The Funny Things Thread.

Rosbjerg

konami code will haunt us all.

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Fun fact, our hair color reveals our place in pansexual society.

Blondes are our record keepers. The great librarians, they collect, analyze, store, and distribute information to the rest of us. They are blonde because they reflect the light of knowledge.

Those with Black Hair are our inventors. They investigate, produce, and teach new technologies so that we may thrive in future times. Their hair is black because of their frequent dives into the void of the unknown.

Brunettes are our ambassadors. They interact with people, plants, and animals, forging bonds that can protect us when we are threatened. Their hair is brown because of their deep connection to the earth.

And as for redheads.

You don’t want to know the purpose of the Red Heads. But may their hellfire consume our enemies

• Like 3

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Damn, i'm bald and not even fond of pots and pans.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

*snip*

Doesn't work on an IPS screen, amusingly. Had to boot up my decrepit old laptop with a dodgy TN panel to see it. :p

Ah, okay, good. I could only see a faint outline and thought I was just deficient in some way, again. An alien in a tie and dinner jacket?

All Stop. On Screen.

*snip*

Doesn't work on an IPS screen, amusingly. Had to boot up my decrepit old laptop with a dodgy TN panel to see it. :p

Ah, okay, good. I could only see a faint outline and thought I was just deficient in some way, again. An alien in a tie and dinner jacket?

What? I don't remember seeing anything. 

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

I should try playing it like that. I might finally enjoy playing TES games. Perhaps my problem all this time has been that I try to play them the same way I like to play other fantasy-setting* RPG titles, as opposed to trying to play like the darkest and perverted of all Siths. I don't even play my Siths that way. :/

Thank you Family Friendly Gaming!

------

*Chances are, we might also have very different ideas of what a "fantasy-setting" is as well.

----

EDIT: I've bookmarked them. I think I could have a lot of fun reading their reviews, and on how to get the most out of my gaming experiences. Finally, looking outside of the box is paying off! I feel like a teenager again!

Costume Quest - Featuring the most controversial of 'holidays'

Portal 2 - Review started off good, because gun.

Lego Harry Potter 1 & 2 get lower review scores than the other Lego games

Edited by babaganoosh13

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

1210432510609.jpg.rofl.posters.jpg

Google! Attend my orders...

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

captain-doge_o_2479163.jpg

Can't help but love that breed.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Interesting visual take on "Get Lucky."

• Like 2
“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling