RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

When is that coming out for real? Not really interested in beta testing it

2014.  No date more specific than that has been given. 

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Awesome!

But for the love of god, don't use Tim Curry as Gabriel again, I beg you.. Few men make me want to strangle them like Curry does :p

Edit: They are not, phew!

I liked Remini as Grace and Dorn as John, though. So it is kind of a shame they lost the audio files.

And the official site - http://www.gabrielknight20th.com/

Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

i liked heavy rain, but so far from what im reading, i think i'll be passing on the new david cage interactive movie

Killing is kind of like playin' a basketball game. I am there. and the other player is there. and it's just the two of us. and I put the other player's body in my van. and I am the winner. - Nice Pete.

I'd like to check it out too, but the price tag tells me that I don't want to. I really don't want to buy a 70 Euro movie.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

Just wait a couple of days and watch it on youtube.  You get all the movie without the interactive.  From what I've read, the interactive isn't anything to write home about.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

GK1 Remake being made.

This was the 'Mystery Game X'.

BWEVnqwCcAAlyN6.jpg

Well, well. I occasionally wake up screaming at night from the shame of never having played a Gabriel Knight game, so looks like I'm gonna get that trauma fixed next year.

• Like 1

You're a cheery wee bugger, Nep. Have I ever said that?

ahyes.gifReapercussionsahyes.gif

I'd watch it because I like Ellen Page.

Fixed it.

watching it since I don't have a console and it's not coming out on PC

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

It's a NWN style, not childish.

I talk about childish proportions of their bodies. Looks comical, too much kawaii -  its not better decision for horror game. Yes, i understand,  West have lack of realistic  artists today (realistic art disappeared here in first mid of XX century) and Western developers can't do realistic 2d graphics as, Russians do

%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BB%D1%8E%D1%81%D1%82%D1%

http://youtu.be/sQCQTUFMiQE

but they can choice more suitable art stylization for horror game,.

http://youtu.be/IdSpZgE3fD4

Good thing he tells you crossing a burning bridge is tricky.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Cut-scenes!

Fisticuffs!

Sploshuns!

More cut-scenes!

Set-pieces!

Even more cut-scenes!

It's everything you loved about the originals!

Edited by Keyrock
  • Like 5

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I actually like that trailer. The set piece bit not so much. But it focused on stealth and stealing, not shooting people in the face like we're used to making fun of it for.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Good Lord, could they get Not Garret's voice to be any more dull and generic? Almost fell asleep listening to that emo with the corset drone on.

• Like 1

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

I'll like how it is more discussion about the new "thief" game than the dark mod.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Good Lord, could they get Not Garret's voice to be any more dull and generic? Almost fell asleep listening to that emo with the corset drone on.

I can hear Stephen Russel saying the same lines, and they're just wasted on whoever is voicing him now.

"All this time I thought the baron didn't have a heart and here it is."

• Like 2

Cut-scenes!

Fisticuffs!

Sploshuns!

More cut-scenes!

Set-pieces!

Even more cut-scenes!

It's everything you loved about the originals!

It doesn't look worse than Dishonored.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.