What you did today

Gorth

It really doesn't matter, Hurlshot. I basically shared our private details for our whole small town to see. I deserve nothing better.

Don't beat yourself up about it. I'll be honest, when you first announced your engagement I was like awesome! But then I heard about the four kids and I was like baggage! And now with the breakup I'm like bullet dodged!

Seriously, you were taking on a lot to get into a relationship with a girl with multiple kids, and if she isn't going to completely adore you for being willing to do that, then she isn't worth your time.

Kirottu's joke was that Kor should have come to us first for advice, not the local newspaper. Which makes it even more funny that Hurlshot missed the joke and immediately writes (in the same post) that we are here for you..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I'm sorry if I read Kiro's post the wrong way. No hard feelings, pal?

Tomorrow morning I'm going to phone a psychiatrist. I think I need more than a little outside help.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

but it's never sought after and just keeps happening and i have no idea how

is there some secret body language or phrase?

Maybe she likes you.

I'm sorry if I read Kiro's post the wrong way. No hard feelings, pal?

Silly american, feelings cannot be hard. They are immaterial.

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I feel like a complete idiot. My class on Friday morning doesn't start at 9am, it starts at 10am. I have this time written down in all my notes. For the past several weeks at least, I could swear that class started at 9am. How the hell have I been managing to show up at the right time for class without realizing what the right time is?!

>_<

so this girl is leaving the country early tomorrow morning

the past few days have been pretty damn awesome, but tonight is going to be our last night together - and quite possibly we'll never see eachother ever again :lol:

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Perfect opportunity to "accidently" have anal sex with her.

kirottu, i know you don't want to hear this but me and you: cut from the same cloth. Great man.

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

Drinking a modified Rye Club Cocktail.

Mixed up about 3 parts rye with 1 part Cointreau, stirred over ice, added a few dashes of orange bitters to a martini glass, and poured it in. Garnished with a twist of lemon peel. The recipe I've seen omits the lemon peel, and calls for a slightly sweeter mix served in an old fashioned glass over shaved ice. But who has shaved ice handy?

The end result is little sweet for my tastes, but I like the combined citrus-peel highlights of the Cointreau, bitters, and lemon peel. And the rye makes for an interesting base spirit.

Edited by Enoch

I read the greatest comment I've even seen/

My name is Lt. Aldo Raine and I'm putting together a special team, and I need me eight soldiers. As a bushwhackin' guerrilla army, we're gonna be doin' one thing and one thing only... killin' Trolls. They're the foot soldiers of a commenter-hatin', mass murderin' maniac and they need to be dee-stroyed. That's why any and every son of a bitch we find postin' a Troll comment, they're gonna die.

We will be cruel to the Trolls, and through our cruelty they will know who we are. And they will find the evidence of our cruelty in the disemboweled, dismembered, and disfigured bodies of their brothers we leave behind us. And the Troll won't not be able to help themselves but to imagine the cruelty their brothers endured at our hands, and our boot heels, and the edge of our knives. And the Troll will be sickened by us, and the Troll will talk about us, and the Troll will fear us. And when the Troll closes their eyes at night and they're tortured by their subconscious for the evil they have done, it will be with thoughts of us they are tortured with.

SOOOUUUUNNND GOOD?

original? Not at all. But hilarious nonetheless.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

But who has shaved ice handy?

I'd bet there is a ton of it right in your back yard!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Gah, I wish I knew how to capture an animation bit off youtube. I've been watching old (as in 1996 old) power rangers episodes. And one of them (Rocky just wants to have fun) has the red ranger running around giggling and then doing an indian whoop (like a little kid). I REALLY wants it for an avatar in another location.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm really confused now. Did Kor share with his local paper, and if so, why? We've got, like SCIENTISTS and stuff on here. We're like the social equivalent of Bond's Q department.

Shryke: "Pay attention, double oh seven"

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

But who has shaved ice handy?

I'd bet there is a ton of it right in your back yard!

The snow around here has been melting and collecting dirt for 3 weeks. Most of what's left has been salted, sanded, and scooped off the street. I ain't eatin that.

Hard to feel any sympathy when you nail something new every week. You've got no equity son. You can't come into my court room with your hands dirty and expect a hand out. Enoch knows what im talking about. Unjust enrichment and what nots.

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

I'm supposed to be writing an essay. Instead, I got into a giant argument on facebook about-- of course-- whether or not pure laissez-faire capitalism is good...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS