The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

Smart move, he says mean things but goes with victims who have been done wrong by her husband and her....

Let's see if SAYING and TALKING is worse than DOING.

Isn't all of this on Bill not Hillary ?

Nope, Hillary apparently knew a lot of the rape victims and would threaten them against action against her husband. Basically would cover his ass knowing what he did.

Nope, Hillary apparently knew a lot of the rape victims and would threaten them against action against her husband. Basically would cover his ass knowing what he did.

And this 'apparently' is credible or just BS ? From what I'm overhearing, this debate is not going well for Trump, as well. Odd, as I had expected him to do well this time around. Edited by Malcador

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Frankly, it looks to me like Trump knows he's done.  He's laying the groundwork for a "the moderators are biased" whine, and otherwise hitting the Brietbart News Best Of to set up his post-campaign media network as the place to be for right-wing nuttery. 

Also, holy **** about a major-party candidate for the Presidency of the United States threatening to throw his opponent in jail if he wins.  That is by far the most un-American thing I've heard come out of the mouth of an American politician.  Some legitimately frightening authoritarianism.  

• Like 1

This election is everything I hoped for and more.

• Like 1

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

just give Obama four, heck, eight, more years

this is banana republic level

Yeah, we don't do that here.  We limit both terms and power of our presidents for pretty good reason.  This current cycle is a great example as to why.

Frankly, it looks to me like Trump knows he's done.  He's laying the groundwork for a "the moderators are biased" whine, and otherwise hitting the Brietbart News Best Of to set up his post-campaign media network as the place to be for right-wing nuttery. 

Also, holy **** about a major-party candidate for the Presidency of the United States threatening to throw his opponent in jail if he wins.  That is by far the most un-American thing I've heard come out of the mouth of an American politician.  Some legitimately frightening authoritarianism.

He vowed to prosecute. You know, like what would happen if we mortals did anything single thing Hillary has done. Pick one. You'd be prosecute and thrown in jail-open and shut case. Is that "less American" than creating ISIS and providing material aid to Al Qaeda? Cutting a swath of blood across the middle east so that Qatar and UAE can build a natural gas pipeline?

Mind you, I'm not a Trump fan, nor shall I vote for him. He's an intellectually average, silver-spooned, bloviating douche whose only credit is being born to enough wealth to have "yes men" prop him up for a life time. All things considered, that's still preferable to a totally corrupt and maniacal narcissistic sociopath that would sooner spell her name across the globe in corpses than surrender the slightest modicum of stature. That being said, I hope Killary wins by any means necessary. The US federal government is a malignant criminal organization. Her ascendance to the throne will be a significant push to de-legitimatizing it and moving the disillusioned to action. This election has exposed much of the outright evil that flaccid Yankees were contented to ignore or disbelieve for decades. When she wins, the next American revolution will be one step closer to "going live". Then the healing can begin.

Yeah, we don't do that here.  We limit both terms and power of our presidents for pretty good reason.  This current cycle is a great example as to why.

When Billary gets elected, then an untold number of migrants will be let into the country, after which we won't see another brand of liberalism for at least another 4 to 8 years. We're not talking democrats, were talking Clintoncrats. 

He vowed to prosecute.

It's about half and half, assuming my memory is correct. His reply was that he'd bring in a Special Prosecutor for the server issues if elected, but it was only when Hillary said "if Trump were President.." (ie past tense) taht he interjected with "you'd be in jail".

Yo dawg, we need some fact checking in our fact checking. It's not like the US accidentally killed about 100 Syrian soldiers fighting ISIS a couple of weeks ago or anything.

It's about half and half, assuming my memory is correct. His reply was that he'd bring in a Special Prosecutor for the server issues if elected, but it was only when Hillary said "if Trump were President.." (ie past tense) taht he interjected with "you'd be in jail".

Yo dawg, we need some fact checking in our fact checking. It's not like the US accidentally killed about 100 Syrian soldiers fighting ISIS a couple of weeks ago or anything.

Like the email server, it was a mistake.

I haven't watched the debate yet, but it seems like Trump came off as the wonderful ****lord as he is. I will watch it tonight.

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

So I take it Hillary is a sure-win now since Trump debated so poorly right guys? No Trump supporter would continue supporting him after tha-

I mean hot damn why can't either of these two campaigns go two weeks without some kind of screw up?

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

^It's like what Frank Luntz did on Fox during the Bush years.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And this 'apparently' is credible or just BS ? From what I'm overhearing, this debate is not going well for Trump, as well. Odd, as I had expected him to do well this time around.

The debate is going horrible but I have a feeling it won't actually "hurt" him just like the debates won't actually "help" Hillary with her opponent voters.

I say apparently because from their mouths and the secret service men who were employed by the clintons have already shed light on it. BUT because it never went to court (look at hillarys scandals and wonder why never brought to trial) it isn't official. Since the courts won't touch Hillary or bill weither right or wrong, I said apparently.

Rudolph Giuliani for polish biggest news site said Trump won the second debate:

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/rudolph-giuliani-dla-wp-donald-trump-wygral-te-debate-w-cuglach-6046018250781825a

This seems also be the conclusion of internet polls also.

It's more and more obvious that establishment shenanigans with polls is not working and Trump will be the next president.

Yeah because a hardcore supporter is not tainted with bias and online polls are reliable.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

He's one of the most embarrassing persons I've ever seen in a public debate. I'm just dumbfounded by his overbearing obnoxious behaviour. I get that same feeling as when I happen to watch one of those old clips with Hitler rabbler-rousing - his resentment is his skin, his anger somehow an asset, his prejudices is the air he breathes - all wound up like some evil man-sized toy.

*Shiver*

Banana republic warning issued for sure. I mean, how...? When....? What...?

Come one, guys! :no:

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

When Billary gets elected, then an untold number of migrants will be let into the country, after which we won't see another brand of liberalism for at least another 4 to 8 years. We're not talking democrats, were talking Clintoncrats. 

What does any of this even mean?

So this actually happened in the debate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFhSn9CCDmw

Dear lord, hahahaha

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Did Trump answer any questions besides the last one? He deflected the sexual assault question onto ISIS.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Reddit's political subreddit got caught deleting the most popular thread in all of reddit (for the time, of course) because it didn't suit Hillary's agenda. For those not familiar with reddit, clicking the thread title will lead you to the original thread. The thread I linked to is an automated subreddit that automatically archives certain threads that've been deleted, including ones that were popular enough to hit the front page.

Meanwhile, Wikileaks has some lulz as Clinton inadvertedly more or less confirmed the authenticity of their leaked Podesta Emails.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

Rudolph Giuliani for polish biggest news site said Trump won the second debate:

http://wiadomosci.wp.pl/rudolph-giuliani-dla-wp-donald-trump-wygral-te-debate-w-cuglach-6046018250781825a

This seems also be the conclusion of internet polls also.

It's more and more obvious that establishment shenanigans with polls is not working and Trump will be the next president.

Yeah because a hardcore supporter is not tainted with bias and online polls are reliable.

Way more reliable than polls shown by hardcore Hillary supporting media.

Uh, no.  They are both bad, of course, but no.