RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

Looks pretty frantic.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've looked at the thread for "The Banner Saga" over at SA and apparently Chewbot who wrote the excellent Oregon Trail and Animal Croosing LP's is the games writer.

That has put it immediatly on my "To Buy" list.

• Like 1

i hope that hawken game also includes larger slower mechs to play as. i don't really like the idea of being a small fast mech

edit: ok and after reading that neogaf post, AC3 just shot up on my priority list. sounds like the game will blend elements of red dead redemption with assassins creed in the best ways.

very excited about that game now

Edited by entrerix

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Old news are old. New news here

:skull:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein