Toss Up - 69 EV
Trump - 197 EV

House ratings:

Ct8qmhSWEAAYfAy.png

Solid Seats: 202 Rep, 177 Dem

Likely/Lean Seats: 25 Rep, 7 Dem

Toss Up or Worse: 20 Rep, 4 Dem

http://cookpolitical.com/house/charts/race-ratings

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

"Bill Clinton isn't running for President. Donald Trump is."

Hillary is though and the stuff she has stated on the record about Clinton's multiple accusers as well as that 12 year old victim who she laughs about stating the 12 year old 'asked for it' is certainly  worthy of fodder. Or it should be. Trump should have been pressing on that . She pretty much ignored the accusation even though her nonsense is on record.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Distinguished for intelligence? Lol. "I'm just a stupid old woman" was the essence of her email defense. Also, wasn't she in favor of the Iraq war, removing what's-his-face in Libya, and supporting the rebels (AKA ISIS) in Syria? She''s not smart (or at least not wise); like, not even a little.  

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

"Of course she ignored the **** flinging gorilla, but still not enough."

That's funny. She has done her share of **** flinging as well. I mena she goes on about 'taking the high road' and 'focusing on the issues' when her  personal bullcrap like the way SHE treats women like 12 year old rape victims but personal issues magically matter when she **** flings at Trump. LMAO

She went on about 'the high road' (quoted from her 'good friend' Michelle Obama for a cheap pop, and who most people have as cordially loathing Hillary for the birther/ closet muslim controversies her campaign encouraged) then immediately proceeded to take the low road with the rest of her answer.

Distinguished for intelligence? Lol. "I'm just a stupid old woman" was the essence of her email defense. Also, wasn't she in favor of the Iraq war, removing what's-his-face in Libya, and supporting the rebels (AKA ISIS) in Syria? She''s not smart (or at least not wise); like, not even a little.  

She's probably made various contractors billions of dollars with those mistakes though, and greatly increased the influence of foreign policy commentators. Objectively her foreign policy decisions have cost hundreds of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars for a nett result of... much failure, near zero success which isn't 'technical' success and increased chaos. To be fair, the Iraq War wasn't her decision and would have happened whether she voted for it or not, but she did vote for it. It's even worse if you go back to the WClinton administration and add in their mistakes.

And I guess the "I'm just a stupid tech illiterate granny" showed intelligence in that it, well, worked. It probably shouldn't have, but it did.

People go on about how bad a candidate Trump is- and he is- but it goes to show how fundamentally awful Clinton is that she's having such trouble with someone who half of his own supposed party actively dislikes and despite near universal slanted coverage from the press plus copious endorsements.

• Like 1

Apparently, Trump's mission for the next month is to make Hillary's life a living hell.

For me it brings to mind the law of the instrument:

"I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail."

-- Abraham Maslow

*sigh* This election season has gone on for far too long.

Edited by rjshae

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

"And I guess the "I'm just a stupid tech illiterate granny" showed intelligence in that it, well, worked. It probably shouldn't have, but it did."

30 years of experience, man, 30 years of experience.

• Like 1

Apparently, Trump's mission for the next month is to make Hillary's life a living hell.

For me it brings to mind the law of the instrument:

"I suppose it is tempting, if the only tool you have is a hammer, to treat everything as if it were a nail."

-- Abraham Maslow

*sigh* This election season has gone on for far too long.

Will play well on Pharisee right wingers.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Yes, Hilzilla always takes the high road: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/if_you_think_donald_trumps_comments_are_vulgar_check_out_hillarys_potty_mouth.html

And that's to people who protect her with their lives!

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Yes, Hilzilla always takes the high road: http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/if_you_think_donald_trumps_comments_are_vulgar_check_out_hillarys_potty_mouth.html

And that's to people who protect her with their lives!

It would be a bit more meaningful is there was actual audio.  Instead it's just hearsay.

Not sure the fuss is about the language rather than describing what he did. Amusing site, by the way, I like some of the articles with the stereotypical straining for wit blogger style of writing.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Is it offensive because we don't really hear "**** grabbing" in our normal surroundings. I'll admit I'm a bit of a perv, but I haven't heard **** grabbing....I think ever. If he had instead said "tittle grabbing" or "ass grabbing", would we be as offended? Is it because we ain't really used to that term?

She's probably made various contractors billions of dollars with those mistakes though, and greatly increased the influence of foreign policy commentators. Objectively her foreign policy decisions have cost hundreds of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars for a nett result of... much failure, near zero success which isn't 'technical' success and increased chaos. To be fair, the Iraq War wasn't her decision and would have happened whether she voted for it or not, but she did vote for it. It's even worse if you go back to the WClinton administration and add in their mistakes.

It's just thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars to make our geo-political situation WORSE than it was before. Why aren't you impressed with her accomplishments while fighting for America. Nothing says, "Fighting for America" like getting thousands of our people killed and wasting huge amounts of money in exchange for less-than nothing.

On the plus side, considering her recent rhetoric regarding Russia (Trump is dangerous, lol); we may get to play Fallout for real.

"Good thing I don't heal my characters or they'd be really hurt." Is not something I should ever be thinking.

I use blue text when I'm being sarcastic.

Speaking of scandals, a new email dump just dropped. People still digging through them, but here's a couple good tidbits discovered so far:

Univision answering to the DNC/Clinton campain.

A rather humorous and short one that may (or may not, to be fair) be alluding to Clinton's health concerns.

Bernie has more female donors (shocking, right?)

There's more.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

....we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.

Huh, that was an interesting admission. So the Saudis and Qatars are financing ISIS and giving logistic support as well, well better ram up that diplomacy and...

The Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues. The countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Brunei and Algeria.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?_r=0

Awww, shoot.

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Speaking of scandals, a new email dump just dropped. People still digging through them, but here's a couple good tidbits discovered so far:

Univision answering to the DNC/Clinton campain.

A rather humorous and short one that may (or may not, to be fair) be alluding to Clinton's health concerns.

Bernie has more female donors (shocking, right?)

There's more.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774

....we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region.

Huh, that was an interesting admission. So the Saudis and Qatars are financing ISIS and giving logistic support as well, well better ram up that diplomacy and...

The Clinton Foundation has accepted tens of millions of dollars from countries that the State Department — before, during and after Mrs. Clinton’s time as secretary — criticized for their records on sex discrimination and other human-rights issues. The countries include Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Brunei and Algeria.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us/politics/hillary-clinton-presidential-campaign-charity.html?_r=0

Awww, shoot.

Yep, saw that one late last night. There's another one that HEAVILY implies Hillary Clinton is actually homophobic and none too fond of gay people (her campaigners are discussing difficulty with how she should address the matter since they say they want to admit her past stance of "between a man and a woman" was wrong, but they feel Clinton is too adamant about this one to just give whatever answer they want her to), I could dig it up if people want me to. Didn't bother linking it cause obviously it's more interesting if you're a homosexual, I don't think anyone here is, so for those here and for the average joe, it's really more or less just another example of how two-faced she can be.

There's plenty of stuff in there that confirms what we've expected: she's two-faced, you cannot trust a word she says worth a damn, and at times she's utterly incompetent at her job as Secretary of State. Despite all that, I sadly don't feel it's enough. In the same way I bore of the media reminding us that Trump is an idiot, I don't think the average viewer will take to stories reminding them Clinton is a liar. That combined with how bought the media is...? None of this is gonna see the light of day enough to flip votes. What wikileaks needs to release is something so blatant and scathing that it can't simply be swept under the rug. Distaste for one minority group...? I fear that won't be damning enough that the minority group in question catches wind of it. Confirmation of past suspicions regarding her handling of her title as Secretary of State? We were already pretty damned sure what was going on, so confirmation isn't really a groundbreaking revelation that changes the game, it's just nice to have it for the sake of confirming it's not wild suspicion.

I've said this a dozen times already, but hot DAMN it bothers me how she just gets a pass from the media. Media is constantly painting Trump as dangerous and like he might nuke us all, but here's the thing. Watch just the intro of the video, listen to the stats. One total mention of Climate Change, one total mention of poverty, zero discussions of privacy, 11 of ISIS, 34 of Russia, 10 of Iran, 10 of Assad. Really guys? You think that happens with only ONE candidate being a dangerous warhawk? I promise you the Russias aren't all Trump; after all, that's Hillary's scapegoat. She's just as dangerous (hell, if not more), yet she's rarely scrutinized for this. And the debate...? I think it does a lot to represent what she in particular cares about. Perhaps Trump too, (tough to say since that idiot can start rambling about any number of topics if simply prompted to) but Hillary...? We just got wikileaks confirmation she's two-faced as hell. If the discussion tends to go towards warhawk topics when she's speaking on her own accord, those are probably the topics she cares about.

And for every time Trump does something stupid:

She's always been able to match him:

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

People are outraged a politician is two faced? Kind of amusing given the reputation they have had for a really long time. Well outside of Reddit, anyway.

People want to their representatives to be honest, yes. Such a simple thing, but oh so incredibly difficult to be.

NYC Democratic Commissioner Alan Schulkin talks about people being bussed around in his district.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Which is fine, but the way people react when they notice is comical. Given the base level of being two faced in people, it is easy to get the sense that honesty is just a hammer.

Saw this when I was on my way out, was kind of funny.

Edited by Malcador
  • Like 1

Which is fine, but the way people react when they notice is comical. Given the base level of being two faced in people, it is easy to get the sense that honesty is just a hammer.

Saw this when I was on my way out, was kind of funny.

That women, the Trump supporter,  is disgraceful to the cause of gender equality. She is a product of decades of  institutionalized sexism and misogyny....she doesn't know any better. Its like she has been conditioned to believe a certain narrative that basically says " men are superior to women  " 

Edited by BruceVC

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela