This patch will go live on Steam, GOG, MacPlay, and Origin OSX at 10:00 am PDT! Origin Windows was slightly delayed, and we hope to have it up soon!
Patch notes for v4.1.2.0047
- The Combat Start is no longer visible before starting combat in certain situations.
- Terrified party members who cannot move will now pass their turn correctly.
- Casts interrupted by "Mage Slayer" are now correctly removed from the turn queue in turn-based mode.
- In deck-to-deck combat, loot can no longer be lost if there is too much.
- Characters are now able to jump between ships' decks during combats in turn-based mode.
- Characters automatically finish reloading when their turn starts.
- The combat speed slider will now update correctly when using the hotkeys to change it.
- The Combat Start autopause event will now trigger properly when combat starts with a cutscene (e.g. deck-to-deck combat).
- Vela's level now matches the player's level in Hylea's Challenge, granting her bonus defenses.
- Summoned creatures are now set to the caster's level.
- Turn order UI will not appear in trap-triggered combat with no enemies.
- Characters will no longer get stuck in their walk speed after leaving a cutscene.
- Characters are no longer walking after leaving a Slog Zone.
- In turn-based mode, Berath's Challenge kills unconscious characters after they have been unconscious for 3 consecutive rounds rather than 3 total rounds.
- Character's Initiative no longer displays in the Inventory while playing in Real-Time with Pause mode.
- Light, one-handed weapon's damage has been slightly increased in turn-based mode.
- In turn-based mode, dexterity now adds 4% to Stride per point.
- In turn-based mode, characters receive -10 Deflection while Knocked Down.