What are you playing now

Rosbjerg

Playing and absolutely loving South Park. They really captured the feeling of the show whilst letting us roam and explore new areas and visiting characters we love. There's also a great side-quest system and the narrative never takes awkward breaks... it's just -- awesome!

I happened to fall ill today (ah-choo) and consequently am engaged in the quest for the Stick of Truth, from the Ralph Bakshi inspired intro to first using Mr Slave's summons i've been alternately falling about laughing and rather invested in the quite involved combat. A very fine purchase, most amusing and well crafted.

• Like 2

Quite an experience to live in misery isn't it? That's what it is to be married with children.

I've seen things you people can't even imagine. Pearly Kings glittering on the Elephant and Castle, Morris Men dancing 'til the last light of midsummer. I watched Druid fires burning in the ruins of Stonehenge, and Yorkshiremen gurning for prizes. All these things will be lost in time, like alopecia on a skinhead. Time for tiffin.

Tea for the teapot!

Stuck in Canada, can somebody please help cause I'm about lose it!!! So I pretty much have all the objectives complete at this point, I get the ok to bring the clinic papers to Winnipeg and all the earl says is"with dire bear pelts I can make a blah blah blah,he never says on the one who needs to slay the bears and I never he on updated mission objective... Anyways, I leave and see the dire bears in the northeast corner, but there's a gaurd who won't let me through!!! He says, "sorry buddy, but there's direbears up there" and I can't pass him.... Somebody from obsidian please help, I'm starting to think I'm the only one who is gettin this problem... Thanks, and please help, cause I'm about to stop and give up on this game

Played more of South Park and yeah, I guess it is a bit of slow-burner. The story has taken a turn for the absurd and a few bits actually has had me laughing out loud. The bit where you meet the underpants gnomes for the first time... Wow. That was just insanely funny. :)

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Er, I accidentally logged into my son's copy of Terraria and spent two hours... er... tidying up.

It really is addictive. The kid is going to kill me when he sees all the stuff I've dug under his precious dungeon...

• Like 1

sonsofgygax.JPG

Er, I accidentally logged into my son's copy of Terraria and spent two hours... er... tidying up.

It really is addictive. The kid is going to kill me when he sees all the stuff I've dug under his precious dungeon...

I've sunk a few hours into Starbound, which is apparently modelled after Terraria. It's amazing how quickly time melts away when you're playing in the mud.

I can't beat Al Gore.

That is the most difficult fight I have encountered so far.  That dude is super cereal.

• Like 1

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Stick of Truth is a great game so far. I'm having fun with the exploration, the combat, the story, the setting (strangely enough since I never really was a big fan of South Park) and the style of the game. It feels a bit too small at times, but it doesn't bother me much. Strangely enough it reminds me of Bully..

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I can't beat Al Gore.

Speed potions

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I beat Stick of Truth last night. Great game, desperately needed more difficulty. I beat the final boss on Hardcore while actually trying to hold back so it would last a few more rounds.

I need to stock up on Sunny D for next week, though.

• Like 1
"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

I can't beat Al Gore.

He was the first enemy that I had any difficulty with too.

You probably don't need this now but (as a mage but I expect any class can do this with the right gear) the strategy I ended up using was crowd control.  You can't stun Gore but you can slow him, the agents though can all be put to sleep, I'd do that ASAP. Speed potions next and take out one agent at a time. When Gore is alone he's much easier but when he gets down to around 1500hp he'll start using a cure ability so again, slow him if you can, haste yourself and kill him off in a quick burst.

It's also worth noting that at that point in the game some quests' enemies are higher level than others and some cannot be completed until later because you won't have access to required areas or abilities.    

Edited by Serrano

Yeah, it was just a case of needing to level up a bit.  Gore wasn't much of an issue when I got to a higher level (and better weapons).

I was just in a rush to beat him because he kept spamming my inbox and wouldn't stop.

• Like 2

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm level 4 in The Stick of Truth but not much can kill me thanks to the gear I have. I get healed with every melee hit.

Get the Katana and the ninja sticker on it(x1 attack), and just go for the damage gear, as it is far superior to anything else.

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

I'm level 4 in The Stick of Truth but not much can kill me thanks to the gear I have. I get healed with every melee hit.

Get the Katana and the ninja sticker on it(x1 attack), and just go for the damage gear, as it is far superior to anything else.
I'm playing a mage, so I want to stick to "magey" gear. I'm sure I will replay the game sometime in the future. That's my Jew playthrough. Edited by Labadal

I'm playing a mage, so I want to stick to "magey" gear. I'm sure I will replay the game sometime in the future. That's my Jew playthrough.

Ah, I though you were doing the warrior class. xD

"because they filled mommy with enough mythic power to become a demi-god" - KP

Got Stick of Truth the other day. As expected, good fun and I'm just at the beginning. Hilarious, the lack of buzz this game got just because it's not set in typical/overdone post apocalyptic/space/futuristic/high fantasy environment. Hope Obsidian's able to do more non-traditional Rpgs in the future. So much more fun and creative.