What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

Thinking of replaying Shadows of the Damned. With so many open-world games around it will be refreshing.

I've been wanting to play that. It looks awesome, jeep forgetting about it!

I'm finally done with my BGII SoA/ToB playthrough. Took me around a year (played a lot of other games during this run).

I've now gone back to The Temple of Elemental Evil. Playing about 30-60 minutes a day.

I feel your pain, 30 munutes is about all I have time for (if that). On my sick days or more open days I might be lucky to get a few hours in... that's only once in a blue moon of course.

Oh, I have a bit more time than that actually, but I spend a maximum of 30-60 minutes on ToEE. Currently, I probably spend more time on games than anyone here. I do have periods when I can't play anything, though.

You an feel sorry for me for one other reason... The pathing in ToEE. It may be a game that I think is great, but once my characters are supposed to move from one place to another, I want to  :banghead:

Edited by Labadal

Thinking of replaying Shadows of the Damned. With so many open-world games around it will be refreshing.

I've been wanting to play that. It looks awesome, jeep forgetting about it!

It's awesome, dude. Probably the most underrated game I have ever played. The whole thing has this unique Franz Kafka-ish vibe to it that I haven't seen in any other game(except for Black Knight Sword maybe which was also made by Suda 51).

I wish the game would get a sequel one way or another(Platinum?!) but it was so poorly received by gamers that EA will probably never bother touching it. Very weird since the game had high review scores and it was advertised as 'a game made by Suda 51 & Shinji Mikami'...hell, even the soundtrack was made by Akira Yamaoka!

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Cosmonautica still. Finally got a kitchen, my crew can live off other stuff than Space Doritos

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Dabbling a little with Banner Saga.

Only played about an hour of it so far.

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Cosmonautica still. Finally got a kitchen, my crew can live off other stuff than Space Doritos

Have you got a larger ship yet?

Yeah got the Sealot. Exhausted the tech tree so maybe will ditch the science room and try hauling passengers. Might finally get some gun as well.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

For those who care about the exploits of our crawlers:

After having been assigned liaisons for Aurora Starliners and shortly afterwards Gray Solutions (mostly because they found us a valuable purveyor of Boomslang inside information after we raided several facilities of the later), Astrohund Technologies also assigned us a contract liaison. This move was then echoed by Dablue Yutaki (who's founder in a quirky 4th Wall breaking way I am also friends with on Steam) and FoxKin Armory. Then, just now, GalaxyMart, owner of a lot of those Borderlands style vending machines, has also assigned us a liaison who now approved us for loyalty points and discounts. Yay :)

Dablue Yutaki also asked us to hit their competition in the world of corporate security contracts by raiding high priority targets and intentionally triggering the signal for the Paladin armed response. We did that once. It was a long and fairly tough fight. Labadal and Hurlshot both took quite the beating. But we came out of the raid victorious, and with more loot than we could carry. In fact we had to ditch stuff, and mostly ditched the alcohol we had found in the various offices; when Emer LT's reinforcements arrived we were long gone and all they found were a lot of bottles of grog and rum.

• Like 3

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Looks like I will finally be able to start Hollow Knight tonight... Finally!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Uh oh double post! (Because my prior comment was from like 10 hours ago and it would be weird to mess with it now)...

Anyways,

I dod get a chance to play Hollow Knight and it was pretty amazing. I put around 4 or 5 hours in and felt like I made decent progress. I don't have much experience with Metroidvanias. I have a few but haven't really got to spend time playing them. This game though, consumed me.

Strangely, it really took me back to the time I saw The Land Before Time and I think it's because of that watercolored art style, the way it animates and the characters. Just beautiful.

Not bad for a cheap kickstarter game ;)

• Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

Playing a little bit of No Man's Sky. I am liking the survival aspects of the game but graphics can range from good to awful. Objects like rocks and trees also suddenly pop-in out of nowhere when you are flying around in a planet. Controls are also another bad part of the game, space battles are simply dreadful, it would be hard to top something this bad! Performance is good though, thanks to some recent patches, you can even unlock the framerate on the PS4 and it holds up well but it raises the fan speed of the PS4 significantly so I just keep it locked at 30.

Edited by Katphood

Finished Tales of Xillia 2 with True Ending. It took me over 60 hours to reach the end credits. Unfortunatelly I was unable to defeat the final boss on Hardest Difficulty as all others, so I had to lower it for this last fight.

What I really like about japanese games and movies is, that they know how to make proper sad endings, which you still enjoy, because they make sense in the way how the story unfolds. Actually ToX 2 had no happy story ending at all :-D If you want to see happy end, you have to go deeply into post-game and finish a lot of optional content. I still have to pay off 14.5 million of Gald out of my debt to see again the obligated spa ending (another typical japanese thing, which I like about their games :-D)

The game is currently 88% complete, and I am still missing two most time consuming trophies. The hardest bossfight in coliseum and reaching lvl 250 with all characters.

Also there is lot of hidden stuff in the game. I am currently using two english and two japaneses guides to see all the stuff, and I Have still missed some stuff. If a player wants to see all content and fill up all the item/monster/skit encyclopedias, he has to play the game at least three times. My completionist OCD will be really itching after I get the Platinum in this game, but I have currently such a big backlog, that I probably will have to be satisfied with 99.5% of the content explored, and just go and jump right into Tales of Berseria or Platinum run of Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory.

• Like 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

What I really like about japanese games and movies is, that they know how to make proper sad endings, which you still enjoy, because they make sense in the way how the story unfolds.

Japanese games do a better job with ending in general (and this is coming from a guy who doesn't typically like jrpgs). Sometimes they go a little over board with the act three lead up and they're infamous for 'shadow bosses', but on a case per case comparison they blow wrpgs out of the water for endings.

• Like 1

Holy carp, NieR: Automata was insane. Finished it for the third time (and you really want to do that to see majority of what that game's narrative has to offer) and it was a blast - the game just kept bombarding me with surprises, both gameplay and narrative related. Well done, Yoko Taro and Platinum. Well done.

Did you see the [E]nd?

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I killed the world 2 boss in Yooka-Laylee. That makes 2 worlds I now have mostly completed (world 1 probably over 90% and world 2 at likely around 75%). The game only has 5 worlds, plus the overworld, but the worlds are pretty huge and have a ton of stuff to do and find in each of them. I have found and unlocked world 3, but I feel like I'm missing an ability to progress in it.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

I'm on my second playthrough in Nier: Automata and it still feels fresh and entertaining. Trying different combination of weapons and fusing chips together is also fun. 

So far I've only achieved the endings [A] and [W].

• Like 1