What you did today

Gorth

Jebus Hurlshot, you just about caused me a panic attack, thinking that today was the 14th!

And Wals, don't fret it. I was dumped on the 13th of February before. You get over it.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I think it is Valentines in New Zealand already.

I feel bad talking about it in front of you bachelors, but I'm taking my wife out for a nice dinner. We've got a sitter for the night for the wee one. I think she wanted to take me to a gun range in the afternoon too. I've never been, but she used to do it a lot and she was thinking it'd be a fun date.

Either that or she's looking to cash in on the life insurance policy.

Im just going to write this up so I dont forget it:

1. went out with friends

2. ran into friends moms friend who is the sister of an old friend of mine

3. spent most of night trying to pick up friends mom

4. got lost in the chaos at closing time and lost sight of mom

5. is working out a gameplan til next time

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Hurlshot's wife takes him to the gun range = win. I had a great girl once who spent the whole day just doing everything I liked. We drank champagne and lunched in London, then went to the Imperial War Museum, where she tried to find things she was interested in, without complaining. Then we went to the pub. Then saw the Reduced Shakespeare Company, the got front row tickets and had me finagled onto the stage. You get the idea...

Wait a second. That's a depressing story!

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I went to the mall today. My daughter had a blast, they have this jumphouse place and she basically wore herself out running around. I bought my wife a necklace and bemoaned the monstrosity that Gamestop has become. Seriously, I could not even find the new game section, it was wall to wall used junk, and the PC section was shoved into a tiny corner as out of the way as possible. Sadly this same store used to be a Software Etc. and was were I bought many of my first PC games for my 386. It was a fun Valentines day.

i had a pretty standard weekend

party on friday night - got home about 5am or so

went to a friend's family dinner thing on saturday night and apparently her family thinks i'm scary. silly conservatives...

oh noes! a boy with long hair! aaaaaaargh

after the dinner went to another party and ended up seeing a few friends i hadn't seen in ages, which was nice

nothing overly interesting happened - just a normal weekend

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

Seriously, I could not even find the new game section, it was wall to wall used junk, and the PC section was shoved into a tiny corner as out of the way as possible. Sadly this same store used to be a Software Etc. and was were I bought many of my first PC games for my 386.

now that's a sad story dude

I did... absolutely nothing. What a lovely, romantic holiday.

Oh well, a few less Vorcha can't hurt...

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I've determined that this is a waste of a holiday.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

I went swimming and then had a dinner of steak and lobster.

Wow, was it a seacow steak?

Of course. I have to swim with them first though. That's the best way to determine which is the most tender. And then after you've gained their trust you slice them up and barbecue them.

Hey now, my mother is huge and don't you forget it. The drunk can't even get off the couch to make herself a vodka drenched sandwich. Octopus suck.

I went swimming and then had a dinner of steak and lobster.

Wow, was it a seacow steak?

Of course. I have to swim with them first though. That's the best way to determine which is the most tender. And then after you've gained their trust you slice them up and barbecue them.

Suitably creepy :shifty:

Went to a party this evening, hung out with some of the better people I know and saw a friend who's back from college this weekend. There were a few guitars laying around so we jammed for a while too.

Oh, and at the party someone managed to put their hand through a glass window. They went to the hospital and got a few stitches. Pretty fun night overall.

My new steel business cards arrived today. I think I may have ordered slightly too heavy weight after all. I've been trying them out as a sort of thrown weapon, and cut a hole in the couch. However, they are completely awesome, so no harm there. :x

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Week in Maui & Kauai = Good.

Leaving a day late for said trip due to blizzard = Bad.

Day-later flight delayed, causing a missed connection and an unplanned night in San Francisco = Bad.

Actual time spent on the islands = Very Good.

Red-eye flight back to the Eastern U.S. = Very Bad.

I thought it was the new thing. Scammers are inveigling people into discussions first, then springing the trap later. In this case you might begin a discussion now, then be asked to contribute funds much much later. Perhaps for after-treatment.

-Elwood Blues

It sound like way too much effort for a bot-run operation though, or perhaps the actual nigerians behind it steps in once they've got something going? I say we play along for now, maybe bait him to do weird stuff later. :p

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Week in Maui & Kauai = Good.

Leaving a day late for said trip due to blizzard = Bad.

Day-later flight delayed, causing a missed connection and an unplanned night in San Francisco = Bad.

Actual time spent on the islands = Very Good.

Red-eye flight back to the Eastern U.S. = Very Bad.

Needing a vacation to recover from ordeal of retuning from vacation = Very Bad

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell