The Funny Things Thread.

Rosbjerg

and awesome:

IDo0lDH.gif

Fark. I probably should see my opthamologist again. :/

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

If you focus on the dot, and only the dot, when the progress bar completes you will see the picture in color. Mind, you have to keep your eyes on the dot because as soon as you shift yout eyes away the picture will snap back to black and white. Pretty neat effect, I wonder what the explanation is.

someone is dumping his hard disk all in one go :)

• Like 2

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

Akshually, I know several big humor treads on other forums, and I'm just picking the best stuff and copy-pasting.

I'm only on page 50 and there are many, many mroe pages to go.

Maybe I should jsut link the forum thread link

But enough for now :p

• Like 1

* YOU ARE A WRONGULARITY FROM WHICH NO RIGHT CAN ESCAPE! *

Chuck Norris was wrong once - He thought HE made a mistake!

Who the hell needs a Porsche? :)

That's some balls on that guy though, would've thought it'd topple on a couple of those moves he did.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

It's not a diesel actually, it's a Volvo B21, B23 or B230 from a Volvo 240/740 Turbo. :)

I recognize that useless exhaust manifold anywhere, here's a topdown picture of it being mounted on my fathers B230

DSC_2527.jpg

Looks like the standard turbo, but looks can be decieving. I reckon 300 horsies though!

• Like 1