Jump to content

Phenomenum

Members
  • Content Count

    1,247
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    5

Phenomenum last won the day on October 26 2019

Phenomenum had the most liked content!

Community Reputation

940 Excellent

About Phenomenum

  • Rank
    (9) Sorcerer

Profile Information

  • Location
    Russia, Saint Petersburg

Recent Profile Visitors

1,697 profile views
  1. "BaseCrossbow_SEHitToCritChance" status-effect have no restrictions in attack filter so Bonus Hit to Crit applies on any source (spells, poisons, bombs) when crossbow is equipped. In my opinion, it looks like oversight and must be restricted to crossbows only, because with other weapons, which have any special effects (e.g. Sabre Bonus damage) these effects applies only for those weapons attacks. So crossbow bonus for all sources are inconsistent with rules for other weapons. Just need to add CrossbowKeyword in attack filter - simple. P.S. I'm workin' hard last weeks so i can't
  2. i've confirmed a vanilla bug: Boar's DOT do not limited by base time of 6 sec. It's still even after spiritshift is gone.
  3. It's strange, because Shifter and other subclasses uses the same status-effect for Boar DOT dmg...
  4. For now, i can presume that we can rearrange this status-effect trough adding transfer AttackOnEvent instead ApplyStatusEffectOnEvent (and then attack applies DOT). Maybe it can help. Question: is this bug appears for other subclasses or for Shifter only?
  5. OK, tested and i get it. Somehow DOT is still active beyond time limit. So the base 6 sec. limit is not working. Need to think. Give me some time (about 1 week).
  6. Emm... Let's see: Boar's DOT is 10% of dmg dealt as RAW for 6 sec. base. It's applied by 3 sec. tick so we have 3 ticks within 6 sec. - total 30% dmg as RAW. DOT can be scaled by int so with 20 INT you'll receive 4 ticks - total 40% dmg. And yes, it's stackable (same story for Battle Axe DOT). "$type": "Game.GameData.StatusEffectGameData, Assembly-CSharp", "DebugName": "Spiritshift_Boar_SE_ApplyOnEvent", "ID": "f2d641f0-bf73-4a54-86e3-78a14042adf8", "Components": [ { "$type": "Game.GameData.Statu
  7. Yes, it obvious lazy fix)) The problem is: familiar lifetime is scales with caster INT, but duration of familiar's buffs don't (more than than that, all familiars have 10 in all stats).
  8. Yep. Personally, i'm glad to see Tactician Brill is limited, because it's too easy to trigger. Tactician/Bloodmage with infinite Brill receive infinite resources - that's not what we all wanted, i think. Combined with "Potion of Brilliant" it will be a tremendous resource generator, especially in boss fights. Think about it. P.S. And to say, i didn't tested yet Tactician Brill + AM. Maybe they can stack due to individual ticks as status-effects (but it will be another quest to resolve).
  9. Interesting. I've checked familiar buffs and: 1. Familiar are origin of this effects – these abilities belongs to familiar according to progressiontables.gamedata 2. If these effects tend to stick to character, this is some kind of program bug, because effects itself are OK, contain no mistakes and should be disappear with origin (familiar) death. 3. So "ClearOnDeath": "true" can make it work (or don't). Otherwise i see no workarounds.
  10. I know, but i dont want infinite Brilliant)) More than that, it will be useless for all exluding Tactician - with modified SoT you hardly can prolong cipher Brill even for a minute. So Tactician Brill source will be better than others. No, i want to build a kommunism - same Brill for all. And with non-modified SoT we get nearly the same infinite resources as in vanilla. Bad idea.
  11. Here are the code example: In this construction, initial tick should be delayed for 30 sec. timer, then usual OnTick effect will be applied. Can be used to delay anything.
×
×
  • Create New...