Good old Games

Gorth

Yeah, I have heard from people that its a great game, but those are the same people who call certain other games great... so... ;)

Also, I'm not into the hole eastern setting.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

To me, it is the best martial arts game. The different styles give it the replay value. Drunken Master style is a game unto itself trying to get the hang of, as I remember it.

Last Christmas I went with the slower, power styles.

You see, ever since the whole Doritos Locos Tacos thing, Taco Bell thinks they can do whatever they want.

Not that hard to be best when you're the sole contender.

Quick rundown:

+art design

+some of the characters

+bug free, stable

-poor gameplay compared to dedicated action games, a button masher on all but the hardest difficulty

-no real way to customize characters

-linear

-typical Bioware stock characters, storyline progression

-no real lasting or replay value 

Really similar to KOTOR but I found KOTOR overall more enjoyable to play.

И погибе Српски кнез Лазаре,
И његова сва изгибе војска, 
Седамдесет и седам иљада;
Све је свето и честито било
И миломе Богу приступачно.

Typical Bioware stock characters and storyline could be a positive for some people.

True, no arguments there. 

I really liked Jade Empire. It was much better on console I found though. I've been hoping for a sequel for some time

• Like 2
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I think its only 10 bucks on XBL, that's how I got it. Needs 6 gigs of HD space though, and they mean HD space. Got a free 4GB Xbox with my phone plugged in a 16 gig memory stick thinking I could play it off that. Nope.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

The Witcher franchise on 66% discount on Steam. There were better discounts on GoG along with the no DRM advantage but I haven't seen them in a while.

I have the original box copy & GoG version, but I'm tempted to buy the second one on Steam...

I need 10c more on my debit card to buy the game.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

http://www.gog.com/news/nodrm_summer_get_torchlight_free_for_48_hours

Torchlight free.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Guest Slinky

Link goes to error page, but the game is free. Thanks for the heads up and yoink!

Summer sales have started too, got Alan Wake games. Never was that interested in them, but you cant go wrong with that price. Gonna stalk for a special sale for System Shock 2 now, got it on cd already but GoG!

Not just Torchlight Free.

Also:

Definitive Dungeons & Dragons 80% off:

PST + BG 1-2 + IWD 1-2 + NWN 1-2 + ToEE + Demonstone and Dragonshard (from 105.90 euros to 21.10 euros)

Wide A. Wake Bundle 90% off Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Among other sales:

TW2 50% off

And other 500 games on sale as well :p

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Not just Torchlight Free.

Also:

PST + BG 1-2 + IWD 1-2 + NWN 1-2 + ToEE + Demonstone and Dragonshard (from 105.90 euros to 21.10 euros)

Wide A. Wake Bundle 90% off Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare

Among other sales:

TW2 50% off

And other 500 games on sale as well :p

OMG I bought NWN 2 for that price alone last month

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I take my hat off to GoG for this sale and for the free Torchlight. 

I'm hoping to see the W2 on a daily deal for a few bucks less than it is now. I only have 9$ on my card so I'm 0.99 short :D

Demon Stone and Dragon Shard are garbage, but that's still a great deal. 

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Demon Stone and Dragon Shard are garbage, but that's still a great deal. 

Well, I thought it was telling enough that for all the others there are acronyms and for those two there aren't ;)

I'm kicking myself for buying a PS3 this close to the various summer sales on PC. If I don't control myself, I'll have a huge backlog by the start of University classes

I'm seriously almost wanting to buy a PS3 just to play The Last of Us. 

All Stop. On Screen.