The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

just give Obama four, heck, eight, more years

this is banana republic level

Yeah, we don't do that here.  We limit both terms and power of our presidents for pretty good reason.  This current cycle is a great example as to why.

When Billary gets elected, then an untold number of migrants will be let into the country, after which we won't see another brand of liberalism for at least another 4 to 8 years. We're not talking democrats, were talking Clintoncrats.

What does any of this even mean?

I assume that Hillary will flip the switch that floods America with brown folk and dominate elections by supporting ideologically similar democrats.

To the reality of this happening, the brown horde will remain a phantom and the majority of US parties are all similar strains of liberalism so it's not that different from what we have now.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Speaking of scandals, a new email dump just dropped. People still digging through them, but here's a couple good tidbits discovered so far:

Univision answering to the DNC/Clinton campain.

A rather humorous and short one that may (or may not, to be fair) be alluding to Clinton's health concerns.

Bernie has more female donors (shocking, right?)

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

I haven't watched the debate yet, but it seems like Trump came off as the wonderful ****lord as he is

Sadly no.

He awkwardly stumbled through the debate, let Clinton dominate his space and honestly seemed to just be going through the motions. Even Sanders who tip-toed around directly attacking Clinton was better at getting a rise out of her.

I just read some good stuff from Justice Ginsberg about the Kaepernick controversy.   :p

we haven't seen a full transcript o' the interview, but J. Ginsburg is getting a bit grumpy in her old age.

http://forums.obsidian.net/topic/88911-the-us-election-2016-part-vi/?p=1840673

as we has noted earlier, a national anthem protest o' cop behavior reveals a fundamental lack o' awareness.  am doubting ruth went into much detail in an interview with katie couric as to why she were seeing the protests as "dumb" and "stupid," but am suspecting that at least in part it is 'cause o' reasons we already mentioned.  

nevertheless, the salty octogenarian is becoming increasingly apt to speak her mind w/o considering the consequences o' how  the average citizen will react to her musings.  we enjoy the news articles that result from her lack o' concern for the niceties o' being one o' the more recognizable figures in our fed government, but J. Ginsburg's penchant for reflexive rather than reflective public responses is becoming almost trump-like.  

HA! Good Fun!

Edited by Gromnir
  • Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

e675b5967b540a5359ac7e4ea8049cef.jpg

I did not know we were in the year 2025...

Plus I think they forgot at least a 'few' of the Trump scandals...

But then neither facts or math have been Trump's strong points and I guess I shouldn't expect his supporters to be any better about those. :p

• Like 3

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

Plus I think they forgot at least a 'few' of the Trump scandals...

understatement.  

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Epstein? The Pedophile? Better open his black book and ask why Bill was travelling Jeffrey's Lolita express several times and demanded that the Secret Service should be omitted from travelling with him. Royalty has travelled with him as well and gotten accused for having orgies with little boys and girls during the flight. Some people claim that he is the front of one biggest pedophile-rings created, involving pretty much everyone part of the big club. So yes please, don't stop there and open the flood gates completely. But perhaps that is not in the public interest :^)

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ah. "Some people". Some people think Tottenham FC is a good football club.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct has been covered by the media, the US Congress, the Courts, and public opinion extensively --ad-nauseum for the last 30+ years. The legal, political, and general societal fallout has long played out its course.

Bill Clinton isn't running for President. Donald Trump is.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Here's his black book, draw your own conclusions: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Another anonymous accusation. The lawyer for women suing Epstein has interviewed Trump extensively and said he cooperated fully and she doesn't believe he was involved. Perhaps there is something to it, but an accusation which is more over politically convenient doesn't prove anything in itself.

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Here's his black book, draw your own conclusions: https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/1508273/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf

Oh, cool, been a while since I saw Christopher Lambert's name.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Bill Clinton's sexual misconduct has been covered by the media, the US Congress, the Courts, and public opinion extensively --ad-nauseum for the last 30+ years. The legal, political, and general societal fallout has long played out its course.

Bill Clinton isn't running for President. Donald Trump is.

Point being that the Epstein Case will not work in her favour at all.

Oh, cool, been a while since I saw Christopher Lambert's name.

Well, Hollywood has been known as a haven for pedophiles for quite some times. Also known as Pedowood.

Edited by Meshugger

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Yep. In some people territory for sure.

Another anonymous accusation. The lawyer for women suing Epstein has interviewed Trump extensively and said he cooperated fully and she doesn't believe he was involved. Perhaps there is something to it, but an accusation which is more over politically convenient doesn't prove anything in itself.

And statements like this aren't worrying at all...

“I’ve known Jeff for 15 years,” Trump said. “Terrific guy. He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Things are so bad on the Republican side that they are even talking about ensuring that they protect Congress from Trump fallout. I don't see how, but If the Democrats manage to get control of Congress the GOP will be close to dying.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Damn, dude, you live in a space between the end credits of Escape From New York and Demolition Man.

I choked on my drink of water reading that. That was ****ing hilarious. Thank you!

"Foreign Policy" is a tax-feeding, statist, Neoconservative rag. They never met a region they didn't want to bathe in war--hence, their affection for Killery. Their comments are damning in exactly the opposite manner they intend.

• Like 1

Foreign policy has to be objectively Hillary's weakest asset. She help destroy Libya, a prosperous nation, and thus openend the floodgates of a refugee channel like never before to Europe. She actively ignored the original warnings about the salafist movements in Iraq and Syria because it was more important to follow the wishes of Israel and Saudi-Arabia and ISIS was born. She still actively ignored the massive amounts of weapons shipments via Bahrain and Saudi were going directly to Al-Nusra and even ISIS themselves. She treats Putin like Osama Bin Laden.

Any rag that claims that she has a good foreign policy are either idiots or neocons.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Things are so bad on the Republican side that they are even talking about ensuring that they protect Congress from Trump fallout. I don't see how, but If the Democrats manage to get control of Congress the GOP will be close to dying.

The democrats don't have to do anything really. The GOP establishment are stabbing their own presidential candidate in the back, which will leave into two outcomes: 1) The GOP becomes the Trump-party or 2) The GOP implodes. Either way, the cuckservatives with Romney and Ryan on front will be politically obliterated.

• Like 1

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy