Good old Games

Gorth

Hm, based on that I think I'll reconsider the purchase...

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Sadly, nothing of interest to me :(

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sadly, nothing of interest to me :(

Note that EVERYTHING at gog is at least -50%.

I bought Thief 1&2 yesterday and almost started to play the first one, when I noticed some fabulous guy has started to do the very thing I've been expecting for years, updating the models in the game like Rebirth did for System Shock 2. Dark Engine is awesome, but the original models today... :wacko:

Get all the expansions for WC 1 and 2 and Privateer too. Neat.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

was going to grab Deponia but forgot...

You had one job!

I love Deponia. I'm seriously considering it my game of the year.

Got it now. mBought the Daedalic pack as I only had Whispered World so far and it was cheaper to buy the whole pack than not to buy the game I already own :p

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Not too much for me on GoG at the moment either, but I've liked how they've been expanding. For some of the indie games now, I check GoG first...since I'd much rather buy it there then on Steam. Or even some of the older games (like Prince of Persia).

One day GoG will rule the world. At least in my dreams.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

After the first month or two of "oh shiny new stuff", Alien Crossfire is something I always put away for the occasional novelty game. Finally getting to play Righteous Fire again on the other hand without my CD is great.

Sale's been slim pickings this time around though due to essentially having all that I genuinely want - heck, I was even thinking about picking up outright rubbish like MM9 due to there being nothing else that drew my eye. Might pick up the Daedalic pack which is today's special due to the various posts praising Deponia above, but no idea what the other stuff in the pack is about.

L I E S T R O N G
L I V E W R O N G

Not too much for me on GoG at the moment either

That just means that you don't know what really is for you :p

After the first month or two of "oh shiny new stuff", Alien Crossfire is something I always put away for the occasional novelty game. Finally getting to play Righteous Fire again on the other hand without my CD is great.

Sale's been slim pickings this time around though due to essentially having all that I genuinely want - heck, I was even thinking about picking up outright rubbish like MM9 due to there being nothing else that drew my eye. Might pick up the Daedalic pack which is today's special due to the various posts praising Deponia above, but no idea what the other stuff in the pack is about.

A) Heretic, calling Alpha Centauri a novelty game :p

B) Most of the Daedalic stuff has been getting rather good reviews. At least the Whispered World and Edna I have seen praised quite a bit.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

That just means that you don't know what really is for you :p

True enough. Lately I feel like the answer to that is something akin to "Everything, but yet Nothing." :)

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I was checking out GoG's Christmas sales when I noticed this easter egg on Master of Orions product page... cute ;)

20121224225537.png

• Like 2

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Don't know if it interests anyone but me, but since I've lost my BG cds I was going to get it anyway, and gog for an additional 14 hours have a D&D pack on sale, for $22.

Includes all IE games, NWN, and a few others. So for a couple of bucks extra I got tons more than I was there for, seemed like good value to me :)

• Like 1

Where did you find Deponia? When I search for it on GoG, I only end up on Divine Divinity's page.

Edit: Argh. Nevermind, I found it. By going through their own homepage and clicking on the GoG button there.

Edit 2: Bought it. It'd better be good, or this money is coming out of your ass, Tale!! :bat:

Edited by mkreku

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Does anyone want QFG 1-5 ? I got the keys from the KS, but forgot that I'd already bought them on a sale so... Anyway, send me a PM if you're interested.

Already redeemed by someone, that went quick. :)

• Like 1

Just got Arcanum (which Chris Avellone has yet to start playing, to my knowledge,) for $2.99 and Heroes of Might and Magic III Complete since my old 90s CD copies (yes, I have multiple physical copies of HeroesIII, both my dad and I played it so much that the first play disc got scratched and scuffed beyond usability, so we had to buy another copy,) won't run on Windows Vista or 7.

Grabbed the QFG games, master of magic(Atill waiting for a sequel/spiritual successor. Elemental was a failure in that sense) and all the Sam and Max telltale games, which were like 7 bucks cheaper than steam.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Edit 2: Bought it. It'd better be good, or this money is coming out of your ass, Tale!! :bat:

;(

You a particular adventure game fan? I can easily recommend it to anyone that's a Monkey Island fan, but they're few and far between nowadays.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

This Dark Chains of Satinav game seems interesting, maybe I'll gamble on that.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.gog.com/promo/digital_game_factory_weekend_promo_110113

Interesting sales... commandos, constructor...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

• 2 weeks later...