US Election 2016, part III

Pidesco

When will Drumpf's tax returns be released tho

You just know Shillary will counter every argument about the emails with it

At this rate, the entire debate is going to be disgustingly pathetic. BOTH of them are gonna be obsessively pointing the finger at one another, attempting to move the discussion to the other so the spotlight is off themselves. The Democratic side is already doing it, as you'll be hard-pressed to find any discussions involving Hillary, but plenty of talk about Trump and what an idiot he is. And sadly, both of them have enough cannon fodder to last the entire election cycle, so it's not like one side will be stuck to just one topic or just one piece of slander.

All I can say is dear ****ing God I'm happy to be a dual citizen, lest I actually be housed in Freedomland when all of this takes place. If Trump wins and decides to nuke Germany though (Hillary would only nuke countries that offer personal profit, of which Germany isn't one, no clue what Trump would do), don't worry I'll rush back.

Edited by Longknife

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

Is your mom hot? It may explain why guys were following her ?

My dreams seem to be coming true. Can't wait for mass protests and riots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufCoGq-tqVc

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

They aren't even PRETENDING they aren't corrupt!!

C'mon man, it's another thing to be corrupt, it's another to insult my intelligence by not even having the common decency to try to lie and hide it from me!

"The Courier was the worst of all of them. The worst by far. When he died the first time, he must have met the devil, and then killed him."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_largest_trading_partners_of_the_United_States

anyone can explain why US has trade deficit with Ireland?

Switzerland is probably watches?

I'm more shocked we DON'T have a deficit with Netherlands and Belgium. What are we giving them?

At least select a song that gets the adrenaline going and the bloodlust rising.

• Like 1

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Top exports of Ireland supposedly are Packaged Medicaments, Nitrogen Heterocyclic Compounds, Human or Animal Blood, Scented Mixtures and Orthopedic Appliances.

Apparently they import 10% of their stuff from the US but export 20% to the US.

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man

I choose this one:

Why? Because lines like "You won't be able to breathe, So either way you're a casualty" and "Either way it's all gonna burn" seem to fit the tone of this election, not to mention the backstory for the rock opera it's from involves mixed feelings that range from wanting to commit suicide to feeling more determined than ever to put a stop to things.

I mean c'mon, this is a clear contender.

Top exports of Ireland supposedly are Packaged Medicaments, Nitrogen Heterocyclic Compounds, Human or Animal Blood, Scented Mixtures and Orthopedic Appliances.

The USA is actually a pretty important exporter in a lot of various medical fields. People always wonder wtf the USA exports since so many American goods are crap, but American medical supplies are pretty world renowned. By the sounds of it, Ireland likely works hand in hand with the US on those markets and helps supply some of the more basic resources, thus my guess would be USA gladly imports from Ireland as a deficit because they can use those goods to produce many of it's top exports for a net gain. Just a hunch.

Edited by Longknife

I choose this one:

Why? Because lines like "You won't be able to breathe, So either way you're a casualty" and "Either way it's all gonna burn" seem to fit the tone of this election, not to mention the backstory for the rock opera it's from involves mixed feelings that range from wanting to commit suicide to feeling more determined than ever to put a stop to things.

I mean c'mon, this is a clear contender.

The USA is actually a pretty important exporter in a lot of various medical fields. People always wonder wtf the USA exports since so many American goods are crap, but American medical supplies are pretty world renowned. By the sounds of it, Ireland likely works hand in hand with the US on those markets and helps supply some of the more basic resources, thus my guess would be USA gladly imports from Ireland as a deficit because they can use those goods to produce many of it's top exports for a net gain. Just a hunch.

I hear you, but the music itself needs to have that berserker rage dimension to get you going. Heck, it doesn't even need to be metal:

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well...they got us drunk one night and we signed a bad deal.

If only that's all they did.  I have my suspicions about what happened while we were passed out.

As far as the whole thing about Hillary's corruption, it's amazing the lengths to which people will go to defend her.  First of all, take out the counter attack.  If the best you can muster is that the other guy is corrupt, it's not a serious defense.  If we removed the parity argument, which is not only weak, but insulting to both parties, the first party for making such a pathetic argument and the second in that someone actually thinks he'll be fooled by the first party.  The Clinton's are in their own category of corruption.  There is no parity in American politics today in the aggregate of kind, degree, and sheer chutzpah.  Bush's bad decisions?  Obama's mad power grab?  Those are normal political and ideological machinations.  The Clinton foundation, speaking fees, subterfuge, obstruction, and personal gain?  The Clintons are a universe in and of themselves.

The richest part was someone up there somewhere complaining about Bush and being a war monger.  Yeah, our Nobel peace prize winning president has been a complete peacenik.  Clinton herself was one of the main drivers of the Libyan adventure, and that didn't pan out exactly like we'd hoped.

Go ahead and bash Trump.  The media and loud voices in our society have driven Trump supporters under ground in most cases, especially younger ones, but the upshot is that he has a sizeable group who supports him silently and with increased fervor.  He might lose open support and the promotion of his candidacy that such support entails, but he'll still get a lot of votes from that crowd.

For myself, I can say that the left hardens my resolve for Trump when they make desperate attacks on him, when protestors try to shut down his rallies, and when the media blames Trump supporters for violent riots against the candidate.  No, I don't like Trump.  I would be in the 85% of Republicans who support him, but I think he's a loud mouthed oaf who brags too much, uses divisive language, and cheapens the discourse in American politics.  He could be a disaster for the country.  However, Hillary Clinton will undoubtedly be a disaster for the country.  I'll take my chances with the prospects of disaster rather than march gleefully towards the certainty of it.

Apparently they import 10% of their stuff from the US but export 20% to the US.

Ireland is a notorious 'exporter' for purposes of tax dodging.

Coincidentally, we import ~4 times as much as we export to Ireland and our largest import from Ireland is, hmm, Crude Oil. I know that's what I think of when I think of Ireland; its clean green windswept landscape oil reserves and derricks.

YOU GUYS SEE DEM WIKILEAKS EMAILS?

Who woulda thought Hillary and the DNC were crooked? Certainly not I!

Problem is nothing's going to happen.........at all.

This election is setting a bar and I don't know if we can survive one trying to "one up" the bar they have set.

This election is setting a bar and I don't know if we can survive one trying to "one up" the bar they have set.

We've never had a more obviously corrupt person run for President before, and we've never had as entertaining a candidate as Donald Trump before (and it's been many generations since we've had a candidate tell it like it is so much before). The next election has some potential to one up this one given that it will be one of them running (if the winner isn't offed, which I wouldn't bet too hard against no matter who wins), but it's unlikely, not only because it takes two to push that bar so high, but because unless they're assassinated I fully expect whoever wins this election, to win the next one as well.

And all that said, this election really is just beginning.....

weeeeeeee!

I know, I'm still a realist. The only way they would amount to anything is if SOMETHING in there is pivotal or important *enough* that it severely threatens Clinton's electability or the Democratic party's future. I feel like even if something damned Clinton, we'd receive Biden, not Sanders, since those emails make it crystal clear the chairwoman of the DNC is not fond of Sanders. Still an improvement, but still a kick to the teeth aswell.

It's more about just seeing them for yourself and being able to take in how *truly* corrupt this election cylce has been. In the past there's been electoral fraud, sure, but to *this* extent...? I'd love if I had some magical way of knowing if this is the most corrupt election in American history.

I mean this is the gift that keeps on giving.

And giving...

Edited by Longknife
  • Like 1

13015219_590336797791194_353061360837263

:lol:

• Like 4

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Well, all I can say is if he pulls that trigger and fires a 7.62mm into the propellant stem of a rocket propelled grenade... Pence, you're up to bat! 

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Tim Kaine?

Meh

for clinton, "meh" might have been the goal.  no new scandal.  the only real hurdle to victory for her is a new scandal being revealed 'tween now and the election.  clinton's lead has diminished, but it is still substantial, and we suspect clinton has thrown-in-the-towel on the notion o' being swept into office with an overwhelming mandate from the people.  "just win baby!"  to win, clinton needs to avoid another scandal.  tim kaine is a swing state choice and he is... inoffensive.  kaine choice is gonna alienate more than a few sanders supporters and more liberal democrats, but those folks won't be choosing trump over clinton.  

HA! Good Fun!

ps if something does go wrong related to kaine, his name alone makes for great headlines.  "mark of kaine" stuff writes itself.

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Yep. That's the point I think. Also, the VP really shouldn't be the primary attack dog because they have to be Presidential. Let Warren and Sanders do that. Clinton feels protected from the left and already gave in to a progressive platform.

Minds are mostly already made up as to candidate preference anyway. It's a case now of mobilizing voters in the battleground states.

Kaine isn't the sexy pick, but he's a rock solid and likeable guy with very good credentials --Jesuit missionary, Mayor, Lt. Governor, Governor, and US Senator.

• Like 1

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

Nation on Fire accurately depicts what's gonna happen though.

"Akiva Goldsman and Alex Kurtzman run the 21st century version of MK ULTRA." - majestic

"you're a damned filthy lying robot and you deserve to die and burn in hell." - Bartimaeus

"Without individual thinking you can't notice the plot holes." - InsaneCommander

"Just feed off the suffering of gamers." - Malcador

"You are calling my taste crap." -Hurlshort

"thankfully it seems like the creators like Hungary less this time around." - Sarex

"Don't forget the wakame, dumbass" -Keyrock

"Are you trolling or just being inadvertently nonsensical?' -Pidesco

"we have already been forced to admit you are at least human" - uuuhhii

"I refuse to buy from non-woke businesses" - HoonDing

"feral camels are now considered a pest" - Gorth

"Melkathi is known to be an overly critical grumpy person" - Melkathi

"Oddly enough Sanderson was a lot more direct despite being a Mormon" - Zoraptor

"I found it greatly disturbing to scroll through my cartoon's halfing selection of genitalias." - Wormerine

"I love cheese despite the pain and carnage." - ShadySands

So how about those wikileaks, guys?

How I have existed fills me with horror. For I have failed in everything - spelling, arithmetic, riding, tennis, golf; dancing, singing, acting; wife, mistress, whore, friend. Even cooking. And I do not excuse myself with the usual escape of 'not trying'. I tried with all my heart.

In my dreams, I am not crippled. In my dreams, I dance.