What are you Playing Now? No really, tell us more...

Wormerine

10 hours ago, melkathi said:

Hmm this thread has gone past the 20 pages mark. Soon it will get locked!

Post while you still can!!!

Way to narc on the thread. 

Going for an unsubtle approach in Cyberpunk, Assault RIfle / SMGs.  Sure does get the fixers bitching at me for not being elegant or whatever.  Will keep on this until the new Syberia launches.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

So Roman Empire is back on the map. This one was hard, had to restart like 3-4 times after already playing for like 150 years

Rome.thumb.JPG.d937a7653e0eb28678c872911f94a27f.JPG

Now I have make it look like this in next phase (this one is just for me, no achievement there)

Roman Empire - Wikipedia

Edited by Chilloutman
  • Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

trying sifu

finish first boss after 3 try and 65

lack of action game experience are very painful

stuck at third boss

what are devs thinking

how long does it take to memorize all those dodge

Edited by uuuhhii
  • Thanks 1

Grinded to level 44 now in Elden Ring. Only because I wanted one of those frog helmets, but the damn guy just isn't dropping any. Multiple shields, weapons, clothes, but not the god damn helmet.

If there is one thing I'm really bleh about in Elden Ring it's that you don't really find armor sets in the world anymore. Stuff is now dropped by mobs at random.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 2
  • Gasp! 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

4 hours ago, Lexx said:

Grinded to level 44 now in Elden Ring. Only because I wanted one of those frog helmets, but the damn guy just isn't dropping any. Multiple shields, weapons, clothes, but not the god damn helmet.

If there is one thing I'm really bleh about in Elden Ring it's that you don't really find armor sets in the world anymore. Stuff is now dropped by mobs at random.

Visions of Pure Bladestone from Demon's Souls and Balder's Side Sword from Dark Souls 1... Very low random percentage drops are so annoying. Well, you've just convinced me that I'll only ever play this game offline, because if I want a random item drop, there is no way I'm going to farm it a hundred times when I could just Cheat Engine it in in seconds, so thanks.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

4 hours ago, Lexx said:

Yeah, I really struggle to find good armor sets or weapons I could use. I finally managed to branch out of my starting katana, and I kinda changed armors just for a sake of it - but it's nowhere near DS3 levels where I was torn about what to equip. For a massive world like that, useful drops are far and few between. Most boses reward you with ashes, which is blaaah. I try to not use the anyway, and if I feel like using it I have a pretty good one already all leveled up and ready to go. 

For some reason Elden Ring reminds me *a lot* of Berserk. The whole atmosphere and everything. I can't even get myself to not use a huge sword, even though I never liked huge swords in DS games.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

11 hours ago, Lexx said:

Sawyer wept.

• Haha 1

Even more Against the Storm.

Got unlucky with the modifiers in one of my maps. Storm kept killing my villagers. That got the queen irritated so she pulled the plug just as I was getting the village on track. My first failed run.

So today I decided to show her I don't care how irritated she gets. Ignored all her orders and got lucky enough to get the rebellious passive that raises villager resolve based on the queen's irritation. The more annoyed she got, the better the village started doing. 

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

6 hours ago, Vaeliorin said:

I farmed so many of these...I wanted to have all variants of it should I ever want to use a specific one.

I got one on my first run through that cathedral and used it for all of NG1...only "solid" damage, but it had unusual length and a fantastic moveset; eventually switched to the Great Scythe when I needed more damage on NG+. ...Man, now I want to replay DS1.

5 hours ago, Lexx said:

For some reason Elden Ring reminds me *a lot* of Berserk. The whole atmosphere and everything. I can't even get myself to not use a huge sword, even though I never liked huge swords in DS games.

The only Souls game I've used a huge sword in is DS2, and it was the smallest huge sword I could find because I hate huge swords...but DS2 kept making me feel like I had to use one to have good enough damage. I won't do it again!

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Been debating plugging in Nioh/Nioh2 for the PS5 after watching way to much Elden  Ring streamers. I will say that I love the art style but wish there was something slightly more coherent from the storyline in those Fromsoft games.

I mean, the only Souls style game I could get into was Jedi Fallen Order.

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1
  • Gasp! 1

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Im 80 hours into The Forest and Im still having lots of fun. I have  started creating my own "camps " that include rabbit breeding cages, gardens and I even have a tree-house that I can rest in without being attacked by the stinking cannibals 

Great survival game :thumbsup:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

The latest patch fixed Elex 2 on Vega cards, so I'm now playing that.

Already getting the distinct impression that my post trailer observation about Jax getting Caja up the duff and being a deadbeat dad was not as much of a joke as I hoped.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Zoraptor said:

The latest patch fixed Elex 2 on Vega cards, so I'm now playing that.

Already getting the distinct impression that my post trailer observation about Jax getting Caja up the duff and being a deadbeat dad was not as much of a joke as I hoped.

To be fair, nothing in their back and forth dialog remotely suggests that Caja is raising Dex either. Mostly it sounds like she dragged him around with her on missions and left him with her underlings. The real parenting sounds like it was done by the unnamed hunters in her entourage.

• Like 1

Man, those stupid hand mobs in Elden Ring are stomping the crap out of me. One of the most annoying critters so far. Can't really dodge them and if they start attacking they just don't stop. Ugh.

Funny, I just got myself the Carian Knight Set as well. Only took me ~35 hours to finally switch my Vagabond Knight starting armor.

Spoiler

NE2hA5Z.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Lexx said:

Funny, I just got myself the Carian Knight Set as well. Only took me ~35 hours to finally switch my Vagabond Knight starting armor.

Reveal hidden contents

NE2hA5Z.png

Honestly I don't think that is that surprising. In my case that is the first decent complete new armor set I run accross. I am pretty happy to dualwied to katanas though - one physical and one magical. So far it worringly melts through enemies HPs. 

For me this is the 2nd armor set I've found in the game world. First one was the Juvenile Scholar Set just like 2 hours before. Have to say, they feel really randomly placed .. would have never expected to find them where I did.

That said, I'm really hating the locations where enemies are spamming me with laser missiles. Also the mechanical soldiers are a huge pain in the ass, because they never just hit me once ... one wrong step and they eat 3/4 of my hp and I'm just stun locked. Same deal as with these stupid hands ...

Edited by Lexx

Started to play Heroes of Might and Magic 1 😄

• Like 2
  • Gasp! 1

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

6 hours ago, Lexx said:

That said, I'm really hating the locations where enemies are spamming me with laser missiles. Also the mechanical soldiers are a huge pain in the ass, because they never just hit me once ... one wrong step and they eat 3/4 of my hp and I'm just stun locked. Same deal as with these stupid hands ...

Yes the mechanical soldiers can be annoying once they enter the spasm phase. Double iron maiden fight tested my patience as well… ended up using summons to get over it. Didn’t encounter hands yet, nor later missles.