The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt [2015]

Pidesco

Physical copy for me I think. Will cost almost $20 more but happy to do it for any game which includes more than a simple DVD case and disc for their physical releases. If there's a spare CE available for whatever reason I'll buy that, but I'm not expecting to.

Generally though, I'd take Steam over Uplay but I'd take anything else over Steam.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

I love this gent:

video cut

im waiting for the Hitler reaction video

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Making fun good games?  They make crappy overrated ones ala Bethesda. Trailer is good though. Almost enticing but I won't be fooled... until I can get it cheap since I like buying/collecting cheap bad  games.L0L

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Making fun good games?  They make crappy overrated ones ala Bethesda. Trailer is good though. Almost enticing but I won't be fooled... until I can get it cheap since I like buying/collecting cheap bad  games.L0L

Too obvious, try harder. :)

Edited by Sakai
  • Like 1

I'd have to care more to try harder. Besdies, any game that has B00BIES can't be all bad. :)

Edited by Volourn

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

I don't subscribe to conspiracy myself, but riddle me this : Is it possible that it's deliberate tactic to make mo money. In the sense that console sales are better per unit sold because of pricing and piracy and that it is not desirable to have the game compete with itself. Then in however many months come the texture packs and whatnot to keep the PC crowd happy.

After they have gotten the launch bubble of console sales.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

I just hope the PS4 version is fine with the Day 1 patch. Because I'm looking to get it day 2 or 3.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

New Nvidia driver for that proprietary stab at AMD users.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I don't subscribe to conspiracy myself, but riddle me this : Is it possible that it's deliberate tactic to make mo money. In the sense that console sales are better per unit sold because of pricing and piracy and that it is not desirable to have the game compete with itself. Then in however many months come the texture packs and whatnot to keep the PC crowd happy.

More likely they just want more PC sales from people with older rigs- I don't think people with Titans are going to be complaining about it looking ugly but they'd probably like for people with lower range cards to be able to play at a reasonable rate. They'd certainly get more per unit from a PC sale than a console one, especially if sold via GOG.

Having said that it also had to make certification on consoles, and that requires a sustainable 30fps frame rate.

Well I understand making it approachable for older rigs, BUT at the same time, why not to allow the use of the most advanced graphics if you have super high end rigs...

It makes purchases of such new kits pretty pointless if you cannot even use them casue all games get downgraded...

Well you can have both. One does not preclude the other.  

I do imagine that quite a lot of people were thinking that they would not be able to run it and therefore might not even get it though. Now with all the stink about down grading they might. 

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

It's ploughing time.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!