The US Election 2016, Part VIII

Pidesco

Apparently some Russian anon just hacked Podesta's mail/Credit Card and other accounts. Claiming to about dump everything on the imageboards and wikileaks. Stay tuned.

Oh Oby you rapscallion you.

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

"Moral indignation is a standard strategy for endowing the idiot with dignity." Marshall McLuhan

Also using your imagination to fill in blanks is a ticket to places outside reality half the time.

Yeah of course, and I worry some less-than-objective folks will cling to those a little too much and distract from the ones you can actually work with.

Having said that....I mean holy hell. Is it possible to have a MORE suspicious email than that one? Only thing I can think of is if someone wrote an email asking how deep you're supposed to bury bodies. While in no way evidence itself, it does matter on the political front because some people are gonna look at that one, think "this is evidence enough for me" and let that dictate their vote. At this point I question if Assange has actual dirt on her on that front (aka did someone actually get assassinated) or is he purposefully leaking that amongst the batch knowing how heavily it implies such a thing, even if he lacks evidence for it? I'd say odds are 50-50 at this point, since wtf I wouldn't put it past Hillary, and if Assange were trying to dishonestly portray someone as several degrees worse than they actually are, well...it wouldn't be the first manipulator the world has ever seen. Good theatrics though.

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

She deleted the emails , she has to go to jail.

Haha, good one! You're pretending rich elites aren't exempt from the justice system!

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

0KkXoT.png

Oh my.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Hasn't been leaked yet but this is (one of?) the email saying Clinton personally deleted the emails.

Also using your imagination to fill in blanks is a ticket to places outside reality half the time.

Yeah of course, and I worry some less-than-objective folks will cling to those a little too much and distract from the ones you can actually work with.

Having said that....I mean holy hell. Is it possible to have a MORE suspicious email than that one? Only thing I can think of is if someone wrote an email asking how deep you're supposed to bury bodies. While in no way evidence itself, it does matter on the political front because some people are gonna look at that one, think "this is evidence enough for me" and let that dictate their vote. At this point I question if Assange has actual dirt on her on that front (aka did someone actually get assassinated) or is he purposefully leaking that amongst the batch knowing how heavily it implies such a thing, even if he lacks evidence for it? I'd say odds are 50-50 at this point, since wtf I wouldn't put it past Hillary, and if Assange were trying to dishonestly portray someone as several degrees worse than they actually are, well...it wouldn't be the first manipulator the world has ever seen. Good theatrics though.

I can think of a lot more suspicious than that, hell, I have written ones more so than that out of context.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

xD xD xD

https://twitter.com/outsidercapital/status/786240156369948672?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Yes, that is the Russian foreign minister Sergey Lavrov. Yes, that's what he actually said. I'm dying here.

Edited by Meshugger
  • Like 2

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Was expecting more after that lede. Is not inaccurate.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I think we broke HoonDing.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

He is just delivering prophecy.

Trump of late sounds like That Guy in every WoW raid, where it's everyone else ****ing him up.

Edited by Malcador

She's totally finished, writing emails on an insecure server. 

Kind of amusing how similar politicians are to ten year olds. John Kerry stamping his foot and never, ever wanting to talk to Sergei ever, ever again because he's horrible and he hates him (let's have a meeting at the weekend, Sergei, we'll even leave out those nasty Limeys and Frogs), the level of casual bitchiness in pretty much all the emails (distinct honourable mention to Powell though), the attempts to infiltrate other groups' play castles and learn their secrets, holding grudges and getting upset at people not sharing their toys.

Eh, not that amusing when you realize that kind of thing is so common it might as well be a basic fact of adult life. Even simple stuff like not wanting to share a seat on a subway.

0KkXoT.png

Oh my.

I noticed no Fox News reporters were invited? Strange, that is the one news service everyone agrees is biased.  :-

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Poor Fox News reporters, they missed out on a night including the unknown mysteries of something called 'passed hours devours'.

Dear Jesse, if you cannot use french properly andor just rely on autocorrect then don't try to be pretentious and just call the hors d'oeuvres 'nibbles', 'snacks' or 'fingerfood' like any normal person would. 'Hours Devours' sounds like Hillary is going to consume a portion of your life essence for turning up, or at best that it will be extremely long and excruciating boring.

• Like 1

Hours Devours' sounds like Hillary is going to consume a portion of your life essence for turning up

That would explain why she's been sick.  Not enough private time to siphon life out of poor unwilling victims to keep herself energized.

Seriously, the thing that bothers me the most about these e-mails is the terrible grammar and spelling.  The people who run our country should have at least a high school level of education, and the e-mails read like they were written by a 6th grader.

http://www.businessinsider.com/two-women-new-york-times-donald-trump-2016-10

Trumps unwarranted advances on more women come to light

He really is a disgrace  :blink:

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

He really is a disgrace :blink:

It is horrible, but it won't really make any difference. When something like this happens, there's always people who come out and say it happened to them here in America weither it's true or because it's a free meal ticket. I know that sounds bad, it's just that the meal ticket happens so much that we don't actually care because half the time we are expecting the low life's to come out and we don't know which is which anymore so that if we didn't have a problem with the person before, most of the time we still don't because we can't take **** for face value anymore here.

One thing about this election is that it's shown us how ****ed up we are and how much **** we deal with and don't care and also a high disregard (more) for media AND our govt.

Trump is a piece of **** who shoulda never gotten office but we are so used to brain dead reality shows that are ****ed up to keep our attention. Hillary is a crook and I believe the most damning thing about her is that she went against the illusion blantantly that our govt officials are held to the same rules and standards we are. We know they are all corrupt but it's to keep on the low because if it came to light they can be "harmed" by the same weapon we are controlled by. She shows that the illusion is fake and cannot be harmed by our krytonite.

Johnson...I dunno, seems like a cool guy but seems like an easy going laid back stoner. That's someone cool to chill with, but u wouldn't want someone in charge who's not knowledgeable and to easy going.

I honestly believe right now we need a Joker instead of a batsman and just burn it down so we can rebuild. Maybe that's why Trump has gotten along so well after all the BS shown about him.

Hillarys definitely the Penquin

Edited by redneckdevil

He really is a disgrace :blink:

It is horrible, but it won't really make any difference. When something like this happens, there's always people who come out and say it happened to them here in America weither it's true or because it's a free meal ticket. I know that sounds bad, it's just that the meal ticket happens so much that we don't actually care because half the time we are expecting the low life's to come out and we don't know which is which anymore so that if we didn't have a problem with the person before, most of the time we still don't because we can't take **** for face value anymore here.

One thing about this election is that it's shown us how ****ed up we are and how much **** we deal with and don't care and also a high disregard (more) for media AND our govt.

Trump is a piece of **** who shoulda never gotten office but we are so used to brain dead reality shows that are ****ed up to keep our attention. Hillary is a crook and I believe the most damning thing about her is that she went against the illusion blantantly that our govt officials are held to the same rules and standards we are. We know they are all corrupt but it's to keep on the low because if it came to light they can be "harmed" by the same weapon we are controlled by. She shows that the illusion is fake and cannot be harmed by our krytonite.

Johnson...I dunno, seems like a cool guy but seems like an easy going laid back stoner. That's someone cool to chill with, but u wouldn't want someone in charge who's not knowledgeable and to easy going.

I honestly believe right now we need a Joker instead of a batsman and just burn it down so we can rebuild. Maybe that's why Trump has gotten along so well after all the BS shown about him.

Hillarys definitely the Penquin

Why do you think the antics of Trump reflect all of the US society?

The majority of Americans are nothing like Trump, no need to feel in anyway responsible for whoever wins and what happens after that :)

Yes this election is unprecedented on some levels but it will pass and things will stabilize politically once Trump is defeated. The GOP will produce much candidates in the next election 

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Pfeh, i wish Trump had some serious bunga-bunga videos like Berlusconi, but no, just some lame accusations. If Hillary wins, the downwards spiral in making the US into Brazil economically, demographically and socially(meaning less trust and more apathy) will continue.

People will think it will be a good thing.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

Bruce you must be wondering why Hillary is not walking away with this thing? Trump is an arrogant know-nothing who treats women like objects. But that does not make Hillary any better. No matter what Trump does it does not change the fact that Hillary is sour, unlikable, and worst of all irredeemably dishonest.

As you know I am no fan of Barack Obama. His politics are not mine. Ad he has said things that he knew were not true. But no more than any other politician. If he told me the stove was hot I won't need to touch it to believe him. If Hillary Clinton told me the stove was hot I'd need two sweeps with a laser thermometer and extensive first person testing before I'd believe her.

Any normal, sane, career politician should be able to beat Trump as long as they have a pulse, can see lighting and hear thunder. Hillary is having a hard time of it and that says far more about her quality than his or the voters.

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell