What You Did Today

Rosbjerg

Carte d'or FTW.

Mmm... crema di mascarpone... *Drool*

Edited by Azdeus

Civilization, in fact, grows more and more maudlin and hysterical; especially under democracy it tends to degenerate into a mere combat of crazes; the whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, most of them imaginary. - H.L. Mencken

Walked 3 km in 30C weather due to rather poor judgement on transit. But I guess it was good exercise

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Whiskey, Tinder girl, and insomnia

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Whiskey, Tinder girl, and insomnia

**** the girl, drink some more and call in sick tomorrow.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

Done twice, already done, and not an option.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"I'm gonna hunt you down so that I can slap you square in the mouth." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"Am I phrasing in the most negative light for them? Yes, but it's not untrue." - ShadySands

Dammit man. I just saw John Saunders from ESPN passed away. 

• Like 1

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Cookie dough, butter pecan, and cherry garcia

[image)

Best spot in Copenhagen for my money, nothing beats proper italian icecream

response: meat.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Have become the bookkeeper at work for lack of a better explanation. Basically if we have something admin related that doesn't have to be done by the bm I am doing it... For most of the regions. This includes having to fight the Ames pd to get a car reported stolen and figuring out what body shops have what cars for customers.

Hilariously a guy from John Deere made enough of a fuss with his company that he almost got my old store reopened to keep the contract, but corporate just declared we are gonna deliver the car to him.

Supposed to have a phone interview with a guy from Oregon. I had applied out there and heard nothing until the gm showed up and had dinner with us. Next thing I know he's called the other gm and the area manager is calling my boss for a "should I really hire this guy?" Call.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I have a friends birthday tonight and we going to a Mexican restaurant called Perron, I love Mexican food  :dancing:

http://www.perron.co.za/images/Perron_menu2016.pdf

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Celebrating my birthday by buying a mattress. Also have to prepare for painters coming to remove the popcorn ceiling and paint the living room.

Going to be unpleasant couple of days while the main floor is cut off but isn't too much

• Like 2

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Celebrating my birthday by buying a mattress. Also have to prepare for painters coming to remove the popcorn ceiling and paint the living room.

Going to be unpleasant couple of days while the main floor is cut off but isn't too much

Happy birthday Malc  :dancing:

• Like 1

"Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is and saw Virtue in her shape how lovely: and pined his loss”

John Milton 

"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.” -  George Bernard Shaw

"What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead" - Nelson Mandela

Happy Birthday Malc.

I'm going to celebrate your birthday by finishing the painting at the townhouse today. And drinking a lot of Goose Island IPA while doing it. I'll have one for you!

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

I lifted weights and am looking at meeting a woman to watch Fight Club with and do some stuff our mods would censor.

The girl is turning 8 tomorrow. Taking her to the Catfe (a cafe crawling with cats) to have pastries and engage with felines. She wore her kitty dress, with kitty leggings, and her brother promptly sprayed her with the hose.

• Like 4
The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I have a friends birthday tonight and we going to a Mexican restaurant called Perron, I love Mexican food  :dancing:

http://www.perron.co.za/images/Perron_menu2016.pdf

Had an awesome dinner with friends, tequila was flowing ....I  must have had close to 10 which is  a lot

It was a set menu and I decided to go  for the Mexican chilli main meal, most people went for the Pork which is always the safe bet ...but I always try to challenge my palate in restaurants and order things that are more unusual

Anyway my meal was ....okay, stodgy and heavy... and I was the only one who ordered the Chilli out of 20 people..not the best choice but at least I tried something unusual  :ermm:

Now we are having an after party at my house for those interested so the nights festivities are carrying on  :dancing:  :dancing:

Edited by BruceVC
  • Like 1

John Milton