This post contains links to existing threads about class balance, mechanics changes and early feedback.
This post is not meant for actual discussion of these topics, only to redirect you there.
- multiclassing guide (video, weeee)
- monks (and the lack of unarmed attack weapon proficiency)
- combat speed (and the removal of slowmo)
- culture (and bonus stat point)
- difficulty (in the game's current state)
- engagement (and disengagement attacks, and the mechanic's usefulness)
- racial traits (and clarification on affliction resistance)
- spell casting in general
- beta best builds (powergame the hell out of this)
- beta worst builds (powergame reverse mode)
- console commands (it's not really cheating, right... ?)
- mod to add gold, and items on the merchant
- training dummies (how to spawn one with the console)
- todo: compile list of suggestions which have received the most reactions/feedback
If you've started or seen a thread about this or that particular class (or multiclass), please do tell, that I may add it
Edited by dam, 01 February 2018 - 08:29 AM.