What are you playing right now?

Rosbjerg

Doing nothing but Fallout 2 modding again right now. Assembled a todo list of all the stuff I could think of right now that still needs to be done, and it has 111 lines. ;_;

Anyway, here's a screenshot.
XPwr08.png

Edited by Lexx
  • Like 6

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I picked up a game on Steam called "88 Heroes". It has 88 playable characters (every character is unique, there are no clones or similar characters). You have 88 seconds to beat each level, there are 88 levels and so on. It seems to be getting good reviews but if I get bored within the first few minutes, I'll refund it.

There is Conan and you can break through walls but that can help you finish a level faster or you could fall through and he would die.

Then you have NyanCat which shoots lazers.

You also have a zombie, etc, etc.

It's basically Broforce but with a more interesting deiverse character selection (I was dissapointed with Broforce's characters)

Edit: People are saying it's like Rogue Legacy as well, whatever that's worth.

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

*sigh*

While trying to wrap up some side-quests in Nier: Automata, the extremely long end-game sequence suddenly triggered, leaving me unable to actually finish the sidequests I wanted to finish. Now I have gotten the ending 'A' along with a case of getting extremely annoyed.

I'll start a replay tomorrow I suppose, but... Ffs, preventing that kind of crap is basic design nowadays.

Playing New Game+ and ... Oooh, I see.
  • Like 2

In other Crawler news, the Obsidian Crew has come to an arrangement with the Accord. We aren't taking on contracts that would target Accord members in exchange for Accord sponsorship. So far that has helped them more than us, especially as all the dirt we acquired on  the UFP has so far been purchased by Gray Pharmaceuticals instead of Accord members.

• Like 1

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

I thought we were in "random video game news" and was having a serious brain problem situation trying to decipher what you were on about. Backdoor dealings involving Obsidian and Honda, what?

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Damn, should have posted it somewhere else.  

Maybe there should be a 'Random Video Game Videos' thread.   :biggrin:

On topic: I decided to give the Megaman Legacy Collection a try since I've never tried Megaman before and holy crap...this game is evil! I thought Super Ghouls & Ghosts was hard but man, Megaman was built for masochists. Guess the only way to beat the game is to memorize the levels completely. To think that people beat this game back in the days without a save function...  *mind blown*

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

On another note, we turned down an offer to get recruited into Ragnarok. The name just set off too many warning bells.

And there is no way to save load a different decision because just before that decision came up, the_dog_days got a legendary shotgun: Chilling Engineer's Siyama Thudgun Of The Stormlord

• Like 2

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Nothing the past few days.  I finished ME:Andromeda and haven't had a desire yet to replay it.  And I kind of gave up on my Tides of Numenumenumenu play through since I kind of got lost in what I was even trying to do.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

For some reason I started playing Titan Quest Anniversary Edition.. why am I like this

Nothing weird about that, Titan Quest is a great game.

• Like 3

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

For some reason I started playing Titan Quest Anniversary Edition.. why am I like this

Had it since it came out haven't touched it - regrettably :(

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

On another note, we turned down an offer to get recruited into Ragnarok. The name just set off too many warning bells.

And there is no way to save load a different decision because just before that decision came up, the_dog_days got a legendary shotgun: Chilling Engineer's Siyama Thudgun Of The Stormlord

Justice has been served.

Yes, they have fixed the GFWL thing. Shame the game's essentially just a huge tech demo. A fun tech demo of a tech I wish was widely licensed by now, but a tech demo nonetheless.

Also, NieR: Automata is kinda genius. And 26 endings!?

Edited by Fenixp

I'm finally done with my BGII SoA/ToB playthrough. Took me around a year (played a lot of other games during this run).

I've now gone back to The Temple of Elemental Evil. Playing about 30-60 minutes a day.

• Like 2

Thinking of replaying Shadows of the Damned. With so many open-world games around it will be refreshing.

I've been wanting to play that. It looks awesome, jeep forgetting about it!

I'm finally done with my BGII SoA/ToB playthrough. Took me around a year (played a lot of other games during this run).

I've now gone back to The Temple of Elemental Evil. Playing about 30-60 minutes a day.

I feel your pain, 30 munutes is about all I have time for (if that). On my sick days or more open days I might be lucky to get a few hours in... that's only once in a blue moon of course.