RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS THREAD!

Gorth

No Clan mechs, we're all IS freeborn scum this time around. Maybe they'll toss in the Clans invading as some world event (somehow need to stop everyone going Clanner as well in that case).

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

No Clan mechs, we're all IS freeborn scum this time around. Maybe they'll toss in the Clans invading as some world event (somehow need to stop everyone going Clanner as well in that case).

Awesome trailer.

Anyhoo, what they're doing is, every real life day equals one IS day. This year is 3049, release is in summer. Clan invasion begins in the summer of 3050. :biggrin:

Edited by Oner

RAGE was so awful i can't imagine DOOM 4 being a good game :(

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

... not from me! it was beyond generic. i was gung ho for the first 2 hours, bored the second 2, and then forced myself to play for 2 more before uninstalling it.

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

Yeah full patched Rage is rather fun, i have no screen tearing and it doesn't shut down anymore that was what kept me from playing and gameplay wise it's really good actually, so try it out at your own risk you either love or hate this game.

Edited by ChrisGamer300

From source code on http://baldursgate.com/:

<!-- February 28, 2012 -->
<!-- Shadowy Figure- Raise Dead : Infinity Engine -->

<!-- For years, I clung to the memory of it. Then the memory of the memory. -->

<!-- And then... it returned. Better than it was before. -->

<!-- Pore over the tapestries and works of art hanging from our walls if you wish, Child of Bhaal... perhaps you will find a clue. But patience, ah... patience would reveal it all. -->

WOOP WOOP WOOP

"Well, overkill is my middle name. And my last name. And all of my other names as well!"

Unless it turns out Obsidian is making a real BG3...

That would be glorious.

First massively successful ios remake, then green-lit multiplayer sequel. Profit.

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

Gonna be some friggin' tablet port or something. Who needs that nonsense?

Unless it turns out Obsidian is making a real BG3, in that case I'm gonna flip out in an (hopefully) orderly fashion.

The administrative contact listed for the domain is Trent Oster, so I'd say not Obsidian, but possibly interesting.

http://www.chromewhois.com/domain/baldursgate.com

Hmm...wonder if there's a gloating post on the TOR forums. Yes, there is. Shame for those getting cut.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Hmm...wonder if there's a gloating post on the TOR forums. Yes, there is. Shame for those getting cut.

Not only that doesn't make sense since the WoW wasn't involved in this round of lay-offs, but it's damn damn vile.

EDIT: Though I guess it does make sense that the lay-offs may be about WoW's customer service. Still enormously vile tho'.

Edited by WorstUsernameEver