Pictures of your Games Episode IX - The Bigger Picture

Rosbjerg

I should have made a gif. The crazed look on her face as she saws the tree is amazing. I also love the fact that she pulls the saw out of her pocket and puts it back in her pocket afterward.

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

7fTvcYZ.jpg

This is true lol

AhAvI48.jpg

Anime Style Mech

btYJM60.jpg

Similar to Ghost AVC eh?

YerniPC.jpg

Based off Fallout power suit

7AJmSu4.jpg

Classic Mechwarrior style

nxZ9zs5.jpg

Robo-Tank

8MaXwsg.jpg

Construction workers not forgotten

jdJsrfD.jpg

A mini-van because you couldn't...

9dPxpi1.jpg

Don't knock it, this parody FF parody is great and is making a fortune off of burning Square!

NkuBEAA.jpg

We can all be honest, Titus was always naive

F6dHNij.jpg

Beautiful

HU9GOt2.jpg

This game looks beautiful in 4k 0Q14RZr.jpg

fZhHaOr.jpg

8LEBqoB.jpg

cBF27Rz.jpg

zMSP0tI.jpg

One of the best rpg's this year!VLsGbd3.jpg

jKNlgxc.jpg

Edited by SonicMage117
  • Like 1

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

What games are those, Sonic? I know the last screenshots are The Deadly Tower Of Monsters.

MilitANT - a game about the insect world. It's like that one Disney cartoon (A Bug's Life) but with different insect gangs, guns and blood. It's also available on PS Vita :)

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

But not the PC :(

At least not when I search for it on Steam while logged in. Did the idiots region lock it?

Ah, there it is: case sensitive search for some reason...

Edited by melkathi

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

But not the PC :(

At least not when I search for it on Steam while logged in. Did the idiots region lock it?

Ah, there it is: case sensitive search for some reason...

I have no clue, could be possible.

Here is a link to the store page. Hopefully it works:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/454520

Edit: You got it :) I was too late lol

Edited by SonicMage117

DOS is one of those game that I know I should play through at least once but every time I try I have to force myself to play it for more than 10 minutes. it's so bad in almost every aspect, that getting to the good stuff (engaging tactical combat) seems impossible

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

DOS is one of those game that I know I should play through at least once but every time I try I have to force myself to play it for more than 10 minutes. it's so bad in almost every aspect, that getting to the good stuff (engaging tactical combat) seems impossible

It's a terrible game, but the combat is addictive.

I still have no clue what the story is even about considering dialogue & voice over are so cheesy I am forced to click through all of it quickly.

The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.

It's a terrible game, but the combat is addictive.

I still have no clue what the story is even about considering dialogue & voice over are so cheesy I am forced to click through all of it quickly.

Fwiw, I've played a little bit of the DOS2 beta/alpha and dialogues seemed much much better.