What you did today

Gorth

I just had one of my wisdom tooths cut out. It was really fun, I recommend it for everybody.

Now I'm not allowed to do any heavy lifting for 4 days, how I'm supposed to take a leak?

I split up with my fiancee today. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm really sorry to hear that Kor.

Ah Kor, I'm sorry man

No need to be sorry. It's her loss, not his. A chick with a poor attitude hasn't earned the right to claim the Kevin Spacey lookalike that is Kor. :thumbsup:

manthing2.jpg

I want to say thanks for the support, guys. It means a lot.

Just think how cool it's going to be to get to know someone completely new, when you find the next one! I'm putting my money on her being a Somali artist who works in light (flames etc), and has a boxer dog called 'Colin' (which she will pronounce correctly). She will make you excellent crepes, and find your feet hilarious.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I dunno, Wals, a guy can only get his heart broken so many times before he decides it's not worth it to try anymore.

Lol, emo

Kor, you don't have to answer this, but how are her kids taking it? That would be the hardest part for myself, although I confess I'd probably feel a bit of relief too.

Hey, this means you can play more video games! Now I feel bad about tossing my 360.

Worked a bit, VERY slow. Kinda surprising but I guess that's because most people who got heavy rain had already picked it up. Was happy because I saw a few parents who actually, you know, parented rather than just "What's that? The game has you brutally eviscerate opponents and spill their intestines over the ground in front of children? He can get it... Wait!? HE CAN SEE A NIPPLE! FLEE!"

Other than that not much.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Had an absolutely incredibly bizarre evening tonight. I put my life (semi-literally) on the line for love and I guess it kind of paid off. Let me start by saying that I'm pretty high right now on various prescription and over the counter medicine and I believe that contributed to what I would call a dissociative experience later in the night. Instead of going through a long winded rant I'll just briefly lay out the basics.

-Me and girl have plans for dinner and I have plans to tell her my feelings on this dinner

-I try this apricot scrub for my face, I have a relatively significant allergic reaction and begin to enter the danger zone

-I take some benadryl and go see doctor. I get shot in the ass

-I get to school 45 minutes late, stay half an hour and meet up with girl during break and leave

-We eat gyros and french fries. I drink roughly a gallon of water, still have gnarly dry mouth

-We go outside. I completely go blank, disassociate, and robot voice her possibly the worst, most bizarre, and awkward delivery imaginable.

-She says she likes me too and agrees to be more than just friends. We hug twice and I leave after a very quiet awkward exchange of nervous laughs.

-I regain my composure and wait for her on fb so I can try and do some damage control.

-She hasn't shown up

edit: she didn't show up

Edited by theslug

There was a time when I questioned the ability for the schizoid to ever experience genuine happiness, at the very least for a prolonged segment of time. I am no closer to finding the answer, however, it has become apparent that contentment is certainly a realizable goal. I find these results to be adequate, if not pleasing. Unfortunately, connection is another subject entirely. When one has sufficiently examined the mind and their emotional constructs, connection can be easily imitated. More data must be gleaned and further collated before a sufficient judgment can be reached.

i have spent the past few days partying and adventuring

super super tired now though. no idea how much i drank or how many hills i climbed or how many hours i've spent in the forest. it's been interesting to say the least, and i think a good way to finish my time off work

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Had an absolutely incredibly bizarre evening tonight. I put my life (semi-literally) on the line for love and I guess it kind of paid off. Let me start by saying that I'm pretty high right now on various prescription and over the counter medicine and I believe that contributed to what I would call a dissociative experience later in the night. Instead of going through a long winded rant I'll just briefly lay out the basics.

-Me and girl have plans for dinner and I have plans to tell her my feelings on this dinner

-I try this apricot scrub for my face, I have a relatively significant allergic reaction and begin to enter the danger zone

-I take some benadryl and go see doctor. I get shot in the ass

-I get to school 45 minutes late, stay half an hour and meet up with girl during break and leave

-We eat gyros and french fries. I drink roughly a gallon of water, still have gnarly dry mouth

-We go outside. I completely go blank, disassociate, and robot voice her possibly the worst, most bizarre, and awkward delivery imaginable.

-She says she likes me too and agrees to be more than just friends. We hug twice and I leave after a very quiet awkward exchange of nervous laughs.

-I regain my composure and wait for her on fb so I can try and do some damage control.

-She hasn't shown up

edit: she didn't show up

Ouch, better go in and do some damage control.

I dunno, Wals, a guy can only get his heart broken so many times before he decides it's not worth it to try anymore.

Lol, emo

Kor, you don't have to answer this, but how are her kids taking it? That would be the hardest part for myself, although I confess I'd probably feel a bit of relief too.

Hey, this means you can play more video games! Now I feel bad about tossing my 360.

That was part of the problem. Her four year old has been having a rough time with her parents being divorced. When she's at her dads she says she wishes she was at her moms, when she's with her mom, she wishes she was at her dads.

Her older kids are teenagers, I really don't think they gave a **** either way.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Give her a present of some helium balloons. Everyone loves helium balloons.

EDIT: Today I spent two hours mailing off for work to various agencies. I don't know why it only just occurred to me.

Edited by Walsingham

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Give her a present of some helium balloons. Everyone loves helium balloons.

So, is this advice on a gift for sluggo's ladyfriend, Kor's ex, Kor's ex's kid, or all three?

I'm betting all three. :closed:

Yesterday I came home from work to find that the ice dams resulting from the slow melt of the 40-ish inches of snow we got 2 weeks ago had ripped a section of rain gutter off my house. The gutter still appears to be useable, but the wood that the screws pulled out of was left rather cracked and splintered, such that it's going to be difficult to get new screws to anchor properly.

I tried extremely hard to come up with an anecdote from work that wasnt mind-numbingly boring technical crap, but I cant :closed:

..ok I lied; we're doing a commercial for a booze-brand and they're sending us a whole crate of top-notch hooch for "reference" :p

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It's 22:53 and Im still at work. 14 hour workdays are awesome.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I split up with my fiancee today. That's all I have to say about that.

I'm really sorry to hear that Kor.

Ah Kor, I'm sorry man

No need to be sorry. It's her loss, not his. A chick with a poor attitude hasn't earned the right to claim the Kevin Spacey lookalike that is Kor. :p

Yeah kor it's her loss! Now go out and have lot's of crazy fun!

First drill night since 'washday' on Sunday. Medals for several from the unit who'd been in Afghan. News of my back injury had spread, and it was sad to see people clearly cutting ties and making distance, pre-empting my almost certain departure. I'm certainly gutted. I've worked bloody hard to try and get in. I guess I'm just not robust enough. It's the first time I've failed at something I really wanted, excluding affaire de coeur.

On the plus side I had four separate offers of work today, or at least demands for me to come for interviews, or deliver lectures. Which may well lead on to work.

-Elwood Blues

finally heard back about the sentencing

the piece of **** who burnt down my friend's place has been sentenced to 2 years, 3 months in prison. he was trying to get off and instead get sent to a drug clinic but thankfully the judge didn't believe his bull****

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

the piece of **** who burnt down my friend's place has been sentenced to 2 years, 3 months in prison. he was trying to get off and instead get sent to a drug clinic but thankfully the judge didn't believe his bull****

What's your friend got left now? Is insurance covering anything?

Sorry to hear it wasn't more, mate. I do believe there are some folks who should be used instead of those monkeys we shoot into space, or to test medicines on.

-Elwood Blues