RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

I see their story with DLC, but then what about their ad for the CE? Obviuosly this DLC is the CE DLC...are they saying that they advertised something that they might not be able to fulfill because they hadn't even worked on it yet?

Or am I missing something there?

Yep, confusing decisions on those two. Last I checked fans were still lobbying to bring Bateson back, I don't think we've heard much of the new VA for 47 other than the "I never left" clip with some generic, serious voice. The way they just ditched Bateson after 4 games was disappointing.

Apparently, its linked to how 5 has some LA director. Bateson has said he was told he'd have to go and audition in LA.. and then..boom..next thing he knew, they got someone else.

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Risen 2 interview (English) with gameplay scenes

Minigames, plus worst animations and worst (English) voice acting ever?

Not sure what to think of that. At least the latter two are typical PB trademarks.

Piranha Bytes game in name only. There appear to be more than five women in the game.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

http://www.eurogamer...-date-announced

The trailer is great if only for dubstep Claptrap.

I just saw this. The trailer, at least, has me stoked. If split screen is on PC I'll be one happy camper, too (for me & hubby). Crossing my fingers for the sequel to be a game I like.

Axton's a hottie, too. If hubby wants to play that character when we play co-op, I won't complain. :dancing:;)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Great interview with highly promising views. I feel like a little kid just under christmas. This game needs to happen. :wowey:

Edited by Undecaf
  • Like 1

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

Great interview with highly promising views. I feel like a little kid just under christmas. This game needs to happen. :wowey:

Yeah, that sounds almost too awesome. Dare I already think kickstarters are the best thing that has happened in the industry in years?

Brian's comments on sound design alone make me one happy camper, nothing contributes to atmosphere more than sound/music for me.

I'm not really sure about Wasteland 2. I've never played any games done by Fargo, so I have no idea if they are capable at all. Though someone making a old school RPG is lovely...

He's getting back the old team, or at least part of it, and if you read the interview, a lot of the design work was already being done with people of the caliber of Jason Anderson (Fallout co-creator). I'd normally be skeptical of inXile's products, but this could really shape up into something good. The most important part will be to very efficient about how they spend money and manage to set an achievable target, both in terms of audience and budget.

Probably will throw in 100 euros into the basked for Wasteland 2. We'll see if it will suck or not suck, etc. Right now I see this as an experiment and I am tensed to see it's outcome.

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."