Politics - Jason X

Amentep

1ute4aM.jpg

yeah, I wouldn't want his job

• Like 1

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

Oh my... oh dear

All aboard the Trump-hate train? Going straight to hell from the sounds of the fear and paranoia :(

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

The lady next to Melania has a nice thousand yard stare kind of thing going there.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

This was pretty well done on both sides:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsx-P1IrIVA

Something I've noticed on the net...

If you support Trump you have no voice I guess (oddly as he already won anyhow and people can't seem to get over that). Notice how this video is actually useful and only got 65 likes (time of posting comment) yet, a Trump-hate video will get thousands of likes. I see that this doesn't mean that there are more people that are against Trump than for him as there are far more actually for him atm, but that the Trump-hate movement has been obsessive and in denial in that he won. They still want Hilary, I guess.

For me, I did not vote but, this seems to be the initiate stand thus far.

But yes, I agree with the general consensus of the world, the Trump-supporter is right. The dude has the right to voice his opinion and as things continue to change like this, Trump will only look better - regardless of what the sore losers out there may say. I am neutral but I must give credit where it's due. Plus, we're only so far in and I gotta admit, Trump shaking up America is exactly what we need at this point

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

1ute4aM.jpg

yeah, I wouldn't want his job

Everyone in this picture is hilarious. Melania's confused plastic surgery stare, the woman next to her looking away from whatever everyone else is looking at, the woman behind Melania having a blank expression, the woman on the top right having a look of anger and frustration, and the dude who has just given up, and both France and Zambia being empty.
  • Like 2

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Tbh it's probably not her fault or failure,

Melania would dress better but if she wears heels them haters everywhere will freak out just like like a few weeks ago.

CNN says that's her pokerface look http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/09/19/trump-reaction-shots-unga-orig-bw.cnn/video/playlists/united-nations/. I don't know what a 'confused plastic surgery stare' is supposed to look like, is it the woman behind her or the one next to her?

As for what she's wearing, doubt she even lets Trump have a say in what to wear, looks like formal business attire to me. And I think it's extremely dumb to complain about her fashion. I know people will be people, but really?

She's had plastic surgery and looks confused.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

This was pretty well done on both sides:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsx-P1IrIVA

I respect the gesture to a degree but I don't think the audience would have been half as tolerating if they weren't primed by the speaker. Even before relinquishing the mic he gave a major caveat about what the gesture was really about. It seemed more a chance for them to prove that they can actually handle free speech, over opening a forum by giving a BLM member a platform. The crowds immediate jeering at the notion an innocent black man could die and his death go unprosecuted is demonstrative of the latent willful ignorance. The crowd took it as a chance to publicly yea or nay their beliefs, and they showed a much stronger reaction to nebulous idealogical or dogmatic sound bites than anything he said which pointed to a real wound within our country.

Edited by injurai

CNN says that's her pokerface look http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/09/19/trump-reaction-shots-unga-orig-bw.cnn/video/playlists/united-nations/. I don't know what a 'confused plastic surgery stare' is supposed to look like, is it the woman behind her or the one next to her?

As for what she's wearing, doubt she even lets Trump have a say in what to wear, looks like formal business attire to me. And I think it's extremely dumb to complain about her fashion. I know people will be people, but really?

Yeah, she got on Air Force 1 with heels, apparently the democrats who hate Trump anything surrounding him care more about what she wears than the hurricanes or other things. Doesn't surprise me though, as they say "Desperate time calls for desperate measures" and that anti-Trump cult is beyond desperate at this point. I mean, evey little thing is getting made into a huge deal at this point. Apparently that's the thing now for people who have too much time.

https://youtu.be/bwjQL2xqlys

^She does look good in that outfit though.

For some reason it didn't show the preview so...

Pretty sure the heels thing was coming from both sides, not exclusively Democrat/liberal/the left/progressives.

The heels thing is dumb and it's a very lovely pantsuit, I'm sure Hillary would approve.

Doesn't make that picture any less funny or Trump any less of a dumpster fire

The guy appearing to facepalm or go "arg....." clinches it.

I have to agree with this guy here...

https://youtu.be/1H51f5-wDSo

No offense to any democrats on this thread.

Don't

want to start a war.

He's mocking the reaction over Melanias shoes anyway, which is legit and I think we can all agree that the reaction over her shoes was dumb. Sure, maybe she comitted a minor faux pas fashon wise, but high heels are her thing, it's nothing new. It's making a mountain out of a molehill, know what I'm saying.

Then it goes on to a Seattle gun tax which I know nothing about and have no comment or opinion on.

Edited by smjjames
  • Like 1

uh, what is the problem with high heels? And why we talk about it in politics forum? xD

Edited by Chilloutman

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

uh, what is the problem with high heels? And why we talk about it in politics forum? xD

Because high heels are elitist and Melania is the First Lady of the US, go figure. :shrugz:  I don't think anybody here really cares about it anyway. Hannity was right to mock it because it's that dumb.

• Like 1

They need to send Hannity to cover hurricanes. Well, or maybe dump him in the ocean.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Price’s private-jet travel breaks precedent

I really want to know what depth of f***ing tortured logic is needed to rationalise this kind of blatant self-enrichment in the face of all this "draining the swamp" rhetoric. Really, have the MAGA-types any excuse for the number of weekends Trump has spent on golf excursions?

“Political philosophers have often pointed out that in wartime, the citizen, the male citizen at least, loses one of his most basic rights, his right to life; and this has been true ever since the French Revolution and the invention of conscription, now an almost universally accepted principle. But these same philosophers have rarely noted that the citizen in question simultaneously loses another right, one just as basic and perhaps even more vital for his conception of himself as a civilized human being: the right not to kill.”

-Jonathan Littell <<Les Bienveillantes>>

"The chancellor, the late chancellor, was only partly correct. He was obsolete. But so is the State, the entity he worshipped. Any state, entity, or ideology becomes obsolete when it stockpiles the wrong weapons: when it captures territories, but not minds; when it enslaves millions, but convinces nobody. When it is naked, yet puts on armor and calls it faith, while in the Eyes of God it has no faith at all. Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man...that state is obsolete."

-Rod Serling

WOW, Rouhani obliterated Trump!

"It will be a great pity if this agreement were to be destroyed by 'rogue' newcomers to the world of politics: the world will have lost a great opportunity,"

Well, as much as a zing as one can expect. Chavez's labeling of Bush as Satan still tops it.

That's kind of a lousy nickname. Something like "Ruin maker" or "Scourge" would be better.