What are you playing right now?

Gorth

The Dark Zone in the Division seems to eat me alive.  Maybe it's because I'm low level (relatively speaking), but I get murdered whenever I come across a group of thugs.

And extracting gear?  Ha!  Forget about it.  I get swarmed by enemies from all sides and constantly either get killed or miss the extraction because I'm hiding behind cover.

The lag doesn't help, either.  Seriously, I keep harping on this but it's just pathetic.  Half the time I play, my game is lagged to hell.  I'll score a perfect head shot, and it will take 5 seconds before it shows up as a headshot kill.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Almost paragon 300 in D3. Maurauder's is kind of fun with impale, not very good at group damage but eh, the turrets kill what they can quickly.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Crafted my first two pieces of purple (superior) equipment in the Division.  Unfortunately, the blueprints were only for a bag and a hand gun.  I was hoping for an assault rifle or sub machine gun.

The one issue I have with crafting is I find material is rather scarce, and so by the time I have enough material for a good weapon or armor, my level is well above that of that item.

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I will probably buy Uncharted 4 today, can't wait to see how pretty the game is. Uncharted 3 Remastered still looks stunning so I expect Uncharted 4 to blow me away. I am also a wee bit curious about the multiplayer, never tried Uncharted 2 multiplayer. Hopefully, I won't see a bunch of 12 year olds swinging around the map like monkeys and shooting at each other.

Edited by Katphood

There used to be a signature here, a really cool one...and now it's gone.  

Well besides browsing for awesome updates to the top candidate for GotY, I am playing Pathfinder Adventures on my iPad. The game is so crazy addictive, to bad it has still a lot of bugs :( but well, I haven't played better iOS/Android Free-to-Play game ever.

Obsidian did a great job in transferring the game from Tabletop to Mobile platforms.

Thumbs up

Hi Mamie darling

Any pressing SJW issues in the game that may potentially destroy fun

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Binged through Deponia Doomsday over the weekend. And then Undertale.

Almost done with my pacifist run.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Seems like the Rogue agents in the Division in the Dark Zone are nothing but idiots who pick on lower level players.  One guy kept killing people near the extraction zone, for no real reason.  I got killed by him even though I had zero items to steal.

Well besides browsing for awesome updates to the top candidate for GotY, I am playing Pathfinder Adventures on my iPad. The game is so crazy addictive, to bad it has still a lot of bugs :( but well, I haven't played better iOS/Android Free-to-Play game ever.

Obsidian did a great job in transferring the game from Tabletop to Mobile platforms.

Thumbs up

Hi Mamie darling

Any pressing SJW issues in the game that may potentially destroy fun

Yeah, for all the effort I have put into the game, I can't convince Merisiel and and Kyra to cuddle with each other :-(

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Killed today for the first time Aeronite in Lightning Returns:FFXIII, for a gold trophy. Well this game is not that bad, but it missed so much potential. As I said before, the stupid MMOesque fetch quest can destroy any game. And they are definitely destroying this on. If this is what SE thinks about "Open World Fun" and put something like that into FFXV, I will be sad panda :-( Although FFXV is pretty low on my anticipation meter, due to it being hack&slash with RPG elements and not, what I expect from jRPGs...

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Playing Uncharted 4 and loving it. Great stuff, I like how the story is presented in a slightly more serious tone. This could very well be the best game in the series but have yet to finish it. Looks amazing so far.

Bought Uncharted 4 and DOOM yesterday. One more time I get to get my hands on the games before release.  :p

Living in Tehran really pays off I guess...if you are a gamer.

• Like 1

Playing Uncharted 4 and loving it. Great stuff, I like how the story is presented in a slightly more serious tone. This could very well be the best game in the series but have yet to finish it. Looks amazing so far.

Bought Uncharted 4 and DOOM yesterday. One more time I get to get my hands on the games before release.   :p

Living in Tehran really pays off I guess...if you are a gamer.

Still waiting for Uncharted 4 to unlock..... :w00t:

• Like 1

It's really awesome. Worth the wait.

DOOM on the other hand...good lord! The graphics are like something from 2010...what were they thinking?! Seriously, is this a joke?! There is also screen tearing and such. Gameplay is ok(it basically boils down to "hit an enemy until it starts glowing, then either execute it for health points or just shoot it...also, good luck on finding health points anywhere else so better keep pushing that R3 button. Glory Kills!!!")  but the graphics and some of the animations are absolute dog poop. 

So you have all been warned: Avoid DOOM and save your money unlike me. Payed full price for this piece of crap. I am really starting to hate Bethesda with a passion.

Edited by Katphood
  • Like 1

Well... Without Bethesda, we wouldn't have Dishonored and Wolfenstein: The New Order. I guess remaining members of id were sacrificed to the Dark Gods in order for these two absolutely stellar games to happen, and the price we have to pay is the new Doom. Anyway, thanks for warning.

• Like 2

Seems like the Rogue agents in the Division in the Dark Zone are nothing but idiots who pick on lower level players. One guy kept killing people near the extraction zone, for no real reason. I got killed by him even though I had zero items to steal.

Last time I checked, you'll get money or experience for killing players and staying alive.

PS: People should work together and hunt him down. In a group it is easy- the other player will always be somewhere your level, so absolutely possible to kill. Had a similar experience once, because when it comes to extracting the stuff, players suddenly turn blind and don't check their surroundings anymore. Kinda funny to watch, imo and totally screams for someone to get them. :>

Edited by Lexx

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Was having an extreme Monday yesterday, so I decided to take advantage of the 25% off offer at Greenman Gaming and picked up Stellaris.

Now I do believe that might become my new addictive lose time game for the next while....

• Like 1

"Cuius testiculos habeas, habeas cardia et cerebellum."

Up until past 1 playing Stellaris. Still haven't gotten far enough to make a judgement call. I barely met my neighbors yesterday, two moderately crappy groups who will inevitably try to destroy me. One xenophobic hive mind and one group of dudes who think the galaxy belongs to them. Here I am trying to spread safety to all races in the galaxy and I'm situated near these buttheads.

The seemingly more hostile ones actually liked me a bit better since we're both arthrapoids. But the long term prospects of them not try to attack me are slim, so I'm cozying up to the other dudes who also have a stronger fleet.

Other than that, I've got a nice big section of the spiral arm all to myself. Pretty much the entire limb. Perhaps more once my science ships decide to brave the terrifyingly peaceful space amoebas. Hostile, hah.

So far, it just feels like Gal Civ with RTWP, leaders, and a bonkers tech tree. We'll see how it goes.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

More D3. Should get back to Grim Dawn though, at least to finish the story. Not a bad game, even if I really am not totally certain of what I'm doing.

Also pushing on in Football Manager. Kuban won the CL again under my leadership, huzzah

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Im not sure where the end of the story is with Grim Dawn. I killed Loghorrean but there doesnt seem to be any more map to explore. Ive also only purged 25 shrines and I know there is at least 3 more out there. Am I missing something?

The next difficulty. Half of the shrines I believe are on the harder difficulty settings.

• Like 1

Seems like the Rogue agents in the Division in the Dark Zone are nothing but idiots who pick on lower level players. One guy kept killing people near the extraction zone, for no real reason. I got killed by him even though I had zero items to steal.

Last time I checked, you'll get money or experience for killing players and staying alive.

PS: People should work together and hunt him down. In a group it is easy- the other player will always be somewhere your level, so absolutely possible to kill. Had a similar experience once, because when it comes to extracting the stuff, players suddenly turn blind and don't check their surroundings anymore. Kinda funny to watch, imo and totally screams for someone to get them. :>

The problem is I'm usually solo-ing.  So when one of these rogue agents tries to kill me, I have to face him alone.

It just seemed kind of dumb.  I had nothing of note on my person that he'd want to steal.  So it seemed kind of petty.  I could understand if I had some cool loot.  It also seemed kind of cowardly that he was at the high end of the level for the area (19) and was going around targeting the lowest end (15).

Im not sure where the end of the story is with Grim Dawn. I killed Loghorrean but there doesnt seem to be any more map to explore. Ive also only purged 25 shrines and I know there is at least 3 more out there. Am I missing something?

The next difficulty. Half of the shrines I believe are on the harder difficulty settings.

There are 28 shrines in Normal/Veteran, 17 in Elite, and 14 in Ultimate.  One of the shrines is only doable once you're at Honored reputation with the Rovers.  And yes, Loghorrean is the final boss.

If you want to know where the shrines are...http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26777

Edited by Vaeliorin
  • Like 1

Currently have about 2 1/2 hours into Uncharted 4 and really enjoying.  It seems like Naughty Dog has really excelled at enhancing each gameplay aspect to their game from previous installments.  I will say that, due to graphic integrity and storytelling, for the first couple hours, I really do feel like I'm "playing" through a movie here.  Movement feels great, shooting mechanics so far have been solid, voice acting is stellar as typical with their titles and the graphics, damn, easily one of the best looking console games, if not best looking games out there right now.

• Like 1

Im not sure where the end of the story is with Grim Dawn. I killed Loghorrean but there doesnt seem to be any more map to explore. Ive also only purged 25 shrines and I know there is at least 3 more out there. Am I missing something?

No, the game just ends there seemingly out of nowhere. Now you obviously missed some shrines but which ones is kind of hard to tell. There is one gated behind a quest you can only do with high Rover reputation and one hidden behind a secret passage in the Queen's Lair, those are kind of easy to miss... :)

• Like 1

No mind to think. No will to break. No voice to cry suffering.