What are you playing now?

Final Fantasy VI

possibly the best in the series.

What is on FF the most interesting, is that everyone has different opinions on the quality of every game :) I found VI pretty boring, and I was in love with IX, for example :p

Anyway playing Final Fantasy XIII-2 trying to get every fragment and platinum trophy (23% to go), finally got the most retarded one - Lucky Coin fragment... I had to play that damned Slot Machine minigame for 5 maybe hours to get that fragment :/

And got owned my ass by Raspatil superboss... got sucky synergist monsters, so I was doing to low damage to his summoned minions, so he healed to much when I got him to 500k HP and then got impaled by 4 summoned Wladislaus...

So I gone and spend some time to tame Purple Chocobo, and atm trying to level him up to level 99...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I tried FF1-3. I completed 4. I tried 5 and 6. Completed 7.Played 8. Completed 10, 10-2 and 12.

I found 1-5 pointless, childish and dated. I never got into 6. I don't like 2D anime RPG's. I can't get into the ridiculously childish characters.

7 was okay, but nothing special. 8 was boring.

10 is my favorite. Sure it had a few embarrasing voice acting moments, but overall I liked it a lot.

12 is well made but the story sucks.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

How is Mars Wars, is anyone playing it ?

If you mean Mars: War Logs, then I've been playing it.  Almost finished, but I took a break for a bit due to a sudden Neverwinter addiction.  Anyway, I like it.  For a $20 budget title the graphics are really impressive.  The production value stumbles though.  Lipsyncing is off, some of the character models look just plain creepy (Mary, I'm looking in your direction), and the story is fairly disjointed.  Still, if you can look past that, there is a fun game underneath.  It's basically Dune meets Chronicles of Riddick meets Rage with character advancement and combat like The Witcher 2.  Like any other game, the combat gets repetitive after a while, but I find it to be fun and engaging (zapping fools with force lightning electric arcs never gets dull).  It's a game where the developer had a really grand ambition but fell well short due to working on a meager budget, but to me it's an enjoyable game well worth the extremely reasonable $20 (I bought it fro $16 with a 20% off GMG voucher) asking price.  I don't regret purchasing it one bit, in fact I feel like I got a bargain.

Edited by Keyrock

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Cyanide's Blood Bowl was embarassingly bad considering how easy that type of game is to make.

Spiders/Cyanide is the best European developer after Larian.

To each their own.

I felt that every Cyanide gam was missing something.

Other than Chaos League, I can't say to have truly enjoyed any of their games

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Started playing Zeno Clash 2 today. I think everyone who liked the first game will like the new one as well.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I wish I could try that Neverwinter MMO everyone seems to be playing, but I still can't. :p So back to Path of Exile and grinding for those currency/gear-altering items with a blue frog for company, while still mostly wishing the Planet Explorers beta .6 was out already.

Oh and I've decided the melee issue in PoE is mostly latency. I don't mean big jerky lag spikes, just the overall response time ... I don't know where their servers are compared to where I am, and it's not off by a lot/terrible, but definitely not as good/consistent as Diablo3 or even Diablo2. Another reason I don't like online games most of the time. I hate latency.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

So is everyone playing neverwinter on mindflayer server

And remember to join the ObsidianOrder channel ;)

So far we only have a few people, but it will grow :)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I'm really enjoying Bioshock Infinite.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I am suffering from advanced Ostfront withdrawal now that the CoH2 beta has ended for a while. Open beta soon.

The vanilla CoH port to steam is still wonky from a MP perspective so I'm looking for another game *sigh*

Any ideas? I might try the NWN open beta seeing as you lot are all on it. Although I really like the idea of a RTS.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Started playing Zeno Clash 2 today. I think everyone who liked the first game will like the new one as well.

While I really liked the art and the weird setting, the gameplay would give me headaches. Wish there was a demo for this sequel, so I can see if the combat still gives me problems.

It probably will. Some things are easier now, but they also added quite a few new combos which I am unable to do right now... I am just not a combo-type of player.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I am suffering from advanced Ostfront withdrawal now that the CoH2 beta has ended for a while. Open beta soon.

The vanilla CoH port to steam is still wonky from a MP perspective so I'm looking for another game *sigh*

Any ideas? I might try the NWN open beta seeing as you lot are all on it. Although I really like the idea of a RTS.

NWN sucks. My dwarf cleric throws ****ing thunderbolts as a default attack. Everyone is a bloody superhero.

When is CoH2 open beta coming? 

NWN sucks. My dwarf cleric throws ****ing thunderbolts as a default attack. Everyone is a bloody superhero.

When is CoH2 open beta coming? 

I would imagine within the next fortnight or so. The closed Beta finished on the 30th. Retail release is June 25th.

The developers have listened to the feedback and I think the open Beta build will be good fun. I hope they include some more maps, though.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Cyanide's Blood Bowl was embarassingly bad considering how easy that type of game is to make.

I absolutely love Blood Bowl and am annoyed I discovered it late. Although their commercial team are f***ing arseholes. I'm not even going to say why. Those who know will know what I'm talking about.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I absolutely love Blood Bowl and am annoyed I discovered it late. Although their commercial team are f***ing arseholes. I'm not even going to say why. Those who know will know what I'm talking about.

The real game, or Cyanide's game?

Also playing NWN on the Mindflayer server as a Tiefling control mage. Name is Demoneye ( :lol: ) and I reached level 16-17 yesterday and got myself a Cleric companion, which totally makes my life easier. Its pretty fun if standard for MMO's. I really hate the checkpoint save system and prior to getting my Cleric companion I was blowing through healing potions and constantly running back to the fire to heal which was a major PITA. I can only imagine how badly that mechanic will suck in P:E since that universe doesn't even offer healing pots.

I finally got around to installing Arkham Asylum and I've really been enjoying it, they've managed to cram quite a few satisfying mechanics into the Unreal engine.  Mark Hamill's joker is always excellent and I can't imagine an animated Batman without Kevin Conroy's voice, so far the Arkham games seem like a good send off for them.

Also dabbling in Retro City Rampage and Abobo's Big Adventure, both games are just excellent  :thumbsup: