RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Blarghagh

I will play Japanese version

Can anyone explain to me how music in japanese games sounds always the same? I just had to think about the song at the end of the Resident Evil 1 (original), and even that somehow shares elements with the stuff in the trailer above. And that game was released in 1996.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

"That being said, this crappy game is clearly making a shameless attempt at cashing in on negative media exposure, and it deserves to be called out as garbage."

(Lack of) quality aside,t he game makers should be recommended for ging space to see the whiny scumbag hypocrites come out fot he woodwork so we can ll point and laugh at their evil nazism. Part of me just wants to buy it just to stick s middle finger at them.

But Volo that's exactly what they want, part of there strategy is a form of manipulation. They are aware  that at the moment in the gaming industry certain gamers are very sensitive about being told " what games are acceptable to play and what games are not"

So they create a game that is basically a rejection of " politically correct games ". They are relying on people to say " yes I'm going to buy this game as form of protest to being told what I can or can't play "

But they are  manipulating you into thinking this is entertainment that is going against the trends, when in fact its just garbage.

And I'm not suggesting you want to buy this game as you have already said you probably won't. I am just giving context why this game exists

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Yes, and people like you feed into what they want. Let them make their game without whining about it.

If people just stuck to quality of the actual game(play) and not whine about 'morals of the game' it wouldn't be a waste of time.

I mean I played FO series where you can enslave men AND women, have shotgun weddings, get raped my a super mutant, get the entire world hooked on drugs, dipped in magic mutant making goo, etc., etc., a litle killing of civilans isn't gonna stop me from playing a game.

Also, it's not going to make me turn around and do ANY of those things in real life either.

But, no, you got peopel talk about how 'evil' the game is, the stupid engine makers  running awya like little babies despite the fact their engine is sued for all sorts of violent games but this is too far? Give me a break.

I'm into shooters but who knows maybe the game play is fantastic and shooter fans might enjoy it.

And, no what, I don't fear that those shooter fans are going to turn around and start randomly kill innocent people in real life.

BECAUSE. IT. IS. NOT. REAL.

P.S. Bruce is the one who claims you shouldn't judge games so quickly yet here he is judging it quickly. L0L

Edited by Volourn
  • Like 1

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Yes, and people like you feed into what they want. Let them make their game without whining about it.

If people just stuck to quality of the actual game(play) and not whine about 'morals of the game' it wouldn't be a waste of time.

I mean I played FO series where you can enslave men AND women, have shotgun weddings, get raped my a super mutant, get the entire world hooked on drugs, dipped in magic mutant making goo, etc., etc., a litle killing of civilans isn't gonna stop me from playing a game.

Also, it's not going to make me turn around and do ANY of those things in real life either.

But, no, you got peopel talk about how 'evil' the game is, the stupid engine makers  running awya like little babies despite the fact their engine is sued for all sorts of violent games but this is too far? Give me a break.

I'm into shooters but who knows maybe the game play is fantastic and shooter fans might enjoy it.

And, no what, I don't fear that those shooter fans are going to turn around and start randomly kill innocent people in real life.

P.S. Bruce is the one who claims you shouldn't judge games so quickly yet here he is judging it quickly. L0L

You right to a certain a degree, I am also helping there agenda because by vilifying the game I am also drawing attention to it.

But end of the day this is a thread around the discussion of games, so I am only discussing this game on this forum and BSN. Its not like I'm going to every website I know and saying " OMG have you guys seen this terrible game and how bad it is " :biggrin:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

I like FPS games, and don't want them censored; I've never quite understood the notion of not realizing it's not real... but the problem is... that not everyone who plays FPS shooters is sane. They may have reality issues; and some game companies are not helping the matter when they clearly develop with the expressed idea of it being a murder simulator as a deliberate fantasy facilitator. It's freaky weird that some of them even fess up to it. Edited by Gizmo

I will play Japanese version

I like how it have physix on boobs xD

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

"that not everyone who plays FPS shooters is sane. They may have reality issues; and some game companies are not helping the matter when they clearly develop with the expressed idea of it being a murder simulator as a deliberate fantasy facilitator. It's freaky weird that some of them even fess up to it."

Games are not the issue. Crazy people are. Crazy people existed well before games and were killing and doing other crazy before things. You guys do realize that insane asylums have existed for a very long time, right?

This idea that 99.999999999999999999999% of the population need to be babysat and live in fear and be babies because of the other 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% is ridiculous.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Geez I honestly can't think of worse music than that death metal...imagine being stuck in a room and having to listen to it for hours and hours :blink:  :blink:

De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.

Geez I honestly can't think of worse music than that death metal...imagine being stuck in a room and having to listen to it for hours and hours :blink:  :blink:

You don't understand the lyrics anyway without a lyrics sheet. The reason why death/black metallers screech, grunt and growl is to mask how utterly retarded the lyrics are.

Not all of them have retarded lyrics (but you'd have to define "retarded" first because I hear a lot of retarded lyrics when I turn on the radio. Maybe grunting would make some of the crap that's shovelled onto the radio more bearable ;) )

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Sometimes it can just be about career advancement. Staying in one company for two long can limit your opportunities. At least that seems to be the modern trend....

• Like 1

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

Would be fun if she joins Bethseda.

Oh God no, No one should have to join them unless they want to be forced to make TES games forever.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Would be fun if she joins Bethseda.

Oh God no, No one should have to join them unless they want to be forced to make TES games forever.

If it means that they're not making any Fallout games, then that's great news.

Same thing.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/10/20/ultimate-general-gettysburg-release-date/#more-243001

Guys has anyone got an opinion on this game? Its a RTS, I am fascinated by the American Civil War and this game looks like a real comprehensive way to play the famous battle of Gettysburg

John Milton 

Wow, the map looks great ... satellite-accurate, nice art style. I'm on it. 

Yeah the details look amazing, let me know what you think once you play it. I have never really played a RTS before so this may be a good way for me to start

John Milton 

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/10/20/ultimate-general-gettysburg-release-date/#more-243001

Guys has anyone got an opinion on this game? Its a RTS, I am fascinated by the American Civil War and this game looks like a real comprehensive way to play the famous battle of Gettysburg

The designer (handle is Darth Vader) is a longtime and well known in the Total War community for his Rebalnce and gameplay mods. The guy is a bit of an ass and egomaniac though. Still he modded in some really quality stuff from Rome 1 to Shogun 2.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

The designer (handle is Darth Vader) is a longtime and well known in the Total War community for his Rebalnce and gameplay mods. The guy is a bit of an ass and egomaniac though. Still he modded in some really quality stuff from Rome 1 to Shogun 2.

Interesting, that's relevant to how good this game may be as the designer is experienced in the field

John Milton 

Judging from the gameplay video and his talents in AI coding I'd say it's probably gonna be a good game. I doubt he'll be able to handle that success very well though, he is convinced he singlehandedly saved Creative Assembly and the Total War series with his mods. I'm guessing he'll be completely immune to any criticism and run his series into the ground with his arrogance in less than 3 games.

Fortune favors the bald.