RANDOM VIDEO GAME NEWS

Rosbjerg

Drudane should know better, we can only hate bio and beth products.

And EA and Activision and Ubisoft.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

More weirdness from SOMA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eytOzwyfiCA

Color me interested.

They are creating an interesting setup. If only the gameplay delivers; I've no idea what to expect, but hopefully something unlike Amnesia.

Perkele, tiädäksää tuanoini!

"It's easier to tolerate idiots if you do not consider them as stupid people, but exceptionally gifted monkeys."

And 2K games, Sega, Valve, MS, Sony..... Probably be easier to list who we can't hate.

CD Project?

I've heard hate on their games, but not their publishing bits.

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Drudane should know better, we can only hate bio and beth products.

And EA and Activision and Ubisoft.

And 2K games, Sega, Valve, MS, Sony..... Probably be easier to list who we can't hate.

Oh yes. CD Projekt is like the most evil company in the world. What with all the free content, no DRM, Good Old Games, and such anti-consumerist bull****!

Edited by Lord of Lost Socks
  • Like 4

My thoughts on how character powers and urgency could be implemented:

http://forums.obsidi...nse-of-urgency/

They have good PR. Still, I am a fan of GOG.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Nobody told me Goodbye Deponia was coming out in a week and a half! I thought I had another year to wait for the thing.

I'm actually really excited. Big fan of the previous two.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Will Rufus still be a giant prick ? :p

Ah, I haven't beaten Chaos yet, was hoping there was some softening of his douchebag stature as it was pretty annoying ("They call him Ruuuu-fus!" I want to shove him into a grinder).

Also, another game in the Sleeping Dogs setting - http://www.unitedfrontgames.com/2013/10/news-from-ufg/

I guess it's a tablet game, though.

Edited by Malcador

Where do you get tablet game from?  I didn't read anything about tablet (or any platform, for that matter) from that short release.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

More weirdness from SOMA:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eytOzwyfiCA

Color me interested.

I'm getting an SCP (IN SPACE) vibe from these videos. I like it.

Same here.  Except you have to say it like this:  "SCP, IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!".  I'm looking forward to seeing more of there viral teasers.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Where do you get tablet game from?  I didn't read anything about tablet (or any platform, for that matter) from that short release.

I said 'I guess..'.

Whatever form the game takes, I demand more pork bun guy.  

"A man who never eats pork bun is never a whole man" - Ancient Chinese proverb

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

maybe not "news" exactly, but some closure for me for the spore fiasco.

http://www.designer-notes.com/?p=654

Remember: Argue the point, not the person. Remain polite and constructive. Friendly forums have friendly debate. There's no shame in being wrong. If you don't have something to add, don't post for the sake of it. And don't be afraid to post thoughts you are uncertain about, that's what discussion is for.
---
Pet threads, everyone has them. I love imagining Gods, Monsters, Factions and Weapons.

/looks over at calendar

It's not April...  Activision is doing something that's not completely evil?

//looks at calendar again

///double checks date online

I'm still not holding my breath for GK4, but at least there's a chance now.  In the meantime, there's Moebius to look forward to, plus I've been meaning to scoop up that Cognition game that Phoenix Online Studios did with story advice from Jane.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

https://mightandmagicx-legacy.ubi.com/opendev/blog/post/view/first-official-patch-available-now

FIRST OFFICIAL PATCH AVAILABLE NOW

Posted By: Ubi-Nicolas  11
Discover new content in the first official update for Might & Magic X – Legacy Early Access!

MMXL_OfficialPatch1.1.1_Carousel_605x284

We have the pleasure to announce you the release of the first official patch for Might & Magic X – Legacy. Thanks to your feedback and active participation in the Early Access program we’ve been consistently improving the game with new features and bug fixes.

It’s been more than a month since the Early Access version of Might & Magic X – Legacy was released. In this time we’ve read a huge number of comments from you guys on your desires and expectations, and we hope you'll like what has been achieved.

Here are the 5 things to know about this update:
4 brand new classes are now playable: Scout, Druid, Mercenary and Shaman.
As decided in the “What to patch next” poll, the “item comparator” feature has been added to the game. You will now be able to compare a selected item with the currently equipped one from your inventory or merchants’ shops.
Many of you asked for it, thus the day and night cycle has been extended.
2 additional languages have been added: Chinese and Japanese.
More than 100 bugs have been fixed based on your feedback.

This patch will automatically download when running Steam Client (whether you activated the Beta mode or not). For all other users, you just need to launch the game in order to download & patch.

IMPORTANT NOTICE 
Please note that, due to the number of changes we have implemented, there might be issues when loading previous save files. Therefore we strongly recommend that you create a copy of your save files in a separate folder.

Once again, please be sure to check our “known issues list” and our “troubleshooting guide” before reporting bugs. If you experience problems accessing those forums after logging in, please refer to this thread.

Thank you all and have fun : )!

We are looking forward to your feedback!

Your M&M X team

Nice.  I'm looking forward to trying out the new classes, particularly the Shaman.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸