Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

Adventuring and gathering with my ox Larry in Albion Online.

vW35U9p.jpg

W9z97l9.jpg

GP1Ir7R.jpg

Nice art style overall, but they need to add an anti-aliasing option in the full release, as the game has some pretty gnarly jaggies, especially when you zoom in all the way.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

JpPDs3mzJZA.jpg

KKFmtaVzt2o.jpg

IM4vtSiiQWY.jpg

pLvgJVlcrEY.jpg

LteaZA_kHt0.jpg

s3VNt-UnUgc.jpg

7UEvhGasLIw.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

best special ops unit on the planet relegated to providing security detail for some cocaine-producing bum, just great...

g7dfnYwTGII.jpg

ugh, that's not a nice way to go...

8z6i6YSnde8.jpg

aawww, such a cute alpa... hey! no spitting!

rnnfo7813bg.jpg

winning hearts and minds, I guess

wJ6mjfs4sxk.jpg

• Like 1
Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Alien: Isolation

Just a resolution test.

20170325213150_1.jpg

Edit:The forums reduce the size so, no go. This should be 6880x2880.

• Like 1

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You need to host it externally, through imgur or a similar site.

I know but I can't be bothered.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

You should use ShareX. It takes literally just a couple of seconds to take and upload screenshots.

For example (video also made and uploaded with ShareX in just seconds): https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/43xab2npzes8i2l/2017-03-26_13-42-37.mp4

(Alternatively, if you already have screenshots that you just want to upload somewhere, you can set up the program to do so. You can also customize end-destinations for different types of files or tasks - imgur for images, for example...although I just use dropbox for everything, personally.)

Edited by Bartimaeus

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.

I tend to take a bunch of shots, open the folder with screenshots, select whatever I feel's worth uploading and then drag and drop it straight on imgur's main page. It'll automatically create a gallery, process the screenshots and create urls for individual images.

Aren't these shots public then? I don't like uploading my screenshots to everyone browsing that side, tbh.

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

No. Assuming you're talking about imgur, they are "unlisted", meaning if somebody has the link to specifically them, then yes, they are accessible. Failing that, however, they do not appear anywhere on the site proper.

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

Nope. They're only accessible via URL by default, unless you explicitly choose to share them with the imgur community (via the big green button.) There's also Post privacy settings where you can make the uploaded images private via 2 clicks so that people can't see them even when accessing your profile (provided you have a profile)

Edit: I would say Bart is a ninja, but matter of the fact is that I posted mine 4 minutes later, fact checking... So Bart isn't ninja, it's I who's a slowass turtle.

Edited by Fenixp

To add on to what Fenixp said, if you have an account on imgur, you can also delete the images at any time. Alternatively, you can go to dropbox, which works for image hosting as well as general files...but it isn't quite as convenient unless you're using a program like ShareX to automate link generating and such.

Oh wow, someone I'm putting on ignore after reading literally only one post. Nice. That's a new record!

• Like 1

Oh wow, someone I'm putting on ignore after reading literally only one post. Nice. That's a new record!

You must be fun at parties. I'm glad I could be a record breaker, now go change your panties :) I'm sure you have more important things to get offended at right?

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

*sings* In the circle of life. It's the wheel of fortune...

gw196.jpg

So, plant dragons. Did we already agree those are boss?

gw225.jpg

Sexy locations galore

gw244.jpg

gw335.jpg

I like the combination of painted backgrounds with in-game models, like this:

gw306.jpg

Meet the twins

gw338.jpg

Epic bossfights? Check!

gw256.jpg

Ever wanted to buzz around a dragon's head like a little insect? Well, that's one I can scrap from the bucket list...

gw389.jpg

post-173997-0-71763500-1490707760_thumb.jpg

The mummy returns!!!!

post-173997-0-19341200-1490707771_thumb.jpg

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

It makes it easier if you upload images to something like imgur, then post the link here, so people can see it big inside the post. It also will protect you from an eventual grumpy person telling you that uploading images steals forum bandwidth - though I haven't seen anyone do that complaint in ages, so you should be safe :)

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

It makes it easier if you upload images to something like imgur, then post the link here, so people can see it big inside the post. It also will protect you from an eventual grumpy person telling you that uploading images steals forum bandwidth - though I haven't seen anyone do that complaint in ages, so you should be safe :)

Ohhhh. Good to know lol Thank you!