Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Politics - Jason X

• Please log in to reply
415 replies to this topic

smjjames

smjjames

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 698 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

uh, what is the problem with high heels? And why we talk about it in politics forum? xD

Because high heels are elitist and Melania is the First Lady of the US, go figure. :shrugz:  I don't think anybody here really cares about it anyway. Hannity was right to mock it because it's that dumb.

• SonicMage117 likes this

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6917 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Pft, consoles.
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
They need to send Hannity to cover hurricanes. Well, or maybe dump him in the ocean.

HoonDing

HoonDing

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 8838 posts

WOW, Rouhani obliterated Trump!

Agiel

Agiel

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 612 posts

Price’s private-jet travel breaks precedent

I really want to know what depth of f***ing tortured logic is needed to rationalise this kind of blatant self-enrichment in the face of all this "draining the swamp" rhetoric. Really, have the MAGA-types any excuse for the number of weekends Trump has spent on golf excursions?

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5282 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
The HHS used to take commercial flights? Talk about slumming it!

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6917 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

"It will be a great pity if this agreement were to be destroyed by 'rogue' newcomers to the world of politics: the world will have lost a great opportunity,"

Well, as much as a zing as one can expect. Chavez's labeling of Bush as Satan still tops it.

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5282 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
Pfft, one of George Washington's nicknames was "Town Destroyer". Suck it, Rouhani!

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6917 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer
That's kind of a lousy nickname. Something like "Ruin maker" or "Scourge" would be better.

smjjames

smjjames

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 698 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Linkage?

Gfted1

Gfted1

Forum Moderator

• Moderators
  • 5282 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

That's kind of a lousy nickname. Something like "Ruin maker" or "Scourge" would be better.

Give them a break man, it was the 1700's. They were too busy just trying not to die of dysentery to think up clever zingers! :p

• ShadySands likes this

KaineParker

KaineParker

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 2733 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

That'd be more convenient for edgy libertarian metal bands at least.

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Eh... I'd only ever watch Fox for news... everywhere else and it seems like Trump gets insulted from everything from his hair to his wife and kids. Fox doesn't defend Trump but doesn't insult him either, it's a mature middle ground. I don't want to get that low in life to bash someone and their family members just because everyone else is doing it, nor do I want to be that monkey-see do kinda hater. Nor am I a Trump-lover in any sense.

On the other hand, this is surely interesting:

Rosbjerg

Rosbjerg

Global Moderator

• Global Moderators
  • 4876 posts

Eh... I'd only ever watch Fox for news... it's a mature middle ground.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

You need to shape up your source criticism there buddy.

It's one of the most controversial American channels - not saying they're full on liars, but to call them 'the mature middle ground' is like calling CNN the arbiter of truth and fairness.

Sharp_one

Sharp_one

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 694 posts

Eh... I'd only ever watch Fox for news... it's a mature middle ground.

Colin_Farrel-Disgusted.gif

You need to shape up your source criticism there buddy.

It's one of the most controversial American channels - not saying they're full on liars, but to call them 'the mature middle ground' is like calling CNN the arbiter of truth and fairness.

If this guy is criticizing you it means you're doing something good. Keep it up!

SonicMage117

SonicMage117

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 966 posts
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
I'm confused, I'm not criticizing anyone, my comments were not meant to offend or insult people. I read that Fox is mostly made of republicans which I know alot of members on this forum do not like. However, Fox is the only nuetral channel I've seen that doesn't bash Trump or defend him like other channels tend to do. I don't like the bigotry that's expressed through other channels.

Malcador

Malcador

Arch-Mage

• Members
  • 6917 posts
  • Kickstarter Backer

I'm confused, I'm not criticizing anyone, my comments were not meant to offend or insult people. I read that Fox is mostly made of republicans which I know alot of members on this forum do not like. However, Fox is the only nuetral channel I've seen that doesn't bash Trump or defend him like other channels tend to do. I don't like the bigotry that's expressed through other channels.

Fox doesn't defend Trump? Bit curious you'd be put off by bigotry and still watch Fox.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users