What are you playing now

Rosbjerg

in the South Park community. in the Western RPG community - not so much

Walsingham said:

I was struggling to understand ths until I noticed you are from Finland. And having been educated solely by mkreku in this respect I am convinced that Finland essentially IS the wh40k universe.

Just finished all Battle Trophies for Meracle in Star Ocean 4. 4 more characters to complete the game :)

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

I'm playing a mage, so I want to stick to "magey" gear. I'm sure I will replay the game sometime in the future. That's my Jew playthrough.

I'm playing as a Jew.  The Stone of David special ability is such a force to be reckoned with, especially when fully maxed out.  And it costs so little power points.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

im playing dark souls with a controler instead of the m&k with the fix that i was using before... it feels like the game suddenly dropped it's difficulty from hard to easy. 

The words freedom and liberty, are diminishing the true meaning of the abstract concept they try to explain. The true nature of freedom is such, that the human mind is unable to comprehend it, so we make a cage and name it freedom in order to give a tangible meaning to what we dont understand, just as our ancestors made gods like Thor or Zeus to explain thunder.

-Teknoman2-

What? You thought it was a quote from some well known wise guy from the past?

Stupidity leads to willful ignorance - willful ignorance leads to hope - hope leads to sex - and that is how a new generation of fools is born!

We are hardcore role players... When we go to bed with a girl, we roll a D20 to see if we hit the target and a D6 to see how much penetration damage we did.

Modern democracy is: the sheep voting for which dog will be the shepherd's right hand.

Played some "The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot"

There is some fun castle building. It is interesting to watch replays of people's assaults on your castle. (Will be even more fun once I have a deadly enough castle for people to fail)

The downside is, it has the browser game mentality when it comes to monetization as well as trying to keep you logging in way too frequently to monitor your resources to spend before people steal them from you.

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

Finally after some break I was able to finish every craftable item in Star Ocean 4 and got the World's Biggest Welch Fan trophy. Had to kill Ethereal Queen superboss 6 times or so to get all the ingredients needed for this. The game progress is at 85% now. Only 15% to go to get to the platinum trophy.

So far 515 hours played O.o

Sent from my Stone Tablet, using Chisel-a-Talk 2000BC.

My youtube channel: MamoulianFH
Latest Let's Play Tales of Arise (completed)
Latest Bossfight Compilation Dark Souls Remastered - New Game (completed)

Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 1: Austria Grand Campaign (completed)
Let's Play/AAR Europa Universalis 2: Xhosa Grand Campaign (completed)
My PS Platinums and 100% - 29 games so far (my PSN profile)

1) God of War III - PS3 - 24+ hours

2) Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 130+ hours

3) White Knight Chronicles International Edition - PS3 - 525+ hours

4) Hyperdimension Neptunia - PS3 - 80+ hours

5) Final Fantasy XIII-2 - PS3 - 200+ hours

6) Tales of Xillia - PS3 - 135+ hours

7) Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 - PS3 - 152+ hours

8.) Grand Turismo 6 - PS3 - 81+ hours (including Senna Master DLC)

9) Demon's Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

10) Tales of Graces f - PS3 - 337+ hours

11) Star Ocean: The Last Hope International - PS3 - 750+ hours

12) Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII - PS3 - 127+ hours

13) Soulcalibur V - PS3 - 73+ hours

14) Gran Turismo 5 - PS3 - 600+ hours

15) Tales of Xillia 2 - PS3 - 302+ hours

16) Mortal Kombat XL - PS4 - 95+ hours

17) Project CARS Game of the Year Edition - PS4 - 120+ hours

18) Dark Souls - PS3 - 197+ hours

19) Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory - PS3 - 238+ hours

20) Final Fantasy Type-0 - PS4 - 58+ hours

21) Journey - PS4 - 9+ hours

22) Dark Souls II - PS3 - 210+ hours

23) Fairy Fencer F - PS3 - 215+ hours

24) Megadimension Neptunia VII - PS4 - 160 hours

25) Super Neptunia RPG - PS4 - 44+ hours

26) Journey - PS3 - 22+ hours

27) Final Fantasy XV - PS4 - 263+ hours (including all DLCs)

28) Tales of Arise - PS4 - 111+ hours

29) Dark Souls: Remastered - PS4 - 121+ hours

Played some "The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot"

There is some fun castle building. It is interesting to watch replays of people's assaults on your castle. (Will be even more fun once I have a deadly enough castle for people to fail)

The downside is, it has the browser game mentality when it comes to monetization as well as trying to keep you logging in way too frequently to monitor your resources to spend before people steal them from you.

I played it for five minutes. Then I had a little cry and un-installed it.

sonsofgygax.JPG

I played it for five minutes. Then I had a little cry and un-installed it.

It's not THAAAAAT bad :)

But I take it you did not have fun storming the castle :p

Unobtrusively informing you about my new ebook (which you should feel free to read and shower with praise).

It felt too browser-ish if I can make up a word just like that. And too brash.

I can see why some people might like it, and maybe I'd play it on my tablet now and then. But it was just too dumb and cheesy to hold my attention - I saw very little originality in there. FFS my son's Clash of Clans game is more engaging.

sonsofgygax.JPG

Browserish is a very fitting word.

I had some fun so far, but the browserishness may indeed put me off the game in a couple of days.

Edited by melkathi

I'm playing a mage, so I want to stick to "magey" gear. I'm sure I will replay the game sometime in the future. That's my Jew playthrough.

I'm playing as a Jew.  The Stone of David special ability is such a force to be reckoned with, especially when fully maxed out.  And it costs so little power points.

Wait until you get the plague summoning ability.  Nothing says good times like raining frogs down on your enemies.  :yes:

sky_twister_suzu.gif.bca4b31c6a14735a9a4b5a279a428774.gif
🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

If it wasn't for this forum, I doubt I'd have heard about SP at all.

Really ? I've seen it on some game sites, was big on Reddit last week. The censorship stuff with Germany helped it out.    Glad Obsidian's making some cash off it, not going to play it myself.

Far too much D3, though I'm hitting Act 2 a lot and that'll help cut down on my playtime, heh.

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

I've seen the big behemoth sites like IGN (and the smaller sites too, for that matter) pimping the **** out of South Park: The Stick of Truth.  Maybe not pimping it quite as hard as Final Fantasy XIII: Dress Up Quest or Titanfall, but it's been getting tons of coverage both before the launch and after.  Plus, I've seen ads for it on TV.

Edited by Keyrock

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

"Any organization created out of fear must create fear to survive." - Bill Hicks

Dead Space 2

You probably don't recall, but I tried playing it when it first came out. It had reproduceable freezing errors and I started thinking my PS3 was dying. 3 years later, my PS3 is still chugging along, so I think I can relieve myself of that worry and try playing again.

"Show me a man who "plays fair" and I'll show you a very talented cheater."

Running around with a big David Hasselhoff head in South Park is pretty amusing.

I feel the urge to sing, "I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me ..." every time I enter a building.

• Like 1

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Running around with a big David Hasselhoff head in South Park is pretty amusing.

I feel the urge to sing, "I can't stop this feeling, deep inside of me ..." every time I enter a building.

I see you got "The Hoff" rhinoplasty.  Worth every penny.  I like the comments females sometimes make when you pass by.

🇺🇸RFK Jr 2024🇺🇸

I see you got "The Hoff" rhinoplasty.  Worth every penny.  I like the comments females sometimes make when you pass by.

The most disturbing comment was from my character's mother.  Something like, "you can have this body anytime you like, mister Hasselhoff".