of many of the combat encounters that bother me.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

I just picked up Etrian Odyssey II yesterday so I've been playing that. I'm only at the second level so far but damn are those monsters tough! The random encounters are pretty easy, but the big glowy orange encounters are just TPK's waiting to happen. With a lot of luck I can kill one, but only if I get a lucky ambush turn and I get more luck from them in saving the characters that can actually hurt them till last. Maybe after a few more level ups...

I am currently ripping through Mass Effect. I swear, I'll beat this game in under 7 hours. Which is less than I spent on Halo 3, which is saying a lot.

Edited by WILL THE ALMIGHTY

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

AudioSurf and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

What's the point of these threads? +1 posts for saying what you're playing right now? Might as well just make a chat room. :biggrin:

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

They're fun

duh

AudioSurf and S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

What's the point of these threads? +1 posts for saying what you're playing right now? Might as well just make a chat room. :p

Well, theoretically you actually talk about the games your are playing a little rather than just listing titles. Share something cool that you just did or how you failed miserably.

Which happen time to time. And chit chat between guys playing the same game etc

It's a place where people can discuss whatever game they're playing without having to start a new thread for each game.

Heja Sverige!!

Diablo 2 in Hell Mode. I can't be so cavalier like I was playing before. It takes more than 2 hits to kill something. And they hit hard right back.

This kicking my ass. I died four times last night. Those damn unique bosses keep getting at me. I have to keep switching between spells since they have their own immunities.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.